Glossybox July 2015 Spoilers

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
@@Reija hmmm.. that's strange.

My surveys were completed on 6/26, which sounds right. I guess the surveys are coming out the same time they used to, but we're just getting the boxes sooner. That makes sense, cause I'd like a chance to try the items before completing the survey, but I got an email from Glossybox on July 17th to remind me to complete the surveys that aren't there yet.
The reminder email I usually get is usually for the month before. So, like, I'll get the reminder email on 7/10 and it's for June? It's happened all three boxes now, and my surveys only open up around the 29th each month. 

I just filled mine out, too.  Thanks for the heads-up.  I have almost enough free points for 3 free boxes but, sadly, I realize they boxes haven't been exciting enough to make me want to double up on any of them.  I may end up using them to buy gift boxes for my nieces for Christmas ......or not.  :p /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Back