Glossybox Coupons and Promotions

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Somebody posted on My Subscription Addiction that they got July, August & Sept. boxes. I was only able to get 1 box so I am pretty certain I am getting September. I'm a little bummed, because it will be a duplicate for me. Oh well, I guess that's the risk you take with a mystery box. I'll keep you posted, my box is on its way. Can't wait to hear what everyone gets.

I just read on MSA that some people that bought the 2 box bundle got 2 September boxes.  I liked the September box and will be disappointed if I get 2 of the same box when they stated that if you bought more than 1 you wold not get a duplicate.

I ordered one box that arrived today.  It was September.  This is my first experience with glossybox and I'm happy with this box!  Always love a new Essie

I just read on MSA that some people that bought the 2 box bundle got 2 September boxes.  I liked the September box and will be disappointed if I get 2 of the same box when they stated that if you bought more than 1 you wold not get a duplicate.
If that happens to me, I am definitely complaining to Glossybox because they explicitly stated that you would be guaranteed not to get duplicates if you ordered the 2-box/3-box deal. 

But as it is... I just want my boxes, lol. Still in the "pay" phase.

For those that received multiple September boxes, has anything happened when you contacted Glossybox about it yet?

I bought 3 sets of 3, so needless to say I really just am not interested in ending up with 6+ September boxes. Yikes! 

My single box is out for delivery.  I am expecting the September box based on reports here on MUT.  I hope I get the colors I didn't receive the first time for the lip tar and polish. 

I am convincing myself that I am excited about the mascara (Benefit works well for me) and the Vichy (love the smell of this moisturizer).  But, I wish the box I was receiving was more of a throwback and not so recent.  But, I will survive. 

I am ready to get on with November.  I need to resub!

My single box is out for delivery. I am expecting the September box based on reports here on MUT. I hope I get the colors I didn't receive the first time for the lip tar and polish.

I am convincing myself that I am excited about the mascara (Benefit works well for me) and the Vichy (love the smell of this moisturizer). But, I wish the box I was receiving was more of a throwback and not so recent. But, I will survive.

I am ready to get on with November. I need to resub!
My box is coming today as well :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> hoping for the pink Essie combo - but if I get the black tar it will be used tonight with my costume :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

I still don't have tracking.  I am hopeful that this means I am getting older boxes!  I really don't want any more September boxes, 2 was enough!  Can't wait to hear what everyone else gets!

I keep hoping mine will come today, but I doubt it.  The last thing that showed up in tracking was "departing Newgistics facility" in Atlanta yesterday at around 2PM.  Usually if I was going to get something today, I'd see a scan early in the AM at my post office.  As long as things get there before 9:30 or 10 AM, I usually get them that day.  Oh well, maybe tomorrow.  (It's kind of sad that I know this much about my post office's schedule.  I spend too much time stalking tracking for subs.)

I emailed Glossbox to express my concern of possibly getting duplicate mystery boxes and they responded and stated:

"Thanks for writing in!

If you receive the boxes and if they turn out to be the same boxes, please contact us so that we can make everything right.".

My newgistics tracking hasn't moved since midday yesterday, but when I checked USPS with the tracking number, it says that it's arrived at the PO lists tomorrow as the delivery date :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

So if your box is close, plug it in the USPS tracker, and you might be able to see if you can get it today or tomorrow.

I still don't have tracking.  I am hopeful that this means I am getting older boxes!  I really don't want any more September boxes, 2 was enough!  Can't wait to hear what everyone else gets!
Still no tracking/shipping email for me either. :( /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

No tracking here, but I'm on the west coast and I THINK( could be imagining it) that they said west coast takes longer to get. Maybe that's just shipping time though....

My box hit my post office 20 minutes ago, I'll have it in my hands tomorrow morning. I'm trying to lower expectations, if I'm "meh" & it's amazing, what a bonus! If it's September, i don't know how i feel about the lip tars. I don't have an Essie polish. I gave away the Vichy i got when i tried glossybox last winter. I bought 4 tubes of Ulta mascara to add to my stash to hit platinum & i'm getting mascara in my birchbox for November, but really, I'll try any black mascara I can get near my reddish mousy eyelashes. I KNOW I'll use the box itself, I use them for nail polishes because that's my heaviest collection & they're sturdy boxes.

My box is coming today as well :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> hoping for the pink Essie combo - but if I get the black tar it will be used tonight with my costume :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />
I was surprised at how good the black dahlia looks!  Once you blend it, it's not that dark.  I have a hard time pulling off deep lip colors, but I can wear this one easily!

I received my three boxes -- July, August and Sept.  That makes box #5 of September.  No wonder they were giving those away to people who didn't get their Boscia.  Heck, I didn't even use the Boscia code and they still sent me an extra.

My variations --

July -  Aloe Source (meh), Glamglow (swimming in it), Skin Inc Brightening, Phillip B detangler and the MG Mojito

August -- Kryolan (yay!), Spa Ritual in Wilderness (at least it wasn't a dupe), Eyeko, Uberliss hydrating and Eslor

September -- Bulgari the blanc, OCC in Authentic, Essie Madison Ave-hue, Benefit (will never run out of), Vichy (yay!)

I was surprised at how good the black dahlia looks!  Once you blend it, it's not that dark.  I have a hard time pulling off deep lip colors, but I can wear this one easily!

I received my three boxes -- July, August and Sept.  That makes box #5 of September.  No wonder they were giving those away to people who didn't get their Boscia.  Heck, I didn't even use the Boscia code and they still sent me an extra.

My variations --

July -  Aloe Source (meh), Glamglow (swimming in it), Skin Inc Brightening, Phillip B detangler and the MG Mojito

August -- Kryolan (yay!), Spa Ritual in Wilderness (at least it wasn't a dupe), Eyeko, Uberliss hydrating and Eslor

September -- Bulgari the blanc, OCC in Authentic, Essie Madison Ave-hue, Benefit (will never run out of), Vichy (yay!)
It's probably a vote of confidence in Black Dahlia's favour (and won't be useful tomorrow) but I'm  using it as fake blood right now! XD But it actually evens out nicely if you are very gentle with the application. I don't think I can rock Authentic (I'm too medium and cool toned) but I'm not sure I want a dupe.

If you're swimming in Glamglow, if you're joining in secret santa, i'm sure your santee would love to get one! :D /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

I got the "she's pampered" Essie variety - never would usually buy red, so happy to try. The conditioner, Vichy, and mascara will be used. However, the lip tar looks horrible on ALL the female members of my family (who have varying skin tones) - was hoping for the other color - but that would probably look too orange.

For $15 I got my money worth ($49 in products I will use). However, this sub is not for me - luckily I could "test" it at a discount without making a long commitment :D /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

It's probably a vote of confidence in Black Dahlia's favour (and won't be useful tomorrow) but I'm  using it as fake blood right now! XD But it actually evens out nicely if you are very gentle with the application. I don't think I can rock Authentic (I'm too medium and cool toned) but I'm not sure I want a dupe.

If you're swimming in Glamglow, if you're joining in secret santa, i'm sure your santee would love to get one! :D /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />
I'm pretty light to light/medium and very pinky cool.  Authentic washes out on me, but I like the nude look and texture of the OCC.

Oh I hope they do!!!  I can't wait to find out who I get!!  It's funny -- every time I get a notification that someone is following me on elfster I want to know who!!  It's too early for SS picks, right???  I have no idea how I'll stay under $25.  Must.  Find.  Coupons.  Or just go wild!   :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />  Thanks for the suggestion!

I got my box today and it was the September box. I was a little ddisappointed because I'm a new subscriber and I've only gotten the September and October boxes, but on the other hand I love the September box so I can't complain.

I ordered a single box as well as the 2 box deal. I received 2 September boxes today. I assume my single and one of the two box deals. Both the Black Dahlia/red Essie Polish versions...same version I received in September as well. 

Latest posts

Back