Glossybox Coupons and Promotions

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I love em and hate em...but mostly love. I really don't like the new policies for canceling and gift boxes  <_<
Exactly, I am now at the place where I just need to do my surveys for the month of October to get more boxes.  And of course they didn't show up for me.  Emailed, called to no avail no answer. On fb they replied that the surveys went up on the 27th of October, they hope that helps me. Really!?!?!?!?!?! No it doesn't, that's why I emailed, called and fbooked you that I haven't received mine. This is the end for me and GB and they know it!!!!!!

So I received the June and September box.  I liked the items in both and was happy with them.  Except, the nail polish in the June box was broken :( /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />  I wrote them an email and am hoping they will send me a replacement.  Are they pretty good about replacing damaged items?

I still don't have shipping on mine. I emailed last week, but no response. Hopefully, these boxes are worth the wait! I ordered the 3 pack.

@ Sorry I don't remember if you sub to gb, if you don;t and just picked up these 3 I think you'll be happy. These are dupe boxes for me, so not that great even if the deal was very good.

I ordered the 2 pack on the day this was released. About a week or 2 later I ordered 1 box( have never gotten glossy box b4 so I'm hoping to get at least 1 September). So far the order of 1 box has shipped. Nothing on my original 2 box order for shipping.........

It took a couple of weeks to hear back from Glossybox, but I was pleased to hear that they were going to refund me $60 (for receiving 6 September boxes and 3 August ones, after purchasing 3 sets of 3 boxes).

While I would have liked older boxes...Getting a refund for all but three of the boxes, is good enough for me. Especially since I don't have to deal with returning anything.

found on http://www.mysubscriptionaddiction.com/2014/10/new-glossybox-promo-free-alexi-ani-bracelet.html

COUPON ALEART!

Use the code ALEXANI to get a free braclet by Alex and Ani!

Screenshot_3.png

Not sure which braclet it is, hoping that it is the one in the picture, wish I knew about this sooner!
Anyone else take advantage of this promo?  I am super excited :D /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Received a September and June box today. Would have rather received a July box. XD

Time to cancel unless you want your sub to bill for December!

I just cancelled b/c I'm waiting for a 3 mo promo and didn't want my last 3 mo sub to bill at full price.

I love you GB, I just don't love you at $21 a month.

Soooo I got the 3 for 30 deal I ordered a freaking month ago and they only sent me TWO boxes  :angry:  . I already emailed, I hope a get a response because there was no invoice in the package and they minus well could say that I'm making it up :( /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />. I did offer to send pictures, I hope it goes well. I got July and August, btw. Maybe I should state that so they don't send me a repeat replacement. IF they send it, that is :( /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />. 

I think I have heard a few people get subs via Rue La La. Any issues? I don't want the November box so, would like to purchase this deal and wait for December. Probably another 3 month sub. Anyone going for this?

Here are the options:

1 Month Subscription for $15 (Regularly $21)

3 Month Subscription for $45 (Regularly $60)

6 Month Subscription for $89 (Regularly $115)

Back