Glossybox January 2015 **Spoilers**

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
These are the January products for Glossybox 2015... :)

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

Omg!!! I may have to resub just for that Teeez brush!! I absolutely LOVE Teeez cosmetics and I can't wait until they are selling in the States!!!!

Got my Glossybox today. I noticed stuff floating around in the Kueshi toner.  Kind of like oily strands and fragments.  The label say Pure & Clean but it seems kind of dirty to me.   Anyone else?

Got my Glossybox today. I noticed stuff floating around in the Kueshi toner.  Kind of like oily strands and fragments.  The label say Pure & Clean but it seems kind of dirty to me.   Anyone else?
Perhaps temp extremes during shipment affected it?  I would shake it up a bit and see what happens.

Quite happy with this month's Glossybox. The toner smells really good and it full size, yay! The brush is nice and dense and I actually don't have that many. The cleanser does not have to be washed off so I can save that for lazy days, if it works well I may have to buy some. I love the Vichy Miscellar water so hopefully this will be as good. Expensive serum, I'll give it a try. The eyeliner is twist up so that can go in my purse instead of what is in there. Just be careful its nice and soft, I broke the tip off. It applies nicely, we'll see if it stays.

I'm so excited about this Glossybox, can't wait to receive mine! I need a toner and this one is full-size! I'm running low on my gentle cleanser, so this cleanser will be exciting to try. I know I'll use it all up. What makeup junkie can't use a makeup brush? I'll be adding the truffle serum to my daytime regimen for at least the next 30 days (if it lasts that long) to see if it makes a difference. I don't wear eyeliner tho and I have so many but maybe I'll try giving it a go?

Well, who knows if I will ever get my box.  It made it to my hometown, then decided to go to Orlando.  While I'm sure the weather is nicer there, I don't really understand why, after the US Postal Service had the box at the correct post office, they would send it elsewhere.

@SneakyBurrito - That's an interesting route.
To follow up, I am FLOORED.  I contacted Glossybox via e-mail before I left work to go home and walk my dog at lunchtime.  I got back and they had replied and are shipping me a replacement box.  I got an e-mail response in less than 90 minutes from Glossybox.  I never thought I would see the day.

ETA: They're probably on their best behavior because my 1-year subscription will be up soon.  I'm on a no-buy but am thinking I can cancel something else when the no-buy is up and resubscribe month-to-month because I really do tend to use more from GB than other subs.  I actually like the hair products they send.

Last edited by a moderator:
@@SneakyBurrito - Great news! I am with you on this sub. Unfortunately, I subbed to this one before I subbed to BB. So, BB was put in an awful position and could never live up. Its fun with the mystery of what I will get, points, etc. But, even $10 is good to put toward  my other obsessions.

Will you cancel GB and then resub monthly. I found no other way to just convert it online. My 3 month sub ends in March so, I think by Feb 15th I have to make this happen as well.

Last edited by a moderator:
This month ends my year old sub and 2 free boxes with points. I have 800+ points still, but I'm back to month to month for now. I have been with GB for over 2 years and I do end up with most of the boxes. We'll see how it goes having to cancel by the 15th, I most likely need to set a calendar alert.

I noticed they are sending YouTube "beauty guru's" boxes this month for review. 3 of the people I sub to have reviewed the Jan box and all 3 said it was their first box and it was gratis.

Today is the day to cancel if you don't want to be charged for the February box.   Maybe, if anyone thinks of it we can do a reminder post.

@@SaraP - are you back to a month to month now?  If so, I am wondering how you did it or will do it.  The last time I had a 3 month sub, I couldn't just click a button to change my plan.  I had to cancel and then sign back up.  

Will you cancel GB and then resub monthly. I found no other way to just convert it online. My 3 month sub ends in March so, I think by Feb 15th I have to make this happen as well.
Yes, that was the plan.  And my 1 year sub also ends in March.  My no-buy lasts until early April but I can just subscribe later in the month and I should get April's box.

My year long came to an end and I contacted them to use my points for the next two months, they said I had to cancel the year long or I would be charged another year. So you do have to cancel :( /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> and purchase the monthly.

Hopefully they'll post spoilers early like they did this month.

Sigh.  January tracking:

1/15/2015        12:09 AM        Processed by USPS    ORLANDO, FL 32824

1/14/2015        09:01 AM        Delivery Exception     ORLANDO, FL 32837

1/14/2015        08:52 AM        Out for Delivery         ORLANDO, FL 32837

1/14/2015        05:00 AM        Arrived at USPS delivery unit            ORLANDO, FL 32837

1/13/2015        06:07 AM        Accepted by USPS     SMYRNA, GA 30080

1/10/2015        12:13 PM        Departing Newgistics Facility            ATLANTA, GA 30349-3623

1/10/2015        11:46 AM        Electronic Information Sent to USPS            ATLANTA, GA 30349-3623

1/10/2015        11:46 AM        Electronic Information Received by USPS   

1/9/2015          08:58 PM        Departing Newgistics Facility            Hebron, KY 41048

1/9/2015          01:34 AM        Inducted into Newgistics Network    Hebron, KY 41048

Well OF COURSE there was a delivery exception in Orlando.  Because I live in Smyrna, GA.  Glossybox's CS e-mail said (direct quote): "It looks like the USPS does not know what they are doing!"

Couldn't agree more.

Still, this isn't GB's fault (unless I find a faulty address label, but I doubt it if the box did initially make it to my regular post office).  Too bad, because this month was looking good.  I never get toners in subs but it's something I use every day.

Has anyone seen spoilers for the January "Classic Box" they are promoting for purchase until Jan 31?

Back