Glossybox Coupons and Promotions

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I received notification of mine shipping today as well.

I purchased more than one of the sets of 3, so I'm hoping I don't get tons of November boxes.

Good luck, everyone! 

I got my shipping email :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Currently in Hebron KY - according to tracking on the site it will arrive 11/04

Last edited by a moderator:
Shipping for me too! Hoping for another Sept box with Black Dalia!

I bought the 2 box combo and I am hoping for the March and April box.  Really I have loved all of the boxes and would be happy with any of them.

When I signed up to Glossybox I used a promotion that entitled me to a limited edition box for free. They sent it but 2 products were broken still waiting for replacements :( /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

I saw on another forum that customers who received the 2 box deal got...2 September boxes!!!

I thought they said the 2 and 3 box deals have different boxes?

I saw on another forum that customers who received the 2 box deal got...2 September boxes!!!

I thought they said the 2 and 3 box deals have different boxes?
They did say that.

I bought 3 sets of 3.

Oh god. I was GUARANTEED no doubles in sets of 3.

I wonder how many September boxes I'll get? Yikes! 

Oh crap glossybox what did you do?!?!?!

Uh oh. SMH at you Glossybox...... I ordered the 3 Box. I just reread the 2014 reviews and realized how few product I liked. Yikes. Oh well, a women's shelter is about to get a pretty big box of nice stuff that's just not for me :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Uh oh. SMH at you Glossybox...... I ordered the 3 Box. I just reread the 2014 reviews and realized how few product I liked. Yikes. Oh well, a women's shelter is about to get a pretty big box of nice stuff that's just not for me :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> :)
Well, glossybox samples a lot of stuff that sometimes one item is worth the value of the box! Hopefully you like at least a few of the items to recoup the $30 cost. And with product donations, you can write of the retail value of the product in your donation, for year in tax filing :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

So since the boxes have been shipped and we've been spoiled a bit of information, let's make wishes based on the info we know! (Assuming it's correct). So assuming all of us will get a September box, but there are boxes from December 2013-->September 2014, what would be your dream boxes to receive? Which ones do you not want to receive?

For me--

Want: Jan, Mar, July
Don't want: Feb, June
Neutral: May (alredy have), Dec, Apr, Aug

I think Jan sold out, but they might've received a few with not delivered. Unlikely though. I feel like I'm pretty likely to receive June (ugh) and May, which I think is okay.

My box is about 3.5 hours away (at most 2 days transit) and estimated to arrive Tuesday!?! Is it traveling via snail carrier?

So since the boxes have been shipped and we've been spoiled a bit of information, let's make wishes based on the info we know! (Assuming it's correct). So assuming all of us will get a September box, but there are boxes from December 2013-->September 2014, what would be your dream boxes to receive? Which ones do you not want to receive?

For me--

Want: Jan, Mar, July

Don't want: Feb, June

Neutral: May (alredy have), Dec, Apr, Aug

I think Jan sold out, but they might've received a few with not delivered. Unlikely though. I feel like I'm pretty likely to receive June (ugh) and May, which I think is okay.
Where did you hear the selection would be from so many months (so far it only seems like September)?
Since this is my first box, I'm open to any month - but I would love to receive either February or April :D /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

However, since it's only one box, the odds are in September's favor.

If it was ANY past box, I would LOVE July 2013 :D /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Last edited by a moderator:
I started subscribing in May, so any box prior to that would be fantastic for me!  I think January had a beauty blender in it, so that would be awesome, and February had an Alex and Ani bracelet, so that would be fun one to get as well!  I ordered the 3 box bundle.  I already got 2 September boxes, so I really hope I don't get that one again!  Still no movement on mine.

I would love to get either Sept or March's box.  I was only able to grab the one box deal so if they really are offloading Sept with that one, I'll be happy.

Here's my info:

Date Time Description Location 10/29/2014 03:19 PM Departing Newgistics Facility Fishers, IN 46037 10/29/2014 03:16 PM Electronic Information Sent to USPS Fishers, IN 46037 10/29/2014 03:16 PM Electronic Information Received by USPS   10/29/2014 10:04 AM Arrived at Newgistics Facility Fishers, IN 46037 10/29/2014 01:31 AM Departing Newgistics Facility Hebron, KY 41048 10/28/2014 08:21 PM Inducted into Newgistics Network Hebron, KY 41048
Considering Fishers' post office and my post office are separated by about 10 miles, I hope to get mine tomorrow.  Please please please!!!

Here's my info:

Date Time Description Location 10/29/2014 03:19 PM Departing Newgistics Facility Fishers, IN 46037 10/29/2014 03:16 PM Electronic Information Sent to USPS Fishers, IN 46037 10/29/2014 03:16 PM Electronic Information Received by USPS   10/29/2014 10:04 AM Arrived at Newgistics Facility Fishers, IN 46037 10/29/2014 01:31 AM Departing Newgistics Facility Hebron, KY 41048 10/28/2014 08:21 PM Inducted into Newgistics Network Hebron, KY 41048
Considering Fishers' post office and my post office are separated by about 10 miles, I hope to get mine tomorrow.  Please please please!!!

Yay!  Did you buy the 3 box combo?

Yes yes yes!!  

I wish I could just go grab them off the truck!

No updates for today, so hopefully it will update at my post office this evening.

Drooling here....  I want to know!

Back