GLOSSYBOX June 2014 - *Spoilers*

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Ohmygosh I am in love with the Sumita eye shadow pencil! I took it on a work trip this past week and it was practically the only shadow I used the entire time, it's just so neutral and versatile while still having a sparkle.  This and the Alterna Boho Waves spray are my two most favorite items from Glossybox!
I love the pencil too! It's just so flattering and works for any occasion. Plus it stays on the lid. I have oily lids and I've been wearing it through the disgusting, humid New York summer days.

Oh, and my package from C. Wonder just came in! I bought the printed strip mini bag ($22) and added one of the luggage tags to bring the total over $25 so that I could use the code. Sucks that shipping is $9.50, but the bag is so cute and totally worth paying only $13 for! Probably my best buy of 2014 so far, lol.

I went to the C. Wonder store in Columbus, Ohio today and that store didn't get any of the special Glossyboxes.   :( /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />   I have a daughter and it is next to the American Girl Doll store where we had lunch, so I decided to spend my $5 gift card another day.  

I am at the beach so, I brought along a few glossybox items to test out..  The Sumita Pencil is the star.  Its the right amount of color for my casual week. 

My June box got to my moms house the day after I left. I was hoping to be able to receive it in person, now I have to wait for it to be mailed.

@@JC327 ~ Once you finally get June's, the July one will be right around the corner.  If you are still subscribed, of course.  ;) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />   Double the fun!

I am at the beach with pretty toasty skin right now and that Ayres is doing nothing for me.   A bummer but, glad I was able to try it out.   The texture is kinda yuck.  I would say more balm like than a butter.  The Rusk isn't helping me with my beach wind whipped hair.   Moving on to the hand cream in hopes for some major hydration.  The Sumita is my fav in this box but as someone mentioned, not long for this world.  Not a lot of product there.

Last edited by a moderator:
$5 Code... Unfortunately I'll never use it with that ridiculous shipping charge (may have had it been $10 or more), and I don't have C. Wonder anywhere near me.   :( /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> 

Hope someone else can enjoy this!  

$5G-SCGH-A6ZH-4AXG

@@britty ~ Thank you.  I wasn't going to buy anything from C wonder for the same reasons.  But, I had a crappy day yesterday and didn't sleep.  So, saw your offer of a code and went for a bracelet to treat myself.  Thanks for making my day a little better.  :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

I was just a tad curious about this store.  I saw similar bracelets/necklaces while on vacation and they looked a bit cheap.  So, I am looking forward to "reviewing" the quality they carry.

@@britty ~ Thank you.  I wasn't going to buy anything from C wonder for the same reasons.  But, I had a crappy day yesterday and didn't sleep.  So, saw your offer of a code and went for a bracelet to treat myself.  Thanks for making my day a little better.  :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

I was just a tad curious about this store.  I saw similar bracelets/necklaces while on vacation and they looked a bit cheap.  So, I am looking forward to "reviewing" the quality they carry.
I also wasn't familiar with them. I bought the three-bar cuff with my code and I was really impressed with the weight and quality of it. Hope you love the one you got!

Today I received my bracelet from C wonder.  For the original price of $36.00, it would probably not be worth it.  But, for the 50% off and no shipping thanks to @@britty for lending me her code, I love it!  I have it on right now and plan to wear it out to dinner.

I can see why shipping is $9.95.  It was packed with some silly stuff.  A poster for using as a photo backdrop for your favorite C wonder item.  Strange.

The good news is I received a 30% off coupon to C Wonder as well as a $5.00 off coupon for new subscribers to GLOSSYBOX (first box).   If anyone is interested, let me know and I will post.  Paying it forward!

Last edited by a moderator:
Today I received my bracelet from C wonder.  For the original price of $36.00, it would probably not be worth it.  But, for the 50% off and no shipping thanks to @@britty for lending me her code, I love it!  I have it on right now and plan to wear it out to dinner.

I can see why shipping is $9.95.  It was packed with some silly stuff.  A poster for using as a photo backdrop for your favorite C wonder item.  Strange.

The good news is I received a 30% off coupon to C Wonder as well as a $5.00 off coupon for new subscribers to GLOSSYBOX (first box).   If anyone is interested, let me know and I will post.  Paying it forward!
Yay!  Glad you were able to enjoy it!!

i would appreciate any help in making a purchase on C. Wonder, could you message me or post what you don't want? Thankyou!

if anyone isn't using their C Wonder gift card, please let me know if you're willing to offer it.  I have a lot of stuff i'm trying to buy (shipping is $10 so want to offset that as well).  TIA!

if anyone isn't using their C Wonder gift card, please let me know if you're willing to offer it.  I have a lot of stuff i'm trying to buy (shipping is $10 so want to offset that as well).  TIA!
When does the card expire?

Back