GLOSSYBOX June 2014 - *Spoilers*

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The box is $21 at CWonder
In one of the articles linked on this page it says they will start selling in stores on 7/1.  We called our local C. Wonder outlet store today and they don't think they will get any - just the Atlanta location.  And they aren't at that store yet.  With the $5 off tht would be $16 - not bad.  Wonder if I could swap for a $10 code right quick...

Is it wrong I hope they sell terribly in stores so my outlet gets filled with them?   :p /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Anyone else having issues seeing their gift card value? I keep getting that my code is invalid... I've tried inputting it every way possibly. With and without -'s, with and without capital letters, etc.

Make sure you are putting the number in where it says "Promo Code" and NOT gift card. You enter it just how it looks, capitals and dashes. Just FYI, I think your purchase has to be over the amount of the card, so if you still can't get it to work add something else to the cart. That is how I figured out mine were worth $25.

The website isn't working for me.  I can't add anything, change a color, etc. It doesn't give me the warm and fuzzies about the store.  I talked myself out of ordering the day I got the box but once and awhile I say, "Iet's go for it" and whomp! No can do. 

Make sure you are putting the number in where it says "Promo Code" and NOT gift card. You enter it just how it looks, capitals and dashes. Just FYI, I think your purchase has to be over the amount of the card, so if you still can't get it to work add something else to the cart. That is how I figured out mine were worth $25.
Thank you!! Turns out mine is worth $25 and wouldn't work because the item I wanted is $21.99. Still, there should be a message telling us what's wrong so we don't go crazy thinking the codes don't work! 

Now the only thing is figuring out what extra item I can get for $5. I only want that one item :( /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Thanks to everybody who helped with the C Wonder promo. Mine turned out to be worth $25 and I got a pair of driving mocs. I'm excited!

I had 2 C Wonder Gift cards and they were $25 each. The site let me stack them. I ordered the clover leaf earrings and clover necklace (chose the orange background for both items - I don't remember the exact color name now, crush or something). So with the shipping and tax and a little extra I was only $11.20 out of pocket.  Also both items were heavily discounted on the site. Looking forward to them.

Got my 2 boxes today! Missing the eye shadow pen in one, but already emailed them, so hopefully will get a replacement soon. That hand therapy cream smells SO GOOD.

I think my C Wonder cards are both worth $20 (the codes starts with 20G). I found a few cute things when I was pre-shopping last week, so looking forward to maybe a new purse or some fun accessories. 

Latest posts

Back