Glossybox March 2014 (spoilers)

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
WoW that mask is at Nordstroms for $158 for 2.1 Oz! Now that's something I would have never tried, excited about this box more then the February one I'm still waiting for!

ohh...interesting!!   I will wait to see what the second item is before deciding..

I decided to re sub. I love face masks plus it's my birthday month so I have an excuse to spend a few extra dollars! Hoping the rest of the items are awesome! :)

Quote: Originally Posted by Boadicea /img/forum/go_quote.gif
  This spoiler is amazing! I've been wanting to try Sisley products forever. Just bought an extra gift box for myself! Good overview of the mask here: http://www.amodelrecommends.com/2012/01/30/sisley-black-rose-cream-mask/
I'm going to wait for another spoiler but yes gift box maybe in my future!!

*I wonder if this will sell out, I kinda doubt it since Feb box was meh.(Although I don't have it yet) My theory is holding true, one great box, then one meh, then one okay. Repeat.

So tempting! Plus that fresh face cream GWP is drawing me in...gonna think on it for a few more days and hopefully everything is still available.

I bought it. After that La Prairie Box I am obsessed with ridiculously priced skin care. lol... Like I wasn't before.
roflmao.gif

Quote: Originally Posted by pride /img/forum/go_quote.gif
  So tempting! Plus that fresh face cream GWP is drawing me in...gonna think on it for a few more days and hopefully everything is still available.
Is the fresh face cream GWP good on gift purchases??? If that's the case then yes gift box for me...

*It's not boo =( but for anyone else I really like the Fresh cream and if it's the same size they sent prior it's .5oz and value is $10.50. If you get hooked it's only $42 for a 1.7oz full size, which in the land of skin cream is dirt cheap!

I skipped last month after my subscription ran out, but the spoiler and GWP brought me back. Well, I knew I'd be back anyway; Glossybox is my favourite beauty sub.

We got this spoiler fairly quick, so I'm hoping to continue this trend and maybe it won't be another shipping disaster. I'm really hoping beyond hope that they paid attention to those surveys.

I only received Feb's box today, I think they need to reassess their months! Same happened to the "January Box".

Also got the Figs and Rouge, which I got in a box last year from them- EXACTLY the same product. If I hadn't bought a 3 month subscription I would have cancelled after so-called "February Box".

Unless March is mind blowing, they will have definitely lost me this time.

Quote: Originally Posted by Delicia /img/forum/go_quote.gif
  I only received Feb's box today, I think they need to reassess their months! Same happened to the "January Box".

Also got the Figs and Rouge, which I got in a box last year from them- EXACTLY the same product. If I hadn't bought a 3 month subscription I would have cancelled after so-called "February Box".

Unless March is mind blowing, they will have definitely lost me this time.
You should totally email them if they sent you a repeat product! They will replace it or give you Glossydots.

Quote: Originally Posted by rachelshine /img/forum/go_quote.gif
  I just got my Feb box today too. My Figs and Rose feels like it's half empty already, BLEH

Mine feels like that, too. But I really like it!

Back