Glossybox August 2015 *Spoilers*

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I got this spoiler email 3 days ago. I need a new blush so quite excited.

Screenshot_2015-08-06-19-46-55.png

Last edited by a moderator:
FULL SPOILERS (for one variation at least)

Included:

GLAMGLOW YouthCleanse Daily Cleanser - Deluxe Size - ($14)

SpaRitual Nail Polish (She got this in Water Lily) - Full Size - ($12)

Pop Beauty Kajal Pen (She got this in Sooty Black) - Full Size - ($10)

Manna Kadar Cosmetics Lash Primer - Full Size - ($24)

Lollipops Makeup Lip Balm - Full Size - ($5.50)

Total Value - $65.50

Price information from https://www.subscriptionboxmom.com/2015/08/glossybox-august-2015-review-free-gift-coupons.html

She said that the cleanser worked really nice, the nail polish to be more opaque than she thought, the lash primer could be used at night to condition your lashes, and the lip balm to smell sweet and have no color!

This box looks really interesting! I wonder what the other product variations will be! People who get sent Glossybox subscriptions usually seem to get better boxes though. The Cargo mascara we were discussing looks to not be in her box, but now I hope for the lash primer instead!

Meh lash primer I find to be a generally useless product. Everything else is a-OK with me! I can't wait to see the polish variations. 

I'm not too excited for this box. I'm thrilled about the GlamGlow, but everything else isn't really exciting to me. I don't use nail polish. I will always use lash primer, but it's not something I get excited about. Plus, what is up with the lip balms? We got a $5 lip balm last month too. Lastly, I have enough black eyeliner that I will quite possibly never need black eyeliner again.

I got my box today which is super early for me! I'm still not overly excited about the box, but the lip balm smells so yummy! It smells like cake and I love it! Plus, the eyeliner isn't bad at all. It goes on surprisingly smooth, but still it's a black eyeliner lol. I'm giving away the nail polish. The color I got was a really light beige color. The lash primer is ok and it'll get used. The only thing I'm really excited about is the Glamglow and it's a smaller tube than I thought it would be.

I've been tracking my box on USPS' website and it was out for delivery today but now it says it was "undeliverable as addressed at 3:26 pm on August 13, 2015 in MARYSVILLE, CA 95901. It is being returned if appropriate information is available." 

So should I email Glossy and tell them my box is deemed undeliverable based on their address label? I haven't touched my address on the website and it still shows as correct?

I've been tracking my box on USPS' website and it was out for delivery today but now it says it was "undeliverable as addressed at 3:26 pm on August 13, 2015 in MARYSVILLE, CA 95901. It is being returned if appropriate information is available." 

So should I email Glossy and tell them my box is deemed undeliverable based on their address label? I haven't touched my address on the website and it still shows as correct?
You might try calling your post office. I had a package that was labeled correctly, but when it was scanned the address was one that didn't exist. It kept going around in circles. I called the post office it kept showing up at and the lady found the package and fixed it where it scanned correctly and I finally received it. 

You might try calling your post office. I had a package that was labeled correctly, but when it was scanned the address was one that didn't exist. It kept going around in circles. I called the post office it kept showing up at and the lady found the package and fixed it where it scanned correctly and I finally received it. 
Thank you! Now it's saying it'll be delivered tomorrow. I'll wait and see if it fixes itself tomorrow and if it doesn't, I'll be calling!

Back