Glossybox December 2013 *Spoilers

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I decided to use Glossydots and get this box. This color reminds me of a few others I already have, and it will be fun to compare :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Love it!  Maybe they read our November wish list after all!   Can't wait to get more info - I have 2 of the December box coming so I hope the rest of the items are just as lovely!

Quote: Originally Posted by smiletorismile /img/forum/go_quote.gif
  I love that color and I've really been wanting one for fall :) (Plus the polish is actually my name so that's cool!) I resubed.
It's my name too!  I'm a sucker for anything named Victoria.  It's a bonus that this one is awesome looking.  This will be my first glossybox so I'm thrilled!

I don't know if it is because I am swimming in polish, but this doesn't excite me. Maybe the rest of the box will? I said that last month too and didn't resub, so I will stay unsubbed for now...

Updates! So excited for my first December Glossybox 
smile.gif
Last year's box looked fab.

I'm loving the Nails Inc polish... but I already have a few dark reds!  I need more, Glossybox!  It could go either way!

Quote: Originally Posted by magicalmom /img/forum/go_quote.gif
  I'm loving the Nails Inc polish... but I already have a few dark reds!  I need more, Glossybox!  It could go either way!!
I'm with you.  I'm a sucker for nail polish, but I have a few that color already. I need at least one more spoiler.  

I love the color but I have a couple very similar to it.  It will be nice to compare to the Julep and Butter London shades that are similar to it.

When can we expect another spoiler? I can't decide if I want the December box or not...my November box disappeared and I still haven't received it...it's lost in USPS neverland and Glossybox customer service has been useless. :( /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

I'm actually kind of excited for the December box because lately I have been a little obsessed about this kind of color. I can't wait for a second spoiler :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Quote: Originally Posted by CheshireCookie /img/forum/go_quote.gif
  Updates! So excited for my first December Glossybox 
smile.gif
Last year's box looked fab.
Last years December box was my first and I loved it.

I don't have a color like the one for the Dec Glossybox so I'm looking forward to it. I so hope I don't need 4 coats though. I see mine won't arrive until after Christmas so I'm going to consider it a gift for myself.

*** Thanks for those who keep mentioning ebates.com. I had not heard of it before. I've done most of my Christmas shopping using it and am getting back more than $12, so another gift for me :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />  Just wish I had known about it before signing up for a year sub at Glossybox. ***

After I completed the surveys for Nov, I decided to check my online profile. Wow, the profile setup has all changed since I looked at it last. Profiled myself as the outrageous, glamorous makeup wearer I want to be rather than the mainly natural, rarely wear makeup person I am now. My makeup is mostly neutrals...time to try some crazy colors.

I have so many nail polishes this color but I wouldn't mind an extra. I'm hoping all my December boxes are special, it's Christmas after all!

I also have a few in the same color as nails inc.  My biggest problem with nails inc though is they aren't "3 free". The main reason I came on here is to vent about the e-mail that I got from Elle offering a special Elle Glossybox.  When you look at the contents of the box, most, if not all, are from the last few months of boxes. So lame.

GLOSSYBOX collaborated with ELLE to curate a box full of beauty treasures suitable for use all year round. The box includes: 

• Vincent Longo Duo Eye Pencil
  • Sulwhasoo Ginseng Cream
  • Bvlgari Soap
  • Fresh Face Cream
  • Estee Lauder Mascara
  • $21 for $130+ value

Quote: Originally Posted by Momsgotmail /img/forum/go_quote.gif
  I also have a few in the same color as nails inc.  My biggest problem with nails inc though is they aren't "3 free".
Hm, that's not true and not untrue. If you look through the ingredients, none of the polishes seem to have formaldehyde, dibutyl phthalate (DBP), and toluene which are the "3-free" chemicals. Some of the formulations do have camphor and formaldehyde resin though. I think mostly they don't brand themselves that way, but I do think most of their polishes are 3-free. Though if you care about being 4/5-free, then you're right, it is a thing to think about.

Quote: Originally Posted by Momsgotmail /img/forum/go_quote.gif
  I also have a few in the same color as nails inc.  My biggest problem with nails inc though is they aren't "3 free". The main reason I came on here is to vent about the e-mail that I got from Elle offering a special Elle Glossybox.  When you look at the contents of the box, most, if not all, are from the last few months of boxes. So lame.

GLOSSYBOX collaborated with ELLE to curate a box full of beauty treasures suitable for use all year round. The box includes: 

• Vincent Longo Duo Eye Pencil
  • Sulwhasoo Ginseng Cream
  • Bvlgari Soap
  • Fresh Face Cream
  • Estee Lauder Mascara
  • $21 for $130+ value
Hm, that is a little weak, but I suppose it gives people another crack at the Sul cream if they were sad about not receiving it. I was momentarily tempted as I didn't receive the Sul cream, Bvlgari soap, mascara, or liner, but I think I will be able to pass this one up. I do love the Fresh cream, though. I don't know if I'd pay $30 for the eyelash curler, but it is a very nice curler, but I definitely don't need a backup.

Back