GLOSSYBOX August 2014

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hmm...I wonder if that is what GB wants because of their new cancellation policy. If you seriously only want one more box, $25 might make sense over getting roped into spending $42 to open a new sub and then unsub it right away but still getting charged for 2 months. :( /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />
I don't worry about canceling before I get my box (I know a lot of people do), so once my payment is cleared...canceled  ;) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> My year is up in November and I have dots to cover 3 more boxes, then back sub and unsub.

I wonder if they will do another black friday deal this year...I did that last year so I think my last box will be Nov but I have some extra dots to cover 2 more boxes.  But I ended up paying 176 for a 12 month sub...for that value I would continue...but not for much more than that...

Has anyone had this issue? I subscribed to GB on August 13th, I used paypal as my payment option, $21 was successfully extracted from my bank account and paypal the same day, but my GB profile has been stuck at "pending" ever since. At the status update bar, all "pay-pack-ship" are grey even though they have received payment. I called GB on Thursday and the lady said she will get back to me the same day or next day, but never did... And the customer service was "not available" on Friday. I emailed them also, but nothing has changed. I chose paypal so that I am able to cancel in a bigger window of the month, but I do want to enjoy GB for at least 1-2 months! 

Any updates? I really want to know what is in this month's box!
I know! By this time we are already looking at September spoilers for most other boxes, but have yet to find out what is in the august GB. Excited to find out though.

I wonder if anyone has made it out of pay mode ?  I'm fairly new to GlossyBox and it seems so odd to view delivery dates between September 1 - September 13 for an August box.  Here's hoping for an early delivery and maybe a few more spoilers.

I wonder if anyone has made it out of pay mode ?  I'm fairly new to GlossyBox and it seems so odd to view delivery dates between September 1 - September 13 for an August box.  Here's hoping for an early delivery and maybe a few more spoilers.
It's the lay of the land for Glossybox, very rarely do boxes arrive in the month they are for.

It's the lay of the land for Glossybox, very rarely do boxes arrive in the month they are for.
I seem to get my boxes earlier than most, but I haven't actually had a box come in the next calendar month (so far). I've been subbed for 12 months. A couple of them just squeaked by on the last day of the month, though!

No tracking yet. hmmmm?  Last month, I received my box on the 22nd.  That was unusually early but, there is usually some activity by now.  Preparing myself for a later box.  I would be satisfied with another spoiler to keep me going

Received my tracking email, but that's just that they electronically set up a label, the package has not been received yet. Not likely that I'll see it before September since Labor Day is on the 1st and Holiday's.........not to mention back to school packages glut up the Mail system.... Shoving on my patience cap for the long wait. :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Last edited by a moderator:

Latest posts

Back