Glossybox Bergdorf Goodman Gift Card Hauls

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Sigh. I was finally emailed the welcome code 48 hours after signing up, and it still won't recognize my email address. Not sure if I should wait another day or two, or just sign up with a different address.

I went for the Tori Burch wedge flip flop. Could not get the Welcome coupon to work either, even after getting the email, so I ordered using Shopathome.com for the 10% cash back and emailed CS with the order number asking for the discount to be applied. Hope they will....

Sigh. I was finally emailed the welcome code 48 hours after signing up, and it still won't recognize my email address. Not sure if I should wait another day or two, or just sign up with a different address.
I am having the SAME issue!!!  Gah!!  I even called NM to order over the phone but you can't use the gift cards over the phone.  They will tell you that the cards can't be used at NM, just BG.  I told them HAHA!  I have a whole website using them at NM!!!

Today was like birthday, Christmas, Easter basket, anniversary, and free dessert all rolled into one!

8eqOGb3.png

HGjQ6K1.png

zj82fdv.png

dWirelg.png

n3cZVGo.png

VO2ZEBy.png

I run a photography packaging business (I'm currently on hiatus due to health) - so I gasped and squealed when I saw the silver-plated gift tags.  Just gorgeous - the packaging was almost as good as what was inside!  And the GWP was equally amazing.  I usually toss free bags (because I get a lot doing what I do), but this one will see some use the next time we head to the lake or beach!

Hope everyone else gets their goodies soon!
Did you pay for gift wrap or was it complimentary with 10% off?  I used to be "incircle" with them (before I got divorced and the ex ran away with 1/2 of everything) and then was out of work for a while.  It offered free unlimited gift wrap.  Oh they came up with some AMAZING wrapping!!  I'd buy everything and have it gift wrapped. Then when I got home, or it was delivered at home, I would CAREFULLY, unwrap it and then rewrap it for my Xmas gifts.  I'd take off the NM tags and people would marvel at my wrapping skills!  lol 

Did you pay for gift wrap or was it complimentary with 10% off?  I used to be "incircle" with them (before I got divorced and the ex ran away with 1/2 of everything) and then was out of work for a while.  It offered free unlimited gift wrap.  Oh they came up with some AMAZING wrapping!!  I'd buy everything and have it gift wrapped. Then when I got home, or it was delivered at home, I would CAREFULLY, unwrap it and then rewrap it for my Xmas gifts.  I'd take off the NM tags and people would marvel at my wrapping skills!  lol 
I had seen the code "KDGIFT" posted in the other thread - the code was stackable with the 10% off WELCOME code.  I couldn't resist since I'm a giftwrap junkie.   ;) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />   (And I'm totally saving back one of the boxes and metal tags for my MIL's Christmas gift - ha!)

For you ladies who can't get the WELCOME code to work, try deleting any gift with purchases or paid with purchase items from your cart and then applying the code. Then exit out of cart, and go back in and add them again. I couldn't get the code to work for me, but once I deleted a paid with purchase item, it worked, then I just added it back to my cart.

NMHaul.pngI had 2 GCs and used them at NM.com - I too tried to get the 10% off but the first email I used was previously registered and the second one I didn't get the email until 2 days after I placed my order.

I chose NM.com so I could get the Clinique PWP.  It was $34.50 with any Clinique purchase. I was soooo tempted to just buy another BG box at BG with my gift cards.

I also bought Alterna Bamboo Volume Strand Expand which I'd gotten a sample of in my March Glossybox. I swear though I spent a week pouring over BG.com then heard you could use it at NM or NM Last Call so I spent another day or two on those sites.. finally I just needed to commit to something so I could have my life back :)

So I finally got 2 of my GC...and I placed my ordered on BG...

I spent $8 out of pocket on....the Hourglass Ambient Lighting palette...been lusting after for while...never tried it so I'm super excited for it.

Still awaiting the arrival of my finally glossybox for May and will have one more chance to buy something else then but I just couldn't wait any more lol

No freebies etc...but I guess I can live with that this one time!  I can't wait till I get it!

Same happened to me, I place the order anyway, then emailed Neiman Marcus the order number and asked for an adjustment. They emailed me back that the 10% discount was applied.

For you ladies who can't get the WELCOME code to work, try deleting any gift with purchases or paid with purchase items from your cart and then applying the code. Then exit out of cart, and go back in and add them again. I couldn't get the code to work for me, but once I deleted a paid with purchase item, it worked, then I just added it back to my cart.
Thanks for the suggestion. I tried clearing out my cart, starting with a fresh cart on a different device, clearing my cookies, and nothing works, so I think the problem is on NM's end, unfortunately. I signed up with a different address, but the blush I want is almost sold out, so I think I may need to be a bit more proactive!

Same happened to me, I place the order anyway, then emailed Neiman Marcus the order number and asked for an adjustment. They emailed me back that the 10% discount was applied.
I might try this, thanks! Did the refund clear?

GRRR I am pissed at NM's CS right now. I signed up for the emails last week, got the welcome code email, the code doesn't work. Tried everything. So I started a live chat with their CS and the response I got was "We have no record of the promo code being assigned to this email. Have a nice day." And then no more chat. THAT IS TERRIBLE CUSTOMER SERVICE. Also, why wouldn't you just assign the promo code then? That would be the good CS thing to do. Or at least offer some other solution, not just what is basically "go away you liar bye."

Yeah, I've been having a hard time getting decent customer service, too. I tried calling them about my order (which was accidentally canceled when I tried to make a change) and, after being on hold for 15 minutes, I talked to someone just long enough to give them my information before the call disconnected. They didn't call back even though my number was on the account. I was so annoyed.

I was going to attach screenshot of my haul but I can't find the darn attachment button! :( /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

I ordered Guerlain's Le Rouge G Lipstick in Gabrielle and Guerlain's Meteorites Pearls in 02 Clair.

After 3 gift cards, ebates 4% cash back and the 10% welcome offer, it comes to roughly $28 out of pocket. YAY. 

I had a terrible time getting the 10% code to work, but eventually got someone good on their chat who stayed with me as I placed my order and then gave her my order number. It took $13 off my order. It was worth the hassle for me. Also when I tried chat this time it looked different, it asked different questions before connecting me. I clicked the "Assistance" button at the top of the main screen, where before I had clicked on a Live Chat button.

@@jayeme That is horrible customer service. 10% off is a great way to entice a customer to spend more and to keep them loyal to their company. I registered for their email and never got a 10% off welcome code just a bunch of ads filling up my email account.

Ebates worked for me too! I also got 2 of the GlamGlow eye treatments in my Camp samples, too bad that product does nothing for me.

Back