Glossybox July 2013

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
What sort of disaster do we think we'll see this time? Maybe the boxes will arrive to them late to fill...or some makeup will melt....or the sun and moon were not in a good position to ship....
roflmao.gif
 It''s a little bit like watching a nice makeup filled train wreck! Can't wait!

Originally Posted by Alicia Loves /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Quote: Originally Posted by lovepink /img/forum/go_quote.gif

June surveys are up!  I only had 4 surveys.  No survey for the C Booth Dry mist oil.  Weird.
Originally Posted by quene8106 /img/forum/go_quote.gif

same here.
Mine was missing too.

I just signed onto my glossybox account and it looks like they added the c.booth oil survey recently!  If you check your accounts, it may be up for you as well!

Also, it looks like the July GB will be shipping out soon!  My approximate delivery date should be between the 20th and the 24th.  After the Birchbox and Ipsy high, I'm VERY excited to get this box soon!

Quote: Ladies...remember the Prestiche $40 gift card we received in our boxes a few months back?  The expiration date listed on the card is August 31, 2013 so I've been hanging onto it hoping for a 'free shipping' special.  Well, I've checked their website several times this past week and it's been down each time; almost like it doesn't exist anymore.  Their Facebook page is still up, but the last posting was on May 6.  Makes me wonder if they've gone out of business???

Here was the response I received from Glossybox when I e-mailed them about this matter:

Dear Elise,We are currently looking into this matter, and will have an answer shortly.In the mean time I have added a 100 GLOSSYDOTS to your account for the inconvenience.Kind Regards,Jessie, From The GLOSSYBOX Team

Here was the response I received from Glossybox when I e-mailed them about this matter: Dear Elise, We are currently looking into this matter, and will have an answer shortly. In the mean time I have added a 100 GLOSSYDOTS to your account for the inconvenience. Kind Regards, Jessie, From The GLOSSYBOX Team
What matter?

Look at the text above the portion you quoted. The supplier is out of business so they gave her points when she inquired.

Originally Posted by emmzk25 /img/forum/go_quote.gif

What matter?
I added the quote, there was a glitch that caused it not to add onto my response.

Anytime you are mildly unsatisfied with Glossybox, contact them, they seem to be lenient with adding points onto accounts.  That may be a separate cause for concern, though...

~Elise

I want points!  I still have my coupon!  LOL  Gimme gimme gimme those dots!!!!!!  
bud.gif

Anyway.  I really liked the C Booth too.  I'm going to have to check my CVS here in SoCal.  That bath oil for shaving sounds bomb too!  I'm down.  My husband tried to eat my face when I sprayed the oil on, he loves the way it smells.  

I actually used the Nume voucher before Christmas on a curling iron/shampoo set.  My iron had burned out so I needed to buy one and the Nume voucher came around that time.  I'm very happy with the curling iron.  I still would like to use the Prestiche voucher so I'll just keep checking the website until it expires on Aug.
I tried to use my code this week only to find put that It looks like Prestiche has gone out of business. The web site doesnt pull up and they haven't posted/responsed on their Facebook page in months :( /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Ladies...remember the Prestiche $40 gift card we received in our boxes a few months back?  The expiration date listed on the card is August 31, 2013 so I've been hanging onto it hoping for a 'free shipping' special.  Well, I've checked their website several times this past week and it's been down each time; almost like it doesn't exist anymore.  Their Facebook page is still up, but the last posting was on May 6.  Makes me wonder if they've gone out of business???
I actually just tried to redeem my code last week! It sedum itself seems like they've gone out of business :( /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> did you just email Glossybox asking them what was up?

Originally Posted by StickyLips /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Ladies...remember the Prestiche $40 gift card we received in our boxes a few months back?  The expiration date listed on the card is August 31, 2013 so I've been hanging onto it hoping for a 'free shipping' special.  Well, I've checked their website several times this past week and it's been down each time; almost like it doesn't exist anymore.  Their Facebook page is still up, but the last posting was on May 6.  Makes me wonder if they've gone out of business???
Do you remember what month you got the gift card?

I looked at CVS and Target and no C. Booth here in Florida. Maybe a Super Target has them, but my regular Target doesn't. Bummer.

I looked at CVS and Target and no C. Booth here in Florida. Maybe a Super Target has them, but my regular Target doesn't. Bummer.  
Oh, man! I'm sorry to hear that! I'm in the South, too (Louisiana), and I've found them in Walgreen's and CVS on occasion...hope that helps! ;) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Originally Posted by princess2010 /img/forum/go_quote.gif

WOW, that's strange! I saw a bunch of that in Los Angeles' stores all over at Target and some pharmacies. I live about 30 mins away from downtown SF and the pharmacies here don't really have a lot of selection compared to Los Angeles' pharmacies. I guess it's about demographics? Like which city has the most British tourists or immigrants? Maybe C.Booth sell at Target stores in SF and Pennisula area? 

While I was searching for C Booth products, I discovered that Freeman company owns C Booth line. It's a CA company based in Beverly Hills. Now, I see why it's everywhere in LA. I probably got confused it with an Australian company (The logo color and fonts look alike!) http://aussie.com/en_US/products/?utm_source=google&utm_medium=cpc&utm_term=australian%20shampoo&utm_campaign=Aussie_Desktop_Search_Category_Interest&utm_content=sP1BciNEg|dc_22874636672_p_australian%20shampoo

http://www.freemanbeauty.com/products/c-booth

http://investing.businessweek.com/research/stocks/private/snapshot.asp?privcapId=984181

Any other guesses as to what will be in July's box? Trying to decide whether to subscribe this month or not. The spoilers so far haven't won me over :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Originally Posted by lexxies22 /img/forum/go_quote.gif

WOW, that's strange! I saw a bunch of that in Los Angeles' stores all over at Target and some pharmacies. I live about 30 mins away from downtown SF and the pharmacies here don't really have a lot of selection compared to Los Angeles' pharmacies. I guess it's about demographics? Like which city has the most British tourists or immigrants? Maybe C.Booth sell at Target stores in SF and Pennisula area? 
They don't sell at my local Target either. (I'm in Oregon). I just ended up ordering from the link someone posted.

Originally Posted by EliseK /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Here was the response I received from Glossybox when I e-mailed them about this matter:

Dear Elise,We are currently looking into this matter, and will have an answer shortly.In the mean time I have added a 100 GLOSSYDOTS to your account for the inconvenience.Kind Regards,Jessie, From The GLOSSYBOX Team
Not trying to complain but its funny to see how inconsistent Glossybox is with their customers.  I reached out to them regarding this same issue and this is the reply back I got:

Jessie replied:

Dear Kimberly, 

We have contacted the company regarding this issue. Once we receive a reply we will e-mail you with their response and resolution.

I apologize for the inconvenience, and thank you for your patience.

Kind Regards,

Jessie, From The GLOSSYBOX Team

Latest posts

Back