Glossybox Bergdorf Goodman Gift Card Hauls

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I received my YSL Creme de Blush in Rose Quartz from NM yesterday! Wearing it now; it's a very natural-looking cool pink that is buildable and blendable. It's been on my wishlist for years and I'm so pleased to finally have it. NM shipped that tiny thing in a giant box with a bunch of packing over top of it, but not much underneath - not the most adept packing job, but it got here promptly and in one piece!

So I just placed my BG order a few days ago and used 2 $25 gift cards and then the remaining $10 on my debit card. My order has shipped already but the payment hasn't been taken out on my bank account? Did that happen to anyone or does it maybe just take a while for them to take out the payment??

my order from BG just got cancelled, ugh, so annoying.. was really looking forward to trying the hourglass ambient blush.
They're not going to be selling it any longer.  They sent me two of the wrong shade which happens to be the same shade of an HG blush that I already own (and I only own one -- what a coincidence).  Anyway, they sent me a refund because they're no longer selling it.  Sorry about that.. :-(

So I just placed my BG order a few days ago and used 2 $25 gift cards and then the remaining $10 on my debit card. My order has shipped already but the payment hasn't been taken out on my bank account? Did that happen to anyone or does it maybe just take a while for them to take out the payment??
Hmmmm.. when I had to cover some of my order with my CC..  It was immediately charged to my CC.   That is strange.

If you placed the order on Friday itMay take til overnight Monday to show up. So

You would see it on Tuesday. This sometimes happens if they run the debit card like a credit card. Happens to me all the time when I use my debit card for gas.

They're not going to be selling it any longer.  They sent me two of the wrong shade which happens to be the same shade of an HG blush that I already own (and I only own one -- what a coincidence).  Anyway, they sent me a refund because they're no longer selling it.  Sorry about that.. :-(
That's disappointing to hear - I was hoping the color I wanted (Mood Exposure, or second choice, Ethereal Glow) would come back in stock. Oh well, now I have to figure out what else I want.

That's sad. Now I don't know what will happen with my GC. Do they give you another one?

That's disappointing to hear - I was hoping the color I wanted (Mood Exposure, or second choice, Ethereal Glow) would come back in stock. Oh well, now I have to figure out what else I want.
Yeah, I know.. I wanted Ethereal Glow too and after they sent me the wrong I color - I noticed it disappeared off the site..

That's sad. Now I don't know what will happen with my GC. Do they give you another one?
No, they just cut me a check.  And it got here quick -- it only took 3 days.

Yeah, I know.. I wanted Ethereal Glow too and after they sent me the wrong I color - I noticed it disappeared off the site..

No, they just cut me a check.  And it got here quick -- it only took 3 days.
Aw, okay. That's pretty good. Though, i will have no incentive to spend it on anything there anymore.

Aw, okay. That's pretty good. Though, i will have no incentive to spend it on anything there anymore.
Yeah, I was surprised by it too.. One of them was paid for by my CC though.. but the other was paid w/the GC.  They did tell me they were going to reissue one of them with a GC and the other was going to be credited back to me on my debit card.. Neither happened -- a check came in the total amount for both blushes.. which is fine by me.. 

Last edited by a moderator:
I had an order cancelled that I used 2 GCs on, and they gave me several different stories before finally FedExing me a new $50 gift card.  It was frustrating having to call more than one, but they made it right in the end. 

Hmmmm.. when I had to cover some of my order with my CC..  It was immediately charged to my CC.   That is strange.
If you placed the order on Friday it

May take til overnight Monday to show up. So

You would see it on Tuesday. This sometimes happens if they run the debit card like a credit card. Happens to me all the time when I use my debit card for gas.
It is weird! I actually placed the order on Wednesday night so I'm thinking it should of posted on my account already. Where did they take the $10 out of then?! Hopefully they didn't charge some random card. Either way, I ordered the Guerlain meteorites and I'm so excited!!

I still have one $25 card, and I got the THANKS25 code from NM but then I learned that it isn't good on Beauty or Fragrance :( /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> And there really isn't anything else I want.

Anyway, does anyone have something in the $25 range (willing to spend a max of $10 out of pocket) that they already got & loved?? The lipstick I kinda wanted is on back order until the end of July so I'm at a loss now...

My most loved product I ordered was the Nars setting powder, it was $35 and is awesome! I was able to get the coupon to work on beauty...

Ugh! you're right!!! It worked last week :scared:

Thankyou still works on beauty at BG $25 off $100

I still have one $25 card, and I got the THANKS25 code from NM but then I learned that it isn't good on Beauty or Fragrance :( /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> And there really isn't anything else I want.

Anyway, does anyone have something in the $25 range (willing to spend a max of $10 out of pocket) that they already got & loved?? The lipstick I kinda wanted is on back order until the end of July so I'm at a loss now...
@@jayeme, Nevermind, I'm an idiot!! I totally misread your post!!! SORRY!!

Last edited by a moderator:
Well I was really excited for the $25 off $50 code I received until you all pointed out that it can't be used on beauty! Has anyone found something to spend it on other than like a $55 phone case? haha

My most loved product I ordered was the Nars setting powder, it was $35 and is awesome! I was able to get the coupon to work on beauty...
Hey, was that the translucent powder or did you get a color?

@@jayeme It was the translucent and I'm very dark but no white cast!!

@@McMacy I used it in the jewelry department.

Back