Glossybox Coupons and Promotions

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I am thinking about it. But wonder if they will have even better deals on Black Friday or Cyber Monday. maybe living social or Groupon...

I finally got my 3 mystery boxes today!  I got April, July and September.  I am actually really happy with this assortment.  April was before I subscribed, so all new product which I am super excited about!  July I had already received, but the skin inc is a different one than I had received and I never got the Aloe Source product that was in that box, so that is awesome, too.  September, well this was my 3rd September box since I had already gotten two, but at least they are all products I can use or gift.  I am very happy overall, so I guess it was worth the very long wait and no responses to 3 different emails asking when it would ship.

I finally got my 3 mystery boxes today! I got April, July and September. I am actually really happy with this assortment. April was before I subscribed, so all new product which I am super excited about! July I had already received, but the skin inc is a different one than I had received and I never got the Aloe Source product that was in that box, so that is awesome, too. September, well this was my 3rd September box since I had already gotten two, but at least they are all products I can use or gift. I am very happy overall, so I guess it was worth the very long wait and no responses to 3 different emails asking when it would ship.
I would have loved the April box - nice to see someone got a month besides June - September :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Last edited by a moderator:
I got an email  for a new promo code..

20% off for Glossybox subscription -- code: GLOSSY2014

I un-subbed in December but I am going to re-sub for 6 months

Back