Glossybox January 2015 **Spoilers**

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I've tried the brush, it's similar to my Mac 127. Really it's a cross between the 127 and the 239. Good for packing color on the lid or blending out the crease. Just like the mac ones it's not super soft, but not scratchy.

I have been subscribed since July and get billed every 3 months. When I was charged for the current 3 months (JAN.,FEB.,MAR.) I received an email welcoming me, like I was a new subscriber. My dashboard shows my correct history. Anyways I saw that a lot of you had already received your box and I hadn't even got shipping notification. I called and cs said it had just been sent out (this is last week).

I just looked at my dashboard and it had updated with January's surveys and instead of getting the teeez eyeshadow brush it shows a Tarte under cover lover bamboo concealer brush.

Sorry that I rambled on and on. Is anyone else getting this brush?

I have been subscribed since July and get billed every 3 months. When I was charged for the current 3 months (JAN.,FEB.,MAR.) I received an email welcoming me, like I was a new subscriber. My dashboard shows my correct history. Anyways I saw that a lot of you had already received your box and I hadn't even got shipping notification. I called and cs said it had just been sent out (this is last week).

I just looked at my dashboard and it had updated with January's surveys and instead of getting the teeez eyeshadow brush it shows a Tarte under cover lover bamboo concealer brush.

Sorry that I rambled on and on. Is anyone else getting this brush?
I just got my box today and I also got the Tarte brush. Everything else is the same. It is a concealer brush. I haven't tried it yet, but seems good quality.

I just got my box today and I also got the Tarte brush. Everything else is the same. It is a concealer brush. I haven't tried it yet, but seems good quality.
I could use a concealer brush, I looked at it on tarte's website and I am glad I'm receiving it:)

I swear Glossybox must be an awesome company to work for... They are all day drinking over there!

I think the same thing sometimes.

On another note with the surveys. They have been quite detailed the last few times. I wish they would break the hair care question into two parts. Shampoo/Conditioner and styling products. I would check the box for styling but, I don't love shampoos.

On another note with the surveys. They have been quite detailed the last few times. I wish they would break the hair care question into two parts. Shampoo/Conditioner and styling products. I would check the box for styling but, I don't love shampoos.
Actually, I picked hair products and they gave you further options to narrow it down.  Unfortunately, not quite the options I was looking for.  But I have seriously loved some of the spray-on products lately.  The Philip B spray, the Proganix, and the 12 Benefits most of all.  I don't really think of them as styling products and I also don't think of them as shampoo and conditioner (there may have been other choices, too, I just don't remember).

On the plus side, I now have 1080 Glossydots.  I'm going to cancel so my yearly doesn't auto-renew.  Then I'm going to re-sign up in April on a month-to-month and try to redeem the Glossydots then.

Shoot, I wish I knew that if I clicked on hair care, it would have presented more options. I love the Alterna Plumping Strand expand and Philip B I received in prior boxes.  Both give my hair oomph.  I have purchased the Alterna 3 times. Oh well, next time I will choose hair care and see what happens.

I have enough glossydots for a free box too.  Yeah!

I just received my Glossybox today and got the Tarte brush too instead of the other advertised brush. Also my Kueshi toner isn't full all the way to the top of the bottle. Is that how it is supposed to be?

I just received my Glossybox today and got the Tarte brush too instead of the other advertised brush. Also my Kueshi toner isn't full all the way to the top of the bottle. Is that how it is supposed to be?
My toner was full to the top.

Some of the toners have had problems during shipping and leaked, it's a pretty widespread problem and I'm sure GlossyBox is aware of it I've seen it on quite a few websites.

Last edited by a moderator:
Well...I was supposed to be getting the classic box which shipped a few days ago... but today I got 6 new surveys...all for the items that were in the regular January glossybox. That I already have. Needless to say I am not happy. Hoping this is some kind of error.

I too was supposed to get the classic but my surveys show the same items everyone else got. Tracking shows my box will arrive tomorrow so we shall see! I had only resubscribed because I saw an image and impulsively thought Thursday Friday was going to be part of February boxes - I have collected 6 or 7 of those bags from FabFitFun and just love them. I now know I ought to take a breath and wait a night before jumping back into a subscription.

Has anyone gotten the classic box yet?? I'm dying to know what's in it lol
I was wondering that myself, so I did a search on Instagram to see if anyone had posted photos.  One person posted a picture of hers and it had the Sesha mask, Naobay lotion, Progranix Anti-Fade spray, They're Real mascara, and the highlighter they had back in September.  Glad I didn't get that box!

My January box (classic) included these things:

Vichy Cleanser
SKIN&CO ROMA Truffle Therapy Serum
TEEEZ Flat Brush
KUESHI Revitalizing Face Toner

I liked the box but I ended up cancelling for next month in an effort to cut back on subscriptions. I do this from time to time and then decide I want to be a subscriber again. :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20">

Last edited by a moderator:
Back