Glossybox Bergdorf Goodman Gift Card Hauls

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Nothing spectacular here with my single GC.  I bought the Estee Lauder Double Wear concealer. I got matched today at the Estee Lauder counter. I dropped another $78.00 to qualify for the free gift (Lily Pulitzer bag and its contents). I needed a cleanser/moisturizer to try so, it felt ok to do at the time. :blush:

I really thought I was going to get an eye shadow palette, but in the end, I decided to pamper myself with way too expensive nail polish and bubble bath.

Screen shot 2014-06-03 at 3.08.07 PM.jpg

I ended up getting the Giles & Brother personalized bracelet. :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> I'm so excited for it! (even though it's not going to ship until near the end of June, but it's totally worth the wait). 

Now just to think about what I want to spend the last $20 on... 

Soooo.. I have 3 GCs.. I signed up for Neiman Marcus Last Call emails which got me a $10 off coupon.. so I'm contemplating getting shoes, because, SHOES! But I also already had my heart set on a foundation and foundation brush from BG... 

Makeup or shoes, makeup or shoes... It's so hard!! 

Oh well now that we can use the GCs at Neiman Marcus I just had to redo my whole cart! I'm a little over how much in gift cards I'll (eventually) have, but I can't decide if I should cut something, or keep it and spend a little extra. Here's what I've got, feel free to let me know if you have a strong opinion either way on any of these, because I need all the help I can get deciding!

Clinique Cheek Pop in Plum Pop

Clinique Moisture Surge Tinted Moisturizer Shade 01
NARS Radiant Creamy Concealer in Chantilly and Free Nars Lip Gloss GWP
Tom Ford Beauty Lip Color in Cherry Lush
Clinique $34.50 GWP
Clinique Free GWP
Neiman Marcus GWP
Total: $160.50 and I'll have $125 in gift cards. I will of course be using ebates...but this means I'll be spending $35 out of pocket. Any cuts or additions I should make?

Here's my 2nd purchase...

*I used 10% off and had to add something to get the $100 gwp, so I spent 15 on the extra and tax.

NMC1A7Y_mg.jpg

Nars Crystal Setting Powder Item: NMS14_C1A7Y Color: CRYSTAL Qty: 1 $35.00 10% Off -$3.50 YOUR PRICE $31.50 Gift Packaging: YES Gift Note: YES Ship: Via Standard (3-5 business days)

NMC0RME_mg.jpg

Fresh Sugar Plum Tinted Lip Treatment SPF 15 NM Beauty Award Winner 2011! Item: NMS14_C0RME Qty: 1 $22.50 10% Off -$2.25 YOUR PRICE $20.25 Gift Packaging: YES Gift Note: YES Ship: Via Standard (3-5 business days)

NMC05L0_mg.jpg

Laura Mercier Secret Brightening Powder Item: NMS14_C05L0 Color: #2 Qty: 1 $24.00 10% Off -$2.40 YOUR PRICE $21.60 Gift Packaging: YES Gift Note: YES Ship: Via Standard (3-5 business days)

NMC1CWT_mg.jpg

Fresh Sugar Lip Treatment Petal Item: NMS14_C1CWT Qty: 1 $22.50 10% Off -$2.25 YOUR PRICE $20.25 Gift Packaging: YES Gift Note: YES Ship: Via Standard (3-5 business days)

NMC1NLH_mg.jpg

NARS Yours with any NARS purchase Item: NMS14_C1NLH Qty: 1 $0.00 Ship: Via Standard (3-5 business days)

NMC1NED_mg.jpg

NARS Yours with any $100 Cosmetics or Fragrance Purchase Item: NMS14_C1NED Color: BLUE Qty: 1 $0.00

NMC039B_mg.jpg

Clinique Color Surge Butter Shine Lipstick Item: NMS14_C039B Color: PINK GODESS Qty: 1 $15.00 10% Off -$1.50 YOUR PRICE $13.50 Gift Packaging

Last edited by a moderator:
I got my first order today from BG and it was the wrong color!!! I ordered Hourglass Ambient Powder in Luminous Flush and they sent mood exposure. Now I have to return it and wait for them to send the right one.  :scared:  More waiting...

How long did people wait for their 10% off email from NM? I've been waiting a few days, and still...nothing.

How long did people wait for their 10% off email from NM? I've been waiting a few days, and still...nothing.
I never did get mine via e-mail - but I used the code WELCOME at checkout and received the 10% off.  I had to enter an e-mail address in a pop-up to use WELCOME - so I entered the one I signed up with, and that worked!

Here's my haul today - so excited!

SFjiOsL.jpg

I no longer use it - but I have a very vintage 90s Guerlain Meteorites set (and the vintage rainbow Meteorites brush that's so old it's no longer "rainbow"):

G65onLn.jpg

I think I was long overdue for a new set / upgrade!  Thanks to everyone who posted the codes and offers!

I never did get mine via e-mail - but I used the code WELCOME at checkout and received the 10% off.  I had to enter an e-mail address in a pop-up to use WELCOME - so I entered the one I signed up with, and that worked!
I signed up for the emails and got DENIED the welcome offer because I had already signed up for NM Last Call's emails. How rude?!?!

I may try to use this, though I haven't even decided what I want. 

I signed up for the emails and got DENIED the welcome offer because I had already signed up for NM Last Call's emails. How rude?!?!

I may try to use this, though I haven't even decided what I want. 
That ain't right!  I'd definitely sign up again with another e-mail address!

Thanks! I had tried this and it's still not working - I chatted with someone online, who said they could do the order for me and deduct 10% manually but 1.I'm not 100% sure what I'm getting, and 2.I'm not sure I want to go through giving them all four of my gift card codes.... I guess I'll wait a little longer?

Here's my haul today - so excited!

SFjiOsL.jpg

I no longer use it - but I have a very vintage 90s Guerlain Meteorites set (and the vintage rainbow Meteorites brush that's so old it's no longer "rainbow"):

G65onLn.jpg

I think I was long overdue for a new set / upgrade!  Thanks to everyone who posted the codes and offers!
I had that exact set!!!!! I just threw the powder away about a year ago and I got it in 1997 or 98 and I STILL use that blush brush! It REALLY holds up! 

I had that exact set!!!!! I just threw the powder away about a year ago and I got it in 1997 or 98 and I STILL use that blush brush! It REALLY holds up! 
I got mine in Epcot (WDW) at the House of Guerlain right around the same timefrime you did!  (We lived in Tampa and Orlando from 1997 - 2012.)  I walked inside and said, "I have found my mother ship."  My husband just smiled, nodded, and accepted the inevitable.  I can't believe how full and soft that brush is this many years later!  I still use it as a setting brush.

I got mine in Epcot (WDW) at the House of Guerlain right around the same timefrime you did!  (We lived in Tampa and Orlando from 1997 - 2012.)  I walked inside and said, "I have found my mother ship."  My husband just smiled, nodded, and accepted the inevitable.  I can't believe how full and soft that brush is this many years later!  I still use it as a setting brush.
Me too!!!!! Epcot House of Guerlain! I love that store!

I had $125 in gift cards to use and decided to spend it on some Diptyque items I have been eyeing. The rest I paid using ebates dollars I had just received in my paypal account so this was essentially free.  So excited!!!

15pr9g8.png

Back