Glossybox Bergdorf Goodman Gift Card Hauls

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
have not read whole thread BUT my box arrived later than others and the expiration date on GC was july 15th - HTH
Yeah I have heard that, but my problem is I paid for 5 boxes because I wanted 5 gift cards. Also my 4 boxes that have supposedly shipped have tracking numbers but have not updated at all in the 3 days since they were shipped. No location at all.

How does everyone who got Fresh stuff with their GC like their lip scrub? I'm thinking of getting one with my order.

I placed my order with Neiman's. Used the GC with no problem. BUT my item I ordered is on backorder...  :angry:    No date given when it will be sent... UGH... But I did get a GWP - Estee Lauder lip sampler.  My whole order was $2.00.

Glossybox just sent me an extra code so I just bought a Bobbi Brown touch up stick for $0.50. Woo Hoo!!!

Finally placed my order from Neiman Marcus. I bought a Lollia petite hand cream "In Love"  for my sister, and because I'm a sucker for sets I got the Neiman Marcus Kiehl limited edition set, and Library of Flowers bath goods sampling set in "Forget Me Not". Can't wait to get it! Used both the 10% discount I got in my email with the gift wrap promo KDGIFT stacked  :wub:   I did however spend some out of pocket because I only had two gift cards. Also my cart didn't add up to $100 so not sure how I still got the bag promo (not complaining though lol)

nmorder.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Well fedex woke me up, but I don't mind.  Here it is.  3gc and about $35 will get you alllll this.  Already used the lip scrub and lip treatment, both are excellent.  Happy Saturday!  (It looks like the computer is turning the photos on their side, but I'm sure you'll get the idea just fine.)

2014-06-14 11.26.49.jpg

2014-06-14 11.34.41.jpg

2014-06-14 11.35.00.jpg

2014-06-14 11.35.11.jpg

My total was only $32 (Bobbi Brown lipstick in Candied Red and Kiehl's Lip Balm #1) but it let me keep the giftbag with $100 purchase in my cart too when I checked out...Kind of felt like I was scamming them but it looks like it's letting others do this too? I'm thinking Glossybox should come with a giftcard every month!

It's in my cart right now with a $6 sharpener....

The tote bag GWP will cancel out after the order processes.  So please don't expect a gift tote unless you have spent the $100 minimum requirement.   :( /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

last day to use the giftcard today. I finally made my decision to buy the hourglass ambient lighting blush in luminous flush! I am so excited about the order since lots of people are talking about the product!

@@Babs28 I figured it was worth a shot, I really like the $5 polish, so I'm good either way. 

last day to use the giftcard today. I finally made my decision to buy the hourglass ambient lighting blush in luminous flush! I am so excited about the order since lots of people are talking about the product!
Which store had it in stock? I can't find it on either BG or NM. They sent me the wrong color from BG then the site shows Luminous Flush out of stock now. 

Which store had it in stock? I can't find it on either BG or NM. They sent me the wrong color from BG then the site shows Luminous Flush out of stock now. 
I found it on BG. It does say that it will ship from the store though, so I wonder if they will mess it up or not. I just checked though, and it is not there anymore. I wonder if they have a limited supply and I snagged one of the last ones.

I'm so proud of myself for being strong!  I looked at my stash of unused makeup that I know I will get to *someday* and decided to buy a new bra!  I love Wacoal and they fit great on me, and it is tough to find quality bras in my size (34G).  It took all of my strength not to get another Glossybox even at $40 and hope for another mascara and another gift card, but again... I am tough and resisted!

I took a chance on the Armani foundation, I couldn't get the 10% code to work and being that it's Sunday night and the card expires in 2 hours I just went with the foundation.  At least with free returns I can swap the shade if it isn't right.  

I really wanted to order a uber fancy cake for my b-day but I'll just get one locally for much cheaper, I'm sure.  

So excited I was able to place my order today at NM!

I'm really happy!!!!!!!

I ordered some lipsticks and nail polish.

The tote and a lotion should come for free and I added the free gift wrapping.

My cash total $2.75

image.jpg

I'm still in shock my boxes arrived after getting the, email that I would not get them while I was on vacation. I got home just in time too.

Since in my boxes the coupons expired today.

Woo, talk about a close call.

Last edited by a moderator:
After a week of trying to get that darn 10% code to work, I finally got it through and discovered it wasn't valid on YSL Beaute items, haaaaa. My fault for not reading the fine print! I moved the YSL nail polish I wanted to my Sephora wishlist, then used my gift card toward the YSL Creme de Blush in Rose Quartz. It's been on my wishlist for years, so I'm still very happy. However, it was the last one and is shipping from a store, so I hope it goes through without any problems! *crosses fingers*

BG is living in the stone age. I sent them back the merchandise they incorrectly sent me and they are sending my refund by MAIL. it should be here in 2 WEEKS. Seriously. I'm so annoyed with them it's not even funny.

So I received my lipstick and it was completely broken. $38 wasted. I am too impatient to wait for BG to get back to me and I'm too mad to even bother sending it back for a replacement.

Latest posts

Back