Glossybox January 2015 **Spoilers**

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Has anyone seen spoilers for the January "Classic Box" they are promoting for purchase until Jan 31?
No and it's killing me!! Glossybox is being very tight lipped on Facebook and instagram about the contents of the box. I want to order it but I wanna know what's in it first.

I did purchase 3 overstock boxes back in October (?) not really wanting another past box. Fingers crossed they put out spoilers or I will have to pass. 

I did purchase 3 overstock boxes back in October (?) not really wanting another past box. Fingers crossed they put out spoilers or I will have to pass. 
I'm afraid I'd end up with a 5th (or am I up to 6th?) September box.  I have 1500 glossy dots and would love to resub, but I'm waiting for a spoiler.

(I think it was the Sept box -- it was the Essie/OCC/Bvlgari/etc.)

Ok, wishful thinking but I am hoping it could be this box since they were putting these together for a promo recently. But most likely it will be another Sept box...which will be my third. Capture.JPGCapture.JPG

@ - Those items are a good thought. 

I just can't imagine they anticipated a sell out of the January box and were able to procure specific favorites just for a two week box.  if they did, wow!

My guess is that it will be items from October - December. 

My January box arrived.  I am most looking forward to trying the toner as I don't have one in the liquid form.  I have some of the pad type things (Origins, FAB) that I am currently trying. Where I am trying to get through a stash of products, I am glad the other samples (serum, cleanser) are deluxe sizes.

It was also nice to get a "tool".   An eye shadow brush is definitely welcome.

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm always excited for brushes!! I'm getting this box with points so no shipping notice here, hope it comes soon.

Tracking says mine was delivered today.  In the right city this time!  I hope my box had a good time at Disney World or whatever it was doing in Orlando for 3 days.  I'll see in an hour and a half when I get home from work.  I don't know if they're sending a replacement or not but I don't care, I'm happy as long as I get one box (but I will totally use all the stuff in two boxes if I end up with two).

Just got my box today. Was anyone else's eyeliner broken? I've only been subscribed to Glossybox since August and this is the 3rd box I've received with broken items. I feel silly complaining to them all the time!

I sort of forgot about this -- but my December box that was lost contained the Oh Susan blush.  When I received the replacement, it had a different blush (much lower value).  I sent an email asking if they had any of the Oh Susan left and they did not.  They did offer an alternate sample and gave me the list of what they had.  (I picked the Dr Lili Fan, btw.)  I'm putting the list in a spoiler b/c it's long, but it may help to determine what's in the January box #2.

12 Benefits Instant Healthy Hair Treatment
Benefit They're real mascara
Bulgari Eau Parfumee - au the Blanc Soap
Ciate Paint Pot - Kitten Heels
Dr Lili Fan Probiotic Eye Serum
Eslor Cream
Essie Madison Ave-Hue
Essie She's Pampered
GLAMGLOW Youthmud
Glossybox Blush
Juice Beauty Age Defy Moisturizer
Kneipp Lavender Herbal Bath
Kocostar Hair Therapy Mask
Kryolan Highlighter
Malin + Goetz Mojito Lip Balm
Mastey Therapy Spray
Philip B Detangling Mist
Proganix Anti Fade Cherry Blossom Weightless Argan Oil
Proganix PGX Curls Agave Nectar Scrunch Finish Spray and Defrizzant
Royal Apothic Moisturizing Body Creme
Rusk Dry Finishing Spray
SESHA Botanical Hydro Mask
SESHA Cell-White Brightening Mask
Skin Nutrition Cell-CPR
Strange Beautiful Duo Polish
Sumita Beauty Eyeshadow Pencil (Champagne)
Vince Camuto Parfum

I have something weird going on with my toner bottle.  I have a drawer in my vanity of all my current skin care items.  I keep the items in a plastic organizer.  I can't stand this bottle up - its a tad tall for the drawer.  So, I placed it on its side.  It appears to leak out a bit.  I think its coming out under the cap.  Its not pouring out and I don't think I lost much at all.  Maybe I am imagining it. 

Other than that.  I have used to the toner twice and I like that its not harsh.  It feels soft on the skin. 

My toner had leaked inside my box. It wasn't a ton ,but enough to warp the bottom of the box. All my skincare is in a shallow drawer as well, so i had to put this under my sink. I'm too afraid it will leak again.

I have something weird going on with my toner bottle.  I have a drawer in my vanity of all my current skin care items.  I keep the items in a plastic organizer.  I can't stand this bottle up - its a tad tall for the drawer.  So, I placed it on its side.  It appears to leak out a bit.  I think its coming out under the cap.  Its not pouring out and I don't think I lost much at all.  Maybe I am imagining it. 

Other than that.  I have used to the toner twice and I like that its not harsh.  It feels soft on the skin.

I think all the bottles leak just a bit. I could smell it before I opened my box. There was not enough missing from the bottle to realize it leaked though. None of my toners fit in my skincare drawer I just realized. I normally decant them into a small spray bottle since it's easier to get the cotton pad more evenly wet. But I like the Caudalie dispenser more than that now and the pump keeps it from leaking when it leans.

I did read somewhere that some people had their toner end up all inside the box - Completely drained of toner. 

Glad that wasn't the case for us MUTers

Last edited by a moderator:
I got mine today and in the box was a $40 gift card to hellofresh.com....anyone else get this?

I've been getting glossybox for about  two years now. I have heard horror stories about their terrible customer service but I have never had an issue until now..... The last three months I have received damaged product. I have been emailing the online "contact me" screen for three months with NO response. I messaged them via facebook on a whim and they responded quickly with a replacement would be sent. That was three weeks ago. No replacement, no shipping or tracking info. I got home from work last night to my Glossybox and the toner, every drop had leaked all over the box. The box is ruined, so I took a photo and sent it to them via the facebook message. I can't get a response. I have asked for an update on my replacement items with no response and now the toner just sent me over the edge. I cancelled my sub and have had it but does anyone have any ideas on how to get their attention? I would still like replacement items for the three damaged items at least. 

Thank you!

My box arrived yesterday and I'm much more excited now that it's in my greedy hands! I plan on going month to month until a great deal come along again, but Glossy is my most loved sub. I'm one of the people who has never had bad CS from them...facebook is always the quickest response for me, although I did call their 800 number once and was pleased. Goodluck @ and keep bugging them until you are taken care of (not that you should have too).

Back