Glossybox July 2015 Spoilers

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I like the idea of the anticellulite cream also and I've been wanting to try Face Stockholm. Overall I think this looks like it's a good box.

I'm still excited about the peel, and I can always use lip liners and lip balms. It's a little lack-luster for me. I got a Cargo blush in my birchbox already in March. Granted, it's a nice formulated/pigmented blush that is really buildable, but I rarely wear blush, so it lasts me FOREVER. At this point, I'm hoping for variations on items like the anticellulite stuff and the blush. 
Glossybox posted Kueshi Anticellulite booster as a sneak peak on instagram today. Is it possible that there will not be any variations this month? 

Glossybox posted Kueshi Anticellulite booster as a sneak peak on instagram today. Is it possible that there will not be any variations this month? 
That's what I'm starting to think. It eliminates the box envy for most, but I personally enjoy a little variation. They posted that shipping began today, so maybe people on here can keep us updated if they get theirs before others! My box is still in pack mode, so I probably won't get mine until more the middle/end of the month. 

I got my shipping notice too but when I click on the tracking, it doesn't show the estimated delivery date yet.

My box is on the way, I got a shipment email this morning.

I used my glossydots on this box so it was "free" did you guys notice they gave you 500 glossy dots for your birthday?  I got 500 points a couple weeks ago as a birthday, loyal customer bonus.  whoohoo!

I'm a little meh on the box, tbh, I hope there are a few variations.

I just got my box today and there are variations...Not everyone is getting the cargo blush. Sigh. too bad.

I was excited to get that since I have never tried it and I am in the market for a new blush. I got a hair product instead of the blush and I got a Face Stockholm lip liner... otherwise the same. 

I just got my box today and there are variations...Not everyone is getting the cargo blush. Sigh. too bad.

I was excited to get that since I have never tried it and I am in the market for a new blush. I got a hair product instead of the blush and I got a Face Stockholm lip liner... otherwise the same. 
Good to know about variations. With my luck, I'll get the variation that is the least exciting. My luck with Glossybox isn't very good and many times I wonder why I still subscribe.

Last edited by a moderator:
I just searched the tags on instagram and I saw two variations for the cargo. There was a Novex brand hair cream and Laneige water sleeping mask.

Edit: I also saw another item that looks like it's cargo brand. Little black tube. Could be a mascara or maybe their lip primer? I couldn't tell and they didn't have it tagged/listed.

I just searched the tags on instagram and I saw two variations for the cargo. There was a Novex brand hair cream and Laneige water sleeping mask.

Edit: I also saw another item that looks like it's cargo brand. Little black tube. Could be a mascara or maybe their lip primer? I couldn't tell and they didn't have it tagged/listed.
I got the Novex hair cream. I would have preferred the Cargo blush.... I would not have minded getting the laneige water sleeping mask. Sample Society sent that out a couple months back and I used it all up.

Looks like there is a lip balm in the variations. I kinda want blush though..and lip balm sighhhhh

Looks like there is a lip balm in the variations. I kinda want blush though..and lip balm sighhhhh
Sadly, yes. Mine had:

Hey Honey! I peel good (but it's a rather small tube-0.5 oz)

Novex Brazilian Keratin mask (meh, I already have a cargo blush, though, so I guess I will give it a whirl)

Kueshi Anticellulite booster (good size, too)

Facestockholm lipliner in Bibbi, a metallic pink (maybe)

And Naked Lips organic lip balm (ugh, no. Why?)

My box just came. I got the lip balm in Peppermint. Overall I'm happy because I'll use the cellulite cream for sure (I need any and all help I can get in that area) and I wanted to try the Face Stockholm eye liner. Just as I was saying my luck with Glossybox hasn't been very good, I finally got a box I can use up. The hey honey sample is small. Probably only about 1 use.

glossybox July 2015.jpg

Mine is the worst. Lip balm, mini mascara and a super hot pink lipliner. The lipliner is circus clownish on my skin tone. So over GlossyBox

Back