Glossybox Bergdorf Goodman Gift Card Hauls

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I only had one GC to spend, so I went to NM Last Call and bought a small crossbody bag from Violet Ray. It only cost me $5 out of pocket. It's the perfect size and I love the color!

LCV1ZUS_mx.jpg

How long did it take people to get their shipping notifs from NM? I ordered on Saturday... it's Thursday now. I only got one item, and it was a lipstick. :/ This seems like a long delay

How long did it take people to get their shipping notifs from NM? I ordered on Saturday... it's Thursday now. I only got one item, and it was a lipstick. :/ This seems like a long delay
I'll have to dig it out of my email, but I ordered Sunday evening and my foundation arrived today.  I think my shipping notice was to me on Monday? I'll have to verify.  

A bunch of my items were backordered, maybe yours was? I ordered Saturday and only two of my 6 items are supposedly arriving tomorrow.

@@Babs28 I signed up with one email, couldn't get the code to work after almost a week of trying, then signed up with a different email - it worked for me then, with my second email address.
I did this too. I'm sure the code will work now, I'm just waiting on GWPs to show up! I have until July 15th so hopefully something awesome will come out between now and when my GCs expire! Right now, there are only 9 GWP available!!  That's horrible!!

Really happy with what I chose to get with my gift cards. :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

5764d-925521_297492610424491_903652069_n.jpg

This is the Giles and Brother Personalized Skinny Railroad Spike Bracelet. I had it personalized at no extra cost and I love it! Sadly, it didn't come nicely gift-wrapped since it was sent directly from the store itself. 

dsc_1104.jpg

But the item I ordered for my mom came nicely gift-wrapped! :D /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

dsc_1123.jpg

Just a Bobbi Brown lip liner, because she likes Bobbi Brown but won't spend $22 on something like this. XD

A bunch of my items were backordered, maybe yours was? I ordered Saturday and only two of my 6 items are supposedly arriving tomorrow.

I'll have to dig it out of my email, but I ordered Sunday evening and my foundation arrived today.  I think my shipping notice was to me on Monday? I'll have to verify.  
Maybe! I ordered a YSL lipstick -- I could've just walked into the store and gotten it faster, probably. Ah well, I'm lazy XD;

My $5 nail polish order showed up today, along with my (you gotta spend $100) gwp. So weird it let me do that...even weirder they sent them in separate shipments!?! 

wow @@SaraP you got lucky!

My BG ordered arrived...they did something weird and credited my card with the amount and then charged it the full amount (ends up even but just different) ...they forgot the pretty packaging but I paid for photos so I could make sure that the right thing was sent to my shipping address.

I didn't get any GWP :( /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />  But I did get something that has been on my wishlist for ever and ever...the hourglass palette $8 spent in cash only!

My 3rd glossy is never arriving so I'm bummed as I was hoping to use it on my summerswap person.  

wow @@SaraP you got lucky!

My BG ordered arrived...they did something weird and credited my card with the amount and then charged it the full amount (ends up even but just different) ...they forgot the pretty packaging but I paid for photos so I could make sure that the right thing was sent to my shipping address.

I didn't get any GWP :( /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />  But I did get something that has been on my wishlist for ever and ever...the hourglass palette $8 spent in cash only!

My 3rd glossy is never arriving so I'm bummed as I was hoping to use it on my summerswap person.  
They canceled one of my GB's.  But I mentioned I had sent hey were sending others a gift code and asked if they would be sending me one.  They did..  You should ask for one.

I bought 7 GBs and received all of them. They all had the same contents. @dancersmum@marigoldsue, if either of you want something(s) from the boxes, I'd be happy to send it your way. I'm certainly not going to use it all and I'm not a big trader.

I got my foundation yesterday, it's really lovely and the shade is just about perfect. It's a smidge light, slightly too pink but considering I have a slight tan I think it'll be perfect most of the year. I'll see how it wears today.

@@marigoldsue - I was using glossydots for a box so I don't think they will be that nice...they are sending me an extra July box as I am not that keen on the spoilers for June instead.  If they ever have a deal like the BG deal again - I will just buy the boxes!  I think the redemption boxes were last priority.

Latest posts

Back