Glossybox July 2013

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Super excited for this months box so far. I can't get enough

hair or lip products!
Also happy this is a free box for me!

Originally Posted by lexxies22 /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Will put this up for a trade. Loads of drying ingredients and silicones. Not good for hair. Especially blonde highlights.
Really?? That's disappointing. My poor, dry, highlighted hair needs some deep moisture so I was excited until I saw this. 
frown.gif

Super excited for this months box so far. I can't get enough
hair or lip products!
Also happy this is a free box for me! I totally saw that you can't get enough
hairy lip products!

Tee hee. It's been a long day.

Really?? That's disappointing. My poor, dry, highlighted hair needs some deep moisture so I was excited until I saw this.  :( /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />
Yeah, I'm sorry to say that. Brazillian Blowout products sold in drugstores from Walgreen's to CVS, etc. The smell is nice but I have straight hair and its heavier that I haven't really used that much. I have lots of hair but fine long hair. I recommend Macadamia Mask or Kerastase color revive mask. Those are color friendly. Those do have silicones but not so potent as Brazillian. There's been some recalls on Brazillian Blowout concept (salons) VS products because the chemicals are harmful. You can try that but I just don't recommend it. There was another organic mask I used to love but hard to find: Davines line.

Yeah, I'm sorry to say that. Brazillian Blowout products sold in drugstores from Walgreen's to CVS, etc. The smell is nice but I have straight hair and its heavier that I haven't really used that much. I have lots of hair but fine long hair. I recommend Macadamia Mask or Kerastase color revive mask. Those are color friendly. Those do have silicones but not so potent as Brazillian. There's been some recalls on Brazillian Blowout concept (salons) VS products because the chemicals are harmful. You can try that but I just don't recommend it. There was another organic mask I used to love but hard to find: Davines line.
That sucks. I wonder why GB is sending so much drugstore stuff lately. This item and last month's C. Booth item. I don't really care if I get drugstore items, but I thought GB was supposed to be luxury. Something I can get at Kmart is not luxury in my opinion.

That sucks. I wonder why GB is sending so much drugstore stuff lately. This item and last month's C. Booth item. I don't really care if I get drugstore items, but I thought GB was supposed to be luxury. Something I can get at Kmart is not luxury in my opinion.
Yeah I wonder too. I agree. I love C booth dry oil. Love love the smell it can be like a perfume. My hubby loves that smell. Honestly, it is my favorite product out of everything! LOL

Yeah I wonder too. I agree. I love C booth dry oil. Love love the smell it can be like a perfume. My hubby loves that smell. Honestly, it is my favorite product out of everything! LOL
Lol yeah I love it too and I thought it was great, but still :)

Good lord I love that C Booth Dry Oil Mist. The smell is intoxicating! Where is C Booth sold? I've never seen it in stores but I might want to pick up more when I use this bottle up. I looooooove it!

So far the two sneak peeks are good or me. I hope the rest of the box is good!

Good lord I love that C Booth Dry Oil Mist. The smell is intoxicating! Where is C Booth sold? I've never seen it in stores but I might want to pick up more when I use this bottle up. I looooooove it! So far the two sneak peeks are good or me. I hope the rest of the box is good!  
Here in the South (Louisiana), I always find the best variety of C Booth at CVS Pharmacy...also, if you like the dry oil, you'll LOVE their bath oil! I use it to shave, and it literally changed my life...SO good!

Originally Posted by Tiffany27la /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Here in the South (Louisiana), I always find the best variety of C Booth at CVS Pharmacy...also, if you like the dry oil, you'll LOVE their bath oil! I use it to shave, and it literally changed my life...SO good!
Thanks that sounds amazing! I'm in the South too so I'll check there.

Originally Posted by princess2010 /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Good lord I love that C Booth Dry Oil Mist. The smell is intoxicating! Where is C Booth sold? I've never seen it in stores but I might want to pick up more when I use this bottle up. I looooooove it!

They have it in my Target also. Seen it but never tried any until the dry oil mist. Now I want to go see what else they have there.

How are you guys using the C Booth? I am wondering if there is something I am missing about the product.

Originally Posted by kitnmitns /img/forum/go_quote.gif

How are you guys using the C Booth? I am wondering if there is something I am missing about the product.
Well, It's fast drying spray. It smells so nice. It's kinda sweet but not overly sweet. If you are a fan of Vanilla scented perfumes; this is so be it. If you experienced Birchbox's infamous Beauty Protector Spray; that's it! I'm serious. You just spray and apply on your legs or all over your body after shower and massage it thru or sometimes you don't have to . It'll dry in 5 mins before you put clothes on. Now that Tiffany mentioned about bath oil which I didn't know. I better go check out the line!

Well, It's fast drying spray. It smells so nice. It's kinda sweet but not overly sweet. If you are a fan of Vanilla scented perfumes; this is so be it. If you experienced Birchbox's infamous Beauty Protector Spray; that's it! I'm serious. You just spray and apply on your legs or all over your body after shower and massage it thru or sometimes you don't have to . It'll dry in 5 mins before you put clothes on. Now that Tiffany mentioned about bath oil which I didn't know. I better go check out the line!
Thanks!  I think I just do not get too dried out in the summer time.  I like that it is a fine mist though!

Ulta. They have coupons all the time too.

Good lord I love that C Booth Dry Oil Mist. The smell is intoxicating! Where is C Booth sold? I've never seen it in stores but I might want to pick up more when I use this bottle up. I looooooove it! So far the two sneak peeks are good or me. I hope the rest of the box is good!  

Originally Posted by princess2010 /img/forum/go_quote.gif

I've seen it at Kmart and Ulta :)

Like the previous posters I just mist it all over. I am recovering from a sunburn (I'll never do it again I promise) and it's keeping my skin from getting too dried out. I'm also using it like a perfume because the smell is so nice! I don't even like vanilla or foodies scents but this one is addicting for some reason!

Back