Glossybox Coupons and Promotions

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I just bought 3 mystery Glossyboxes for $30.  I rec'd an email a few minutes ago stating you could buy one, two or three and that of those three (or two), there would not be any duplicates.  

One is 15, two are 24 and three are 30. 

I like this deal.   :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />
I caved and picked up three as well. The boxes are perfect for wrapping and reusing, and I'm thinking whatever I don't use will be good for swap gifts.

I ordered the 3 box bundle. I wonder how many months they go back? I started GB in May, so I hope I don't get all boxes I already received!

Hmmm.....have they ever done anything like this before?  I have been a subscriber for a few months.  Just wondering if they send old boxes or more recent?  I guess its a gamble so you may get a duplicate of a recent box.

I ordered the 3 box bundle. I wonder how many months they go back? I started GB in May, so I hope I don't get all boxes I already received!
It's hard to say how far back they'll go. I haven't had a sub for over a year so I'm hoping that some of the more recent boxes will be in there.

I'm excited! I generally like GB's products, but for $21 I'm sort of eh, and I don't want to commit to a multi-month subscription with them. But with this discount+ebates, they're only about $9.08 a box, which is a steal :D /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> and they're not really more mystery than before you get them, LOL

I just bought 3 mystery Glossyboxes for $30. I rec'd an email a few minutes ago stating you could buy one, two or three and that of those three (or two), there would not be any duplicates. One is 15, two are 24 and three are 30. I like this deal. :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />
I did, too.  I am cutting back on boxes (gotta budget for a car payment) but I thought I should treat myself to a little something since my birthday is next week.  Didn't catch the part about there not being any duplicates but glad to hear it -- I can otherwise just see myself getting three of the same nail polishes or something.

I did, too.  I am cutting back on boxes (gotta budget for a car payment) but I thought I should treat myself to a little something since my birthday is next week.  Didn't catch the part about there not being any duplicates but glad to hear it -- I can otherwise just see myself getting three of the same nail polishes or something.
Based on my luck, I'm guessing one of those will be another September box (that would make FIVE).

I am really hoping that the boxes I get, even if they are months I was subbed, have products that I didn't receive.  I love variety!!  And of course there are a few things I'd LOVE to get multiples of products I did receive!  Ayres, Kyrolan and more I'm sure!

I just went for one box.  This could be fun.   I wonder how many they have just kicking around of previous months.  Seems strange.  Would love the Mother's day box if it still exists. 

Where can you find the 3 box bundle? The email redirects me to only one box :scared: . I want the bundle :sdrop:

I bought the 2 box bundle and I am so excited!  I have been signed up since May and am hoping to get boxes that I have received yet.  But, I have liked all of my boxes so if I get the same box twice I will not be upset.

I've liked almost all of my boxes and I've had GB for almost 2 years. Also I like dupes of items, it gives me a longer test time prior to deciding to purchase the full size of something. 

*also I think this confirms membership is down at GB. Hello GB spies...go back to normal cancellation policy and $15 gift boxes and you won't have leftovers!!!

Last edited by a moderator:
I've subscribed to Glossybox off and on but there new cancellation policy kills me. Bought the 2 box deal and hoping it will stop me from subscribing again anytime soon. Just don't want to deal with a subscription.

I bought the 3 box bundle. I was a subscriber from June-August. I even emailed (long shot) requesting that I don't receive those but of course no guarantee. I'd love that BG box or some from earlier this year/late last year!

Back