Glossybox July 2013

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Originally Posted by princess2010 /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Like the previous posters I just mist it all over. I am recovering from a sunburn (I'll never do it again I promise) and it's keeping my skin from getting too dried out. I'm also using it like a perfume because the smell is so nice! I don't even like vanilla or foodies scents but this one is addicting for some reason!
I do like the scent too :)

I am pretty bummed I didn't bite on the 20% off, I use Ebates so my box would of been about $14.00, I hope they give us another 20% off coupon before it ends to buy it. Also, I'm going to hunt my target for the C.Booth, I LOVE IT!!!! The smell.. the feeling of my skin.. ahhhh!!

Originally Posted by kitnmitns /img/forum/go_quote.gif

How are you guys using the C Booth? I am wondering if there is something I am missing about the product.
I love this spray too.  It's great for summer.  I wore a dress to work the other day and picked that up, misted my legs, and got a nice sheen to my tanned summer legs.  

Originally Posted by Cindaaayduh /img/forum/go_quote.gif

I am pretty bummed I didn't bite on the 20% off, I use Ebates so my box would of been about $14.00, I hope they give us another 20% off coupon before it ends to buy it. Also, I'm going to hunt my target for the C.Booth, I LOVE IT!!!! The smell.. the feeling of my skin.. ahhhh!!
How does the ebates work?  I have to unsub but might get back on down the road if there is another discount code and adding the ebates.  

Originally Posted by MoiSurtout /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Drugstore.com has it, including this set:

http://www.drugstore.com/c-booth-bath-and-body-indulgence-kit-honey-almond/qxp480296?catid=182929

I ordered that immediately after opening my box, since my mother loved the spray so much that I gave it to her. 
Thanks for pointing this out. I just made an order with that instead of resubbing to glossybox for this month. Neither sneak peak really interested me but I wanted to try the c.booth.

Originally Posted by NewportSweetPea /img/forum/go_quote.gif

I love this spray too.  It's great for summer.  I wore a dress to work the other day and picked that up, misted my legs, and got a nice sheen to my tanned summer legs.  

How does the ebates work?  I have to unsub but might get back on down the road if there is another discount code and adding the ebates.  
It's pretty simple, you go on their website. Create a user and then click on the glossybox link. From there, log into your account and check out. The only thing is that you still pay the full price and then at the end of Ebate's quarter system (Jan-March, Apr-June, July-Sept, Oct-Dec) you get the money. I got the June box and my money was deposit into my paypay account at the end of month. i think I got lucky bc June was the ending month for the quarter. 

Ladies...remember the Prestiche $40 gift card we received in our boxes a few months back?  The expiration date listed on the card is August 31, 2013 so I've been hanging onto it hoping for a 'free shipping' special.  Well, I've checked their website several times this past week and it's been down each time; almost like it doesn't exist anymore.  Their Facebook page is still up, but the last posting was on May 6.  Makes me wonder if they've gone out of business???

Originally Posted by StickyLips /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Ladies...remember the Prestiche $40 gift card we received in our boxes a few months back?  The expiration date listed on the card is August 31, 2013 so I've been hanging onto it hoping for a 'free shipping' special.  Well, I've checked their website several times this past week and it's been down each time; almost like it doesn't exist anymore.  Their Facebook page is still up, but the last posting was on May 6.  Makes me wonder if they've gone out of business???
That's really weird....I just looked at their Facebook too. The only thing I see that's anywhere near recent is a reply on June 6th to someone's comment about winning some sort of giveaway....highly suspicious
icon_rolleyes.gif

Yeah I tried to order from them a few times. I kept getting an error "This coupon code does not exist". I emailed them twice (like since April) no response. Still no response. So I threw it away. Might be and fictious company for Glossybox or who knows. That's very suspicious!

Originally Posted by StickyLips /img/forum/go_quote.gif

That's weird! I bought a lotion from them right after I got the coupon, so I haven't really checked out their site since. Maybe they did go out of business?

Originally Posted by lexxies22 /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Yeah I tried to order from them a few times. I kept getting an error "This coupon code does not exist". I emailed them twice (like since April) no response. Still no response. So I threw it away. Might be and fictious company for Glossybox or who knows. That's very suspicious!
I was thinking the same thing (that it may be a fictitious company for Glossybox).  The Prestiche website looked a lot like the Nume website where a gift voucher for $100 was given in boxes before Christmas.  Both sites had the same directional 'headings' at the top of the page.  Hmmmm

I was thinking the same thing (that it may be a fictitious company for Glossybox).  The Prestiche website looked a lot like the Nume website where a gift voucher for $100 was given in boxes before Christmas.  Both sites had the same directional 'headings' at the top of the page.  Hmmmm
interesting theory, but nume vouchers were sent out in ipsy bags in may and i remember seeing prestiche around before i had ever heard of gb.

I went to their website to fill out my surveys and discovered that my box is already in the pack stage! It never gets packed that early! I'm excited! :)

Originally Posted by evildrporkchop /img/forum/go_quote.gif

interesting theory, but nume vouchers were sent out in ipsy bags in may and i remember seeing prestiche around before i had ever heard of gb.
I actually used the Nume voucher before Christmas on a curling iron/shampoo set.  My iron had burned out so I needed to buy one and the Nume voucher came around that time.  I'm very happy with the curling iron.  I still would like to use the Prestiche voucher so I'll just keep checking the website until it expires on Aug.

So only 2 spoilers so far...the lip gloss and conditioner?
That's it so far. We probably won't get another spoiler before the boxes ship. My box status is in the pack stage. Could it be that we'll be receiving it earlier than usual? Although I haven't had shipping issues with GB. I received my June box before July and the May box on the third week of that month. Lucky me, I guess.

Latest posts

Back