Glossybox July 2015 Spoilers

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
:( /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20"> I've never really used a white one either. I've tried it a few times but it's not something I would use again.

I thought the eye liner I got was black but it was more like a bluish color when applied. It looked ok but it's not a color I would use for every day. I usually just stick with black eye liners.

I can t wait to receive my Glossybox for this month! To me its the best beauty subscription out there. Although Id like to trade nail polishes. Maybe I could send them to someone who likes them more than me. 

I am really, really hoping to get the Cargo blush. I don't care what else comes in my box as long as I get that blush! Even though I already have several blushes that are waiting to get used...

I got:

Kueshi Cellulite Cream (Meh)

FACE brown eyeliner (Meh. Might actually use this as a lip liner for my NYX Mason lipstick)

Hey Honey mask (Okay. I like masks)

Sesha Anti-Wrinkle mask (Never tried a sheet mask? I'm not big into anti-wrinkle stuff but I'll try it

Naked Lips Peppermint chapstick (It's a little disheartening that this is the item I'm most happy for..)

Overall, I'm underwhelmed. $83 worth of stuff I'm pretty "Meh" about. Hopefully next month is better, considering this and Ipsy are my little gifts to myself each month. 

I got:

Kueshi Cellulite Cream (Meh)

FACE brown eyeliner (Meh. Might actually use this as a lip liner for my NYX Mason lipstick)

Hey Honey mask (Okay. I like masks)

Sesha Anti-Wrinkle mask (Never tried a sheet mask? I'm not big into anti-wrinkle stuff but I'll try it

Naked Lips Peppermint chapstick (It's a little disheartening that this is the item I'm most happy for..)

Overall, I'm underwhelmed. $83 worth of stuff I'm pretty "Meh" about. Hopefully next month is better, considering this and Ipsy are my little gifts to myself each month.
Honestly my favorite thing by far in the box is the lip balm lol I'm glad that I'm not the only one that was saddened by this

I thought the eye liner I got was black but it was more like a bluish color when applied. It looked ok but it's not a color I would use for every day. I usually just stick with black eye liners.
I got the same thing, and it's not a color I use vey often, but today I wore it on my lower waterline with a nuetral eye and I'm really impressed with the formula.

Last edited by a moderator:
I got the same thing, and it's not a color I use vey often, but today I wore it on my lower waterline with a nuetral eye and I'm really impressed with the formula.
I liked the formula too. It seemed to last all day.

I am so displeased with my box. It figures that I wouldn't get the blush I wanted. Instead I get the Sesha rejuvenating anti-wrinkle mask "for mature skin." Umm... I'm 24 years old. Can the team please for once use the answers to the beauty profile?

And why in the world did they send me the lip liner in BROWN? Any other color I could've accepted. Red, pink, orange, purple. Instead they give me brown. Do very many people use brown lip liner?

By far the most useless glossybox I've gotten in a long time. It's sad because Glossybox has always been my favorite.

Mine came today, I think the only thing different is that I got the Laneige sleeping pack in addition to a pretty blue liner, the cellulite cream, lip balm and the Hey Honey peel. That thing is tiny, for some reason I thought we were getting a full size.

Mine came today, I think the only thing different is that I got the Laneige sleeping pack in addition to a pretty blue liner, the cellulite cream, lip balm and the Hey Honey peel. That thing is tiny, for some reason I thought we were getting a full size.
I thought the same thing about the peel, tiny!: :huh:

I got my box today too. Yay for earlyish Shipping for glossy, anyway.

I also am underwhelmed, cellulite cream blah...going to trade or just use it as regular lotion.

Hey honey peel, as long as this doesn't get tangled in my "sideburns" or rub off into that gross gummy texture I might like this. If it doesn't work on my face, I'll just use it on my feet for an at home pedicure.

Sesha "mature" mask meh I don't mind sheet masks but not super excited about this item.

Face lip liner in "fall" ok color seems neutral enough but I almost never wear lip liners. Meh

Naked lips organic lip balm. I loooove this, peppermint too! Love. But sadly it's the only item I really like.

I guess I will have to trade for the cargo blush.

I'm sorta glad I used points on this box and didn't pay for it. It was lackluster.

When are surveys supposed to go up? Mine aren't there yet.

And am I the only one that misses the late shipping? I'm having serious sub box withdrawal right now. Mine all came around the  same time. I wish they were more spread out so I could get at least one a week.

My surveys aren't there either but it looks like I was given points on 7/9. I don't remember doing any surveys for the points. Prior to that it shows "survey completed" next to the points. The points (dots) showing from 7/9 doesn't say survey completed.

Last edited by a moderator:
@@Reija hmmm.. that's strange.

My surveys were completed on 6/26, which sounds right. I guess the surveys are coming out the same time they used to, but we're just getting the boxes sooner. That makes sense, cause I'd like a chance to try the items before completing the survey, but I got an email from Glossybox on July 17th to remind me to complete the surveys that aren't there yet.

Thanks for the info MissKris17. It's so strange how my account shows that way. My memory is so bad that I have no idea when they typically come out. Getting the box early is nice though compared to Birchbox that comes way late. I need to take vitamins or something to try and help my memory. :D /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20">

Back