Glossybox March 2013

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thanks for the Prestiche feedback.  I was vaguely considering it, but it really does remind me of NuMe's inflated prices ordeal.  Bleeh.  I've been using a homemade coconut oil mixture for my hands and it's been wonderful so I'm fine for now.  :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

What is the coconut oil mixture you have been using?  I have some coconut oil I bought for the bath salts we got in December (to make a scrub).

Originally Posted by mermuse /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Thanks for the Prestiche feedback.  I was vaguely considering it, but it really does remind me of NuMe's inflated prices ordeal.  Bleeh.  I've been using a homemade coconut oil mixture for my hands and it's been wonderful so I'm fine for now.  :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Originally Posted by princess2010 /img/forum/go_quote.gif

It's hard for me to change body butters because Shea Terra's is so fantastic! I will forever be grateful to Glossybox for introducing me to that company! Absolutely divine.
I just took a look at Prestiche's site and was extremely underwhelmed. If you sign up for Shea Terra's newsletter they do send out discount codes, and their stuff is much, much better. If Ihad to buy a shea lotion, it's Shea Terra's, hands down. I'd even buy their stuff without a coupon, it's that much better.

I was turned off by their soap (Prestiche) sample this month. If you cannot accurately label your sample with the correct weight, (and who knows if the ingredients are accurate) then I'm not interested in your product. Bad labelling doth not make a first good impression in my book.

So how many people are still waiting on a March Glossybox to arrive? Also does anyone have the phone number to call that you have called and received a response? -Thanks! 

Originally Posted by klg534 /img/forum/go_quote.gif

So how many people are still waiting on a March Glossybox to arrive? Also does anyone have the phone number to call that you have called and received a response? -Thanks! 
Try their Facebook page. They responded to me via FB message almost instantly when I messaged them yesterday :)

Still haven't gotten my March box! Anyone else? I emailed CS AGAIN and was told to look for the new shipping info soon. ugh

Originally Posted by klg534 /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Me. I am still waiting:( But I am too lazy to call. I have emailed them twice.

Originally Posted by luvdroolbuy /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Me. I am still waiting:( But I am too lazy to call. I have emailed them twice.
I just sent them a FB message and they replied within minutes. That may be the way to go. 

Finally got my box today after a post office screw up. I, in fact, got 2 identical boxes--maybe because of the screw up? They are pretty well-loaded too.

• ModelCo in Rosy Red ($24)
  • Sebastian Finishing hairspray ($2.69)
  • pixi Magic Tink Tint ($16)
  • Pretiche soap in Yin Yang ($17.99)
  • Trial size Fresh Umbrian Clay Mattifying serum ($5.83)
  • Elite Paris Matt Liner in Matt Brown ($15)
  • pixi Lid Last Shadow Pen in Brun Beam ($18)

Total retail: $99.52

I have no idea what I'm going to do with multiple copies of all of these, but this box was absolutely worth the cost (esp considering I somehow got 2)--wow! 

Originally Posted by megk /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Finally got my box today after a post office screw up. I, in fact, got 2 identical boxes--maybe because of the screw up? They are pretty well-loaded too.

I have no idea what I'm going to do with multiple copies of all of these, but this box was absolutely worth the cost (esp considering I somehow got 2)--wow! 
Wow your boxes were loaded! You can always gift, sell or trade the extras.

Originally Posted by megk /img/forum/go_quote.gif

What a fantastic box! Definitely tons of goodies n there
wink.gif
btw, the Umbrian Clay is DA BOMB...I adore the stuff now and use it daily!

I am LOVING the Koh Gen Do emollient. That's really not a good thing since it's crazy expensive!!!

I am LOVING the Koh Gen Do emollient. That's really not a good thing since it's crazy expensive!!!  
Omg me too! I'm hoarding the last little bit I have because I will be sad when its gone!

Originally Posted by princess2010 /img/forum/go_quote.gif

YES, it seriously is amazing stuff...I've already warned my hubby that I'm in love with it lol

Originally Posted by CheshireCookie /img/forum/go_quote.gif

YES, it seriously is amazing stuff...I've already warned my hubby that I'm in love with it lol
LOL Does your husband get a weird little look on his face like my husband does? It's like surrender, fear, and amusement all at once.

Originally Posted by Ashitude /img/forum/go_quote.gif

LOL Does your husband get a weird little look on his face like my husband does? It's like surrender, fear, and amusement all at once.
Oh no, we haven't quite gotten there yet lol...this is what happens:
icon_eek.gif

blink.gif

icon_scratch.gif

madno.gif

eusa_naughty.gif

That's when I save my own money without him knowing and just buy it myself
biggrin.gif

The man will eventually learn, and everyone keeps telling him: Happy wife, happy life!

But he's stubborn lol!

I love it too!! I don't need it when I'm in NY, but here I really need it.

icon_eek.gif

blink.gif

icon_scratch.gif

madno.gif

eusa_naughty.gif

biggrin.gif

The man will eventually learn, and everyone keeps telling him: Happy wife, happy life!

But he's stubborn lol!
hahaha  Yeah I have had 10 years to work on mine. If we can afford it, he generally lets me have my way.

icon_eek.gif

blink.gif

icon_scratch.gif

madno.gif

eusa_naughty.gif

biggrin.gif

But he's stubborn lol!
Lol, my hubby is pretty good about getting me the things I want his main concern is that I use it.

Back