Glossybox Coupons and Promotions

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I received the same colors in the September box as I received when I got it the first time.  @@SaraP, If you don't get Black dahlia, please let me know.  I will send you the one I got. 

I ordered a single box as well as the 2 box deal. I received 2 September boxes today. I assume my single and one of the two box deals. Both the Black Dahlia/red Essie Polish versions...same version I received in September as well. 
I think they shipped them together if you ordered 2. If that's the case, you might want to call GB and tell them that you got 2 of the same box since someone else had mentioned getting 2 sept boxes as well

Got my box today! I also received an extra fullsized Ciate polish in Kitten Heels in my July box, which I'm definitely not complaining about. It was just an unexpected surprise. My skin inc however, only seems like it's 80% full but it seems petty to complain about it since I got the extra ciate polish and the price was so reduced anyway.

For september, I received Madison Ave-hue; I have no preference between the two Essie polishes. I receive OCC Authentic which... I guess is better since no dupe. I'm still up in the air about keeping it or if i'm just going to play with it to see if I can blend it.

So yeah, was fun. 10/10 would play again.

My tracking *says* delivered.  But it was not.  Complaints have been fired off to Glossybox (via FB and e-mail) and the US Postal Service.  I am glad I did this through PayPal.  So I always have that if the box doesn't show up.

I might get it tomorrow.  There's Sunday package delivery in my area and they'll be here to drop off some cat food I ordered from Amazon (I have Prime).  It's entirely possible my mailman was lazy today.  The Saturday guy often is.  Of course, I know the Saturday guy also misdelivers packages because he's given me packages for other people before.

Spoke too soon.  The mailman delivered the package to my upstairs neighbors.  They just brought it by.  (I live in a 2-floor condo where all the front doors open to the outside.)

Got July, August, September.  Naturally September had the exact same color variations for the nail polish and lip tar that I already had.  The SpaRitual nailpolish was a color I didn't have, at least (I received the other brand that month with my regular box).  I do love that Philip B detangling spray, and the M+G mojito balm (I ran out of both of those awhile ago).  I think I now have my 3rd "They're Real" mascara mini.  My Skin Inc. serum seems not full, either.

Probably worth it for me even though pretty much everything is a duplicate.  May continue to try things like this once my year is up so I can still get some of the products without all the hassles associated with a subscription.

I ordered the one box deal but two September boxes arrived in the mail today.  They are 100% the same. While I'm not complaining, it's unfortunate that Glossybox still has many shipping issues like this.  Last time I got a box from Glossy, it was the Mother's Day box - which arrived over a week AFTER Mother's Day and then a 2nd box (that I didn't pay for) arrived another week or so later.  It was a sold out box, so how they managed to ship me another one is beyond me.  I can't complain.... I guess my luck is good since each time I've ordered from them I've received duplicates of my order. 

Last edited by a moderator:
Got my single box yesterday and same as everyone else it is September (dupe of the one I got previously) Essie She's Pampered and Black Dahlia. I do like this box, although I didn't really need another one. I will probably gift some of the dupes since Christmas is right around the corner. Did a pedicure last night with the Essie and I really like it!

Purchased 3 sets of 3.

Regretfully, opened all three boxes before opening the Glossyboxes, so not sure exactly how they were distributed amongst my orders...But I received:

6 - September Boxes

3 - August Boxes

Let's see what customer service has to say.  :lol:

Purchased 3 sets of 3.

Regretfully, opened all three boxes before opening the Glossyboxes, so not sure exactly how they were distributed amongst my orders...But I received:

6 - September Boxes

3 - August Boxes

Let's see what customer service has to say.  :lol:
holy crap that is terrible... :eek: /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> please keep us updated on what CS says XD

holy crap that is terrible... :eek: /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> please keep us updated on what CS says XD
The really sad part is, I had actually contacted customer service to confirm the boxes would be different in the sets. And I even just politely mentioned I'd love them trying to include a variety of boxes for my different orders, and mentioned how I'd only joined a few months ago.

So, of course I end up with a ton of repeats of two out of three boxes that I've received. Yikes.

I really hope you ladies are having better luck! Has anyone that ordered a single box received something other than September? 

Glossybox and its terrible shipping timeline once again reminding me why I canceled in the first place.

Hi Iris,

Thanks for writing in!

The mystery boxes are still in the process of shipping. We are currently waiting for few of backordered items to arrive at our warehouse so that we can package the boxes and ship them out. We appreciate your patience as we are working our best to speed up the shipping process for all of our orders. Once your packages leave our warehouse, you will receive a shipping confirmation with tracking number inside.

Please let us know if you have any further questions.

Sincerely yours,
from GLOSSYBOX

Purchased 3 sets of 3.

6 - September Boxes

3 - August Boxes

Let's see what customer service has to say. :lol:
well as long as you can rearrange the items in them nicely, it sounds like you have all your holiday shopping done this year already! :p /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Yeah... I hate Glossybox for this reason.  So glad the 3 box set was sold out when I got to it.  

It's seriously like they don't care at all about improving their CS, because it's been this way for over a year now.

It's seriously like they don't care at all about improving their CS, because it's been this way for over a year now.
Their CS is the reason why I cancelled over a year ago. I'm now worried that I'm going to end up with duplicate boxes and have to deal with them again.... if my boxes ever get here. They left IN last Wed and must be making their way to me via Snail Express.

Latest posts

Back