Glossybox March 2013

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Originally Posted by Ashitude /img/forum/go_quote.gif

LOL Does your husband get a weird little look on his face like my husband does? It's like surrender, fear, and amusement all at once.
6.gif
 all the time lol.

Finally got my box today after a post office screw up. I, in fact, got 2 identical boxes--maybe because of the screw up? They are pretty well-loaded too.
  • ModelCo in Rosy Red ($24)
  • Sebastian Finishing hairspray ($2.69)
  • pixi Magic Tink Tint ($16)
  • Pretiche soap in Yin Yang ($17.99)
  • Trial size Fresh Umbrian Clay Mattifying serum ($5.83)
  • Elite Paris Matt Liner in Matt Brown ($15)
  • pixi Lid Last Shadow Pen in Brun Beam ($18)
Total retail: $99.52 I have no idea what I'm going to do with multiple copies of all of these, but this box was absolutely worth the cost (esp considering I somehow got 2)--wow! 
I got the same exact box!

I just went to use the $40 Prestiche gift certificate and the company has apparently disappeared. Their website won't pull up and they havent posted to facebook since May. Darn it, the certificate was valid till August so I didnt rush to use it.

Originally Posted by wldflowur13 /img/forum/go_quote.gif

I just went to use the $40 Prestiche gift certificate and the company has apparently disappeared. Their website won't pull up and they havent posted to facebook since May. Darn it, the certificate was valid till August so I didnt rush to use it.
Don't feel too bad. All their stuff was super overpriced and it's crap.  I let my daughter have my overpriced, boring body butter.

I would still live to see what you think oof your UK box
wink.gif
sorry for the super late reply! In my March box I got the red jelly pong pong lip blush, Elizabeth Arden 8 hr cream, teeth whitening powder, loccitane hand cream and the renu flashmask - made a YT vid (my first and only as of yet LOL) but I ramble on and on xD https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6HfSfhy_PDM&feature=youtube_gdata_player if vids aren't allowed please lemme know and I'll delete it

Back