Glossybox December 2013 *Spoilers

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Quote: Originally Posted by Kyuu /img/forum/go_quote.gif
  Hm, that's not true and not untrue. If you look through the ingredients, none of the polishes seem to have formaldehyde, dibutyl phthalate (DBP), and toluene which are the "3-free" chemicals. Some of the formulations do have camphor and formaldehyde resin though. I think mostly they don't brand themselves that way, but I do think most of their polishes are 3-free. Though if you care about being 4/5-free, then you're right, it is a thing to think about.
Thanks for the clarification!  I have been busy and sick, and taking care of a busy and sick family.  When I got the spoiler in my email I quickly googled and scanned the ingredients and my eyes saw formaldehyde and quit reading. I do like what I read about the nails inc social responsibility...so I will probably give this one a try.   :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Quote: Originally Posted by panicked /img/forum/go_quote.gif
  Hm, that is a little weak, but I suppose it gives people another crack at the Sul cream if they were sad about not receiving it. I was momentarily tempted as I didn't receive the Sul cream, Bvlgari soap, mascara, or liner, but I think I will be able to pass this one up. I do love the Fresh cream, though. I don't know if I'd pay $30 for the eyelash curler, but it is a very nice curler, but I definitely don't need a backup.
I love the fresh cream and never got to sample the Sul.  Vincent longo is a nice product that I wouldn't mind having another of...so value-wise it is a great value.  My problem with the box is in the branding of it as a curated collab between Elle and Glossybox, when it seems more like Glossybox had some leftover products they wanted to slap a new name on, imo. 
icon_rolleyes.gif

Hmmm, still not another spoiler? I think this might be the sub I skip this month...I was pretty disappointed in my November box...which after the USPS fiasco FINALLY arrived yesterday. 
frown.gif

last month my box arrived on the 20th - this month its showing jan 1 before my box will go out!   :( /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />  And it also doesn't look like I'll get my holiday box until after Xmas as well.

I am still really looking forward to them - just hoping that they would go out as early as Novembers!

I am creating a massive collection of nail polishes from sub boxes... lol

I want to see another spoiler!

*dangles mardi gras beads* SHOW US YOUR SPOILERS
rofl2.gif

waccha.gif

They received payment 12/6. I would hope for my December box in December and before I'm charged for January!

Approximate Delivery Date: Between 12/25/13 and 1/6/14

Quote: Originally Posted by ajkballard /img/forum/go_quote.gif
  They received payment 12/6. I would hope for my December box in December and before I'm charged for January!

Approximate Delivery Date: Between 12/25/13 and 1/6/14

My December box shows the same thing.

But the Holiday Box has moved to "pack" and shows a 12/17 delivery date.  So at least I'll get something from Glossybox in December!

I think they are making sure the Holiday boxes get sent out before they are going to deal with the monthly subscription boxes. I just got my shipping notice for the Holiday box.

*dangles mardi gras beads* SHOW US YOUR SPOILERS
rofl2.gif

I just received that e-mail also.  I don't know if I'm excited enough by the nail polish and this cream to get the December Box or not.  Although, I have been very happy with Glossybox.  I loved the hair oil treatment last month so much I am ordering the full sized.  And I am thinking of ordering the full size Fresh Lotus cream from October's box.  I love that stuff.  

hmmm....so far, the 2 items do not make me want to run and get December's box.   

I think I'm really going to like this box, I'm happy I resubbed! I love trying out new moisturizers since my skin is so awful in winter :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

I'm excited! Natural and organic beauty and you is what this brand stands for - I love trying brands like this. I have really liked the creams I've gotten from glossy so far - and can always use more!

I received my Holiday box today, and I love love love it!  I mean we already knew what was coming in it, but having it in my greedy little hands is way better.  What I'm trying to decide is if I want to order a second December box...I feel that if I don't order a second one it will be an awesome box and I will regret it.  I need to see more spoilers, Glossybox, please!!  I like to have extras of the good ones to give as gifts.  If you gift it to yourself it's only $15 so I might just do it.  Ugh I have such a fear of missing out on something amazing, I have problems lol!!    

Back