Glossybox January 2015 **Spoilers**

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
ETA: can someone give me pointers on how to do a proper spoiler tag because it appears that my attempt failed miserably
You don't need to do a spoiler because the thread title includes the word "Spoilers".

Thanks for posting. I have never received a toner in a sub. I have been thinking about purchasing one. This box is good for me.

I'm excited about the toner too since it's non-astringent. My poor dry skin needs all the help it can get this winter!

Also, what do you all think about the 6 free gifts with 6-month or 12-month sub deal? My initial 3-month trial sub ended last month and I'm thinking the gifts + 6-month sub for $115 might be a good deal for me. Does glossybox come out with better deals than this typically? I'm trying to decide whether to go for a monthly sub and wait for a better deal or go with 6-month subscription now...

Also, what do you all think about the 6 free gifts with 6-month or 12-month sub deal? My initial 3-month trial sub ended last month and I'm thinking the gifts + 6-month sub for $115 might be a good deal for me. Does glossybox come out with better deals than this typically? I'm trying to decide whether to go for a monthly sub and wait for a better deal or go with 6-month subscription now...
I have received all but the hair therapy from GLOSSYBOX already. All good products.  If they interest you, it would be like getting a free box, just without the box. 

They did do a discount through Rue La La recently and I believe a 20% off one box.  So, there are discounts that pop up.

I have received all but the hair therapy from GLOSSYBOX already. All good products.  If they interest you, it would be like getting a free box, just without the box. 

They did do a discount through Rue La La recently and I believe a 20% off one box.  So, there are discounts that pop up.

Thanks again! I think I'm going to sign up for this deal since I've liked all the boxes overall that I received with my first 3-month sub and I would really like to try a few of the gifts being offered with a new sub sign-up. So much for cutting back on spending after the holidays! :lol:   I'm off to sign-up for glossybox then off to cancel Ipsy...

I'm excited about the toner too since it's non-astringent. My poor dry skin needs all the help it can get this winter!

@stellaa There are deals from time to time, I just ended a 12month that ran $12 per box. I haven't see anything that good in the last 3 months. Mr Rebates will give you $3 back per box or Ebates is $2.75 back (although you have to unsub and resub).

*jsut saw you plan to do it, you won't regret dropping Ipsy for glossy!! Also I'm pming you regarding spoilers.

Last edited by a moderator:
I wonder if the 3rd spoiler will be and either or item. Since the photo shows 2 bottles or maybe it's a 2 step product...

I've never received a toner in any of my subs, Glossybox, Ipsy, Birchbox, Boxycharm, Sample Society, or Popsugar.

@stellaa There are deals from time to time, I just ended a 12month that ran $12 per box. I haven't see anything that good in the last 3 months. Mr Rebates will give you $3 back per box or Ebates is $2.75 back (although you have to unsub and resub).

*jsut saw you plan to do it, you won't regret dropping Ipsy for glossy!! Also I'm pming you regarding spoilers.
can you pm me how to do spoilers as well? Thanks!

Under the weather, so I am surprised that no one caught the second spoiler from a day ago or so.  Kueshi Pure & Clear Face Toner  And I would suspect not full sized since they artfully cut off the weight.  But I could be wrong.  

Yikes I am out of the loop with my bug.  86 that.

Last edited by a moderator:
I hope there's a variation, because I received the truffle serum sample in my February 2014 box.

I'm excited about the toner. I love toners.

Also, surveys are up for December if you haven't filled them out. There are 6 for a total of 120 points. 

This will be my fourth month of glossybox....I wasn't super wowed by previous boxes (though to be fair, I still haven't seen my December box in the flesh. I just received shipping notice on December's box on JANUARY 9TH!)  but the upcoming January box looks pretty good. At least according to the spoilers and then the review on MSA.

I'm always happy to try new cleansers, same for toners (I received a toner in a sub once: my first Ipsy bag, which I think was either May or June 2014). I got that truffle serum in a birchbox about a year ago, but I was a skincare neophyte then, and didn't really know how to use the serum. So here's to round two on that. I like makeup brushes, and while I have enough black eyeliners to reproduce a lifesize of Picasso's Guernica, at least this is a new brand (to me) and packaging looks cute.

So, yay! Too bad I'll have to wait another 7 weeks before my January box gets to me....

:couch:

If you go to My Subscription Addiction she has January 2015 full review on Glossybox... :) it's nice! Like the makeup brush..

image.jpg

Back