Glossybox February 2013

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Originally Posted by beautymadn3ss /img/forum/go_quote.gif

*sigh* you are making me get some box envy :p /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> they pay for like half the box, which just one brush basically D:
Aww maybe they will have it for the US boxes.

Seems like they sample some of the same items, so who knows.

anyone elses nail rocks WAY too big for their fingers? 

I got some very gold union jack nail stickers....

I got my box. This was the worst for me and I've been subbed since the first box. The nail rock were gold and black Union Jacks I guess. Either way I tried to use one and it was a disaster so those are junk. I didn't get the snail mask which was the one thing I wanted. My shimmer is very pretty. The soap smells good but it's a bar soap which is not ideal. Worst of all I got the Lisi lipgloss... in clear. The last thing on earth I need is a clear gloss. Also, like PPs have mentioned it's the stickiest most awful textured lipgloss I've ever used. The cheapest drugstore glosses are TONS better than this gloss. Just awful.

Luckily I made it 9 months without hating a box. Good thing it was free!

Originally Posted by princess2010 /img/forum/go_quote.gif

I got my box. This was the worst for me and I've been subbed since the first box. The nail rock were gold and black Union Jacks I guess. Either way I tried to use one and it was a disaster so those are junk. I didn't get the snail mask which was the one thing I wanted. My shimmer is very pretty. The soap smells good but it's a bar soap which is not ideal. Worst of all I got the Lisi lipgloss... in clear. The last thing on earth I need is a clear gloss. Also, like PPs have mentioned it's the stickiest most awful textured lipgloss I've ever used. The cheapest drugstore glosses are TONS better than this gloss. Just awful.

Luckily I made it 9 months without hating a box. Good thing it was free!
LOL LOL LOL LOL

Originally Posted by NikNik455 /img/forum/go_quote.gif

LOL LOL LOL LOL
is there a reason why you're typing LOL? first it was being 'sarcastic' to princess2010 (that no one understood) now it's laughing TO THE SAME PERSON..... are you trying to taunt her?

Here are quick swatches of my shimmer powder and lipgloss. The shimmer powder is in Lava (brown with light green sheen!) and it is really pretty! I forget the name of the gloss, but as you can see it is basically clear.
I have to confess that I keep feeling jealous of that shimmer -- but then I remember that I have one almost exactly like that! L'Oreal HIP loose pigment in Intrepid. I picked it up at Grocery Outlet, of all places, for something like three bucks. If anyone else is coveting this and has a Grocery Outlet or Big Lots, it's worth giving those stores a shot!

Originally Posted by viccckyhoang /img/forum/go_quote.gif

is there a reason why you're typing LOL? first it was being 'sarcastic' to princess2010 (that no one understood) now it's laughing TO THE SAME PERSON..... are you trying to taunt her?
I just think it's hilarious that she's less than thrilled with glossybox and her description of the gloss...Dying over here!!!

I've bought $1.99 Jordana and Wet N Wild glosses that were FAR better than the Lisi. I didn't even look to see the retail price but even free is too much. I agree that if I entertained trying different Lisi products, that gloss has turned me in the other direction. They missed the mark big time with that one.

I've bought $1.99 Jordana and Wet N Wild glosses that were FAR better than the Lisi. I didn't even look to see the retail price but even free is too much. I agree that if I entertained trying different Lisi products, that gloss has turned me in the other direction. They missed the mark big time with that one.
Yeah I agree! I got a gel eyeliner from them that is so dried out and just ugh. I was sad because I had wanted to buy and try other things from them, but now I'm not too sure.

If they wanted us to buy the products they should have sent better ones.

I have the snail mask on & I must admit I'm a little creeped out.  I wish that it was a regular mask application- I feel like I can't breathe in this thing...so ready for the amazing results- Ahhh the price of beauty..

Originally Posted by Shauna999 /img/forum/go_quote.gif

I have the snail mask on & I must admit I'm a little creeped out.  I wish that it was a regular mask application- I feel like I can't breathe in this thing...so ready for the amazing results- Ahhh the price of beauty..
I have picked that thing up to use it about 20 times but I haven't been able to bring myself to use it yet. It even gave my daughter the willies to think about it. LOL.

I have to say that my skin is amazingly soft...I also notice a slight glow... Maybe I'll get some pet snails...lol! Definitely going to buy this mask for future use 
yey.gif

Back