Glossybox Bergdorf Goodman Gift Card Hauls

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The tote bag GWP will cancel out after the order processes.  So please don't expect a gift tote unless you have spent the $100 minimum requirement.   :( /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />
I got one with a $25 order..... but this was last week. I was surprised but they sent it! 

I just got my package from NM today! NARS blushes in Mata Hari and Desire. I love the color of Mata Hari! Desire looks crazy bright in the pan and swatched on my arm, but I think I'll like it on my face. FedEx just left the package at my door- kind of annoying since I live in an apartment complex and lots of people walk by all the time...wish they'd left it at the office like UPS does. Oh well, though, I got it, so I'm happy! I also got my Glamspotters free L'Oreal lip products today so it was a really good mail day.

I love seeing what everyone is getting! I'm kinda bummed neither of my GB shipped to me...but I wasn't familiar with Bergdorf Goodman (I was one of the few who had never heard of this store) so I don't really know what I'm missing anyway I guess!

;) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

I just received my order from NM today.  Even though my order was clearly marked for gift wrap, none of my items were wrapped.  Both the meteorites and the brush look like they had been returns.  The boxes were missing part of the top layer, like tape had been pulled off.  The outside velvet of the brush had powder smudges on it.  uestion for those of you who ordered the meteorites.  Was there anything between the puff and the product?  Some type of plastic divider?  My puff was right on top of the pearls and looks like it has been used.   was just curious if that could have happened in shipping.

I just got my Glossybox a few days ago and noticed the giftcard attached was expired. :\ Oh well. Saves me money. LOL

I just received my order from NM today.  Even though my order was clearly marked for gift wrap, none of my items were wrapped.  Both the meteorites and the brush look like they had been returns.  The boxes were missing part of the top layer, like tape had been pulled off.  The outside velvet of the brush had powder smudges on it.  uestion for those of you who ordered the meteorites.  Was there anything between the puff and the product?  Some type of plastic divider?  My puff was right on top of the pearls and looks like it has been used.   was just curious if that could have happened in shipping.
My puff was also on top of the pearls, and it did look like there was product on it. I think it is less of a puff to use, and more something squishy to help protect the pearls - the pearls rub against it instead of breaking against the tin. This is just my guess.

I just got my Glossybox a few days ago and noticed the giftcard attached was expired. :\ Oh well. Saves me money. LOL
Yeah Glossybox told me to email them my codes and they contact BG to extend the date for you. You paid for it! You deserve a working GC!

I just got an $25 off $50 at nm! Code was thanks25 and I still have my swappee -gc!
Exciting! Turns out that one has to have an email address associated with it so I'm going to save my last GC and hope they email me something good before this one expires :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

All 7 of my GCs expire on JULY 15th.  I'm pretty happy about that BUT the Camp Beaty bag expired and there are hardly any GWP left!  Sigh.. I can't win!!!   :( /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

All 7 of my GCs expire on JULY 15th.  I'm pretty happy about that BUT the Camp Beaty bag expired and there are hardly any GWP left!  Sigh.. I can't win!!!   :( /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />
Have you made any purchases from NM? I just received a $25 off $50 code thanks25, but it's email specific. If you place a order it may come in a week or two?

I'm sure they'll have more GWP between now and then! I would hold off if you can and wait and see what they offer! You might get something even better  :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

I also got one from BG $25 off $100, but me and my swappee like the brands at nm better  :satisfied:

My 1st item came from NM today. It was my Essie Nail polish, it was wrapped in bubble wrap and had brown paper throughout. It was in huge box maybe 6"x12" I'm not sure why they used such a huge box for 1 small nail polish bottle, the rest of my order is due to arrive on Friday.

Have you made any purchases from NM? I just received a $25 off $50 code thanks25, but it's email specific. If you place a order it may come in a week or two?
@@SaraP - No, I haven't placed any orders yet! I have been waiting for my Welcome offer with 10% off to work!!

@@Babs28 try the code welcome...it's the one they will sent in 24-48 hours, but it may be working already. 

@@Babs28 I signed up with one email, couldn't get the code to work after almost a week of trying, then signed up with a different email - it worked for me then, with my second email address.

Latest posts

Back