Glossybox Bergdorf Goodman Gift Card Hauls

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I ordered Hourglass Ambient Light in Diffused Light. Excited to get it :lol:

Just received the Tokyomilk Bon Bon Bubbling Bath, and it smells so good! I now have plans of taking a bubble bath while wearing my Jurlique moisturizing mask in a bit. My only complaint is that the bubble bath is in a glass bottle, and I just feel too clumsy for that.

How long did it take to get the Welcome code to work. It has been a couple of days since I signed up for emails and the code doesn't work for me. I was wanting to place my order.
Mine wasn't working for a while, then today I got the email, and tried deleting a PWP I had in my cart, applied the code, added the PWP back into my cart and it worked. Maybe if you have a paid gift in your cart try deleting it first and then using the code.

I got my order today – a Jo Malone candle in 'Dark Amber & Ginger Lily', which also came with a mini cologne GWP and a couple of little perfume samples I'd picked out. 

Everything is great, except I was a little disappointed because the candle leaked a bit onto the pretty label and wrapping. I probably should have thought of that, because I live in Alabama and it's pretty hot here. I don't want to send it back, but I did contact CS to see if they might consider putting a warning on the site about shipping candles in summer. (I've seen notices like that on other sites but wasn't thinking.) 

Anyway, if you're thinking about ordering a candle, you might want to reconsider!

http://www.bergdorfgoodman.com/search.jsp?N=0&Ntt=tory+burch+bracelet&_requestid=47913

I splurged on this bracelet. It was $62 after the gift card (no sales tax for me in Oregon) and I'm so happy with it.  First of all, it arrived packed in a silver BG box and the bracelet itself was wrapped up in layers of tissue paper.  The bracelet came with a beautiful royal blue velvet pouch.   I truly felt like I was opening a gift and it was so indulgent!  
Oh man, now I want one too. XD

I ordered the Guerlain Meteorites, and the Guerlain brush Then used the Welcome and realized I was short of $100 for Camp Gorgeous so I added a Kiehl's lip balm and Nars pencil sharpener (needed a big one anyway). Used my 2 $25 GCs and then remembered I had a left over Neimans GC from a birthday return (score for me!) So, no actual $$$ spent. And, super excited to try the Meteorites at the recommendation of MUT!

Today was like birthday, Christmas, Easter basket, anniversary, and free dessert all rolled into one!

8eqOGb3.png

HGjQ6K1.png

zj82fdv.png

dWirelg.png

n3cZVGo.png

VO2ZEBy.png

I run a photography packaging business (I'm currently on hiatus due to health) - so I gasped and squealed when I saw the silver-plated gift tags.  Just gorgeous - the packaging was almost as good as what was inside!  And the GWP was equally amazing.  I usually toss free bags (because I get a lot doing what I do), but this one will see some use the next time we head to the lake or beach!

Hope everyone else gets their goodies soon!

Today was like birthday, Christmas, Easter basket, anniversary, and free dessert all rolled into one!

8eqOGb3.png

HGjQ6K1.png

zj82fdv.png

dWirelg.png

n3cZVGo.png

VO2ZEBy.png

I run a photography packaging business (I'm currently on hiatus due to health) - so I gasped and squealed when I saw the silver-plated gift tags.  Just gorgeous - the packaging was almost as good as what was inside!  And the GWP was equally amazing.  I usually toss free bags (because I get a lot doing what I do), but this one will see some use the next time we head to the lake or beach!

Hope everyone else gets their goodies soon!
BEST. DAY. EVER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

@@sasha3000 - dying to hear what you think of it...a friend of mine got one - but then moved to Australia so  I never did get to see if her skin improved or not lol

I just decided I wanted 2 Ambient Light blushes - and the colors I want are sold out now! Maybe I'll wait and see if they restock this week...and in the meantime figure out a backup plan. 

I just decided I wanted 2 Ambient Light blushes - and the colors I want are sold out now! Maybe I'll wait and see if they restock this week...and in the meantime figure out a backup plan. 
You won't regret it!  I spent half an hour at Sephora swatching the Ambient light blushes and it was almost impossible to decide, they were all so beautiful and versatile.  I picked up Luminous Flush (a light pink) and it applies and wears like a dream.  I'm going to pick up another shade soon.  

I had 4 giftcards, and I got miss dior blooming bouquet (100 ml).

I typically wear miss dior edt, but they didn't sell it, so I decided to try something new. Purchase was $98, so I paid nothing!
i almost got that with my gift card but i cashed some points in at sephora for a mini version.  this is a great spring perfume and i'll be wearing it at my wedding :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

@PeaJay. I should have written a description :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />. the Baby Quaser Plus. It is supposed to help rebuild collagen, decrease wrinkles, and help with skin tone and clarity.

Back