Glossybox Bergdorf Goodman Gift Card Hauls

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Sigh...I'm still sitting on 7 GCs! I'm waiting for a super kick ass GWP or just one GWP!!!!  There are ONLY 7 Beauty Offers....7!   :( /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> 

I just checked Bergdorf Goodman and while they don't have any GWP, they DO have the Hourglass Ambient Lighting powders in stock as well as the blushes!!   

@@Babs28 I didn't have this experience, but others had problems receiving the correct colors when the hour glass was sent from store. Just FYI

@@Babs28 I didn't have this experience, but others had problems receiving the correct colors when the hour glass was sent from store. Just FYI
Thank you!!  That's good to know.  I think I may just get the Ambient Lighting Palette for me, something that my Summerswap buddy wants  and then spend the rest on some NARS products I would like.  I was all set 3 weeks ago to pull the trigger and buy what was in my cart......now, I have NO IDEA.  I just started looking at leather jackets!!  LOL  Someone SAVE ME from my indecisive hell!!!!  :blink:    ;) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

oh!!  Too many decisions.  I decided to nix the beauty products and can't decide between this coat:

PastedGraphic-1-1.png

or this coat

PastedGraphic-2.png

What to do?  What to do?  Too many decisions!!  Ugh!! With the 10% off Welcome code, I can still get 1 beauty item!  Yay So I am happy with that, I just can't decide on the coat!!!

I love the white one, but if you're like me, anything white is not easy to keep clean and looking neat and white.    

Don't forget to use your giftcards! They'll be expiring soon (for anyone has giftcards with a July expiration date). :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Last edited by a moderator:
Okay, after much going back and forth, I finally made a decision and spent my last gift card! It was down to the NARS pressed powder or an Hourglass blush.....and I chose....blush! The reasoning being that if I love a pressed powder I will probably use it all and want more but not want to spend so much money on a regular basis, but even if I love the blush lots, well, I will probably never use an entire blush. (But I might want other colors...hmm...didn't think of that....) So, the order is placed! I ordered "mood exposure" and hopefully that is the shade I actually get. I did have to spend $10 out of pocket, but that is a steal for Hourglass! Now I'm excited and impatient and I just want it to go ahead and get here!

Okay, after much going back and forth, I finally made a decision and spent my last gift card! It was down to the NARS pressed powder or an Hourglass blush.....and I chose....blush! The reasoning being that if I love a pressed powder I will probably use it all and want more but not want to spend so much money on a regular basis, but even if I love the blush lots, well, I will probably never use an entire blush. (But I might want other colors...hmm...didn't think of that....) So, the order is placed! I ordered "mood exposure" and hopefully that is the shade I actually get. I did have to spend $10 out of pocket, but that is a steal for Hourglass! Now I'm excited and impatient and I just want it to go ahead and get here!
I am jealous!! So happy you were able to get what you wanted!!  After purchasing a leather jacket from NM's last call ( almost identical to the one I posted here, but less expensive, I decided to purchase the Guerlian Meteorites pearls and a NARS The Multiple.  I am really disappointed with the condition the Meteorites came in.  The pearls are mishappen and the there was an extremely large amount of green dust as well as the "puff" that comes with it was completely SATURATED with product. There was no protective packaging to speak of so the pearls were left to roll around and collide during transit. I am annoyed to say the least. I think I am going to return it and the Hourglass pallet I originally intended to get! 

@@jayeme - please let us know how it is - its on my wish list...but I can't figure out what colour lol

I love my Hourglass blush! Color really depends on your skin tone though. I have one of (if not THE) lightest colors and it is divine! I bought it during chic week at Sephora when an Hourglass rep did a makeover on me at their VIB Rouge Spring Social event. It doesn't have a ton of color pay off, but it just gives me that hint of lovely natural rosiness. I love it! Hourglass blushes and powders are seriously the best (although I actually use my blush more)!

@ - I ordered a palette so I'm looking forward to trying that but I think I should have gotten a blush - they look amazing!  next splurge maybe!  I love the idea of a very natural rosiness...would you mind sharing the name of your colour?

@ - I ordered a palette so I'm looking forward to trying that but I think I should have gotten a blush - they look amazing!  next splurge maybe!  I love the idea of a very natural rosiness...would you mind sharing the name of your colour?
I have the Ethereal Glow color.

@@jayeme - please let us know how it is - its on my wish list...but I can't figure out what colour lol
I know, I had the same problem! I almost went for Ethereal Glow...but I hope Mood Exposure was the right choice!

oh!!  Too many decisions.  I decided to nix the beauty products and can't decide between this coat:

PastedGraphic-1-1.png

or this coat

PastedGraphic-2.png

What to do?  What to do?  Too many decisions!!  Ugh!! With the 10% off Welcome code, I can still get 1 beauty item!  Yay So I am happy with that, I just can't decide on the coat!!!
What a nice problem to have :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />! I am Jelly.  I got Laura Mericer scrub and Honey Bath. 

Back