Glossybox March 2014 (spoilers)

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I like both spoilers! Hopefully Glossy will continue to have mostly generous sizes...that's a big reason I feel justified I spending much more on this box than, say, Birchbox.

I hope I get the spray! I'm allergic to most soap so I'll be sad if I get that. I guess the hand lotion would be okay. Here's the product website if anyone's interested: http://www.alexandani.com/collections/scent-7.html I think it's kind of strange that it doesn't actually say anything about the scent or what notes it contains. I mean what is "the power of positivity" supposed to smell like?!

I kinda want the hand cream, but if I get the soap my bf will use it.  He LOVE bar soaps. 

Verrrry interesting. When I first read the headline on my phone and saw Alex and Ani, I almost squealed because I love their jewelry but hate paying $30 for a bangle. I didn't even know they had new products coming out. My friend's mom works with them selling their pieces, maybe she'll have some insight into these new products!

Since I would only want the soap, I will pass, as I probably wouldn't get it!   If the rest of the box is nice after folks start reviewing it, I might purchase it.

I just looked on the Alex and Ani website to see if they described the scent, and for all three items it just says that it "embodies earth, wind, fire and water". So yeah, guess we will have to wait to find out for ourselves.
glossybox posted this mist as one of their 3 favorite must have scents in their desks on IG a few weeks ago. So I'm assuming it's a fresh scent but light enough to wear anytime/anywhere. I agree the bar soap is least desirable and would probably end up being re-gifted. *fingers crossed for the other two*

My subscription just ended, but I signed back up quick because once word spreads I'm sure this box is going to sell out.  The cheapest bangles they have are $24 which alone pays for the box.

Quote: Originally Posted by uffda /img/forum/go_quote.gif
  The Alex and Ani blog states everyone will get a surprise bangle as well!  http://www.alexandani.com/blog/alex-and-ani-scent-7-collection-march-glossybox-subscription/
OMG so this is my first Glossybox and I am soooo excited!!!

• I am getting the extra Fresh moisturizer for signing up with the GBFRESH code
  • We are all getting the Sisley fask which is such a luxurious treat.
  • We are all getting an Alex and Ani product
  • and now we are all getting an Alex and Ani bangle!!!!!

Can't wait to see what other items are in the box. It is already such a high valued box for me and I know there will be more items. Super excited to have subbed. 

Quote: Originally Posted by MissKris17 /img/forum/go_quote.gif
  Why do they call it Scent 7 if it "combines the four elements"?
"Inspired by the spiritual number 7, which categorizes many wonders of the natural world: days in a week, biblical days of creation, colors in the rainbow, notes on a musical scale, the Alex and Ani Scent 7 Collection honors true, natural beauty."

:) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Oh em geeeee, I am soo stoked for a bracelet. I love their pieces.

Now the only question is, will this box make it by the end of March or what?!

I used my free box and got a gift box, yay! Can't wait to see the bangles.... I'm surprised glossybox didn't add that to the spoiler email....

On the alex and ani site: Each bangle is expandable ensuring the perfect fit for every wrist. This completely original design allows everyone to have a piece of jewelry which is truly customized. Thank god, I've got big wrists!

Okay, so I wasn't too impressed by the first spoiler because I'm not a huge fan of floral scents, but the fact that every subscriber will get a bangle??? I have to resub even though I was really upset at the January fiasco. XD

Quote: Originally Posted by ikecarus /img/forum/go_quote.gif
  Okay, so I wasn't too impressed by the first spoiler because I'm not a huge fan of floral scents, but the fact that every subscriber will get a bangle??? I have to resub even though I was really upset at the January fiasco. XD
What was the January fiasco???? Also, do you guys think the bangle is an EXTRA item or just one of the items in our box? 

Quote: Originally Posted by RenoFab /img/forum/go_quote.gif
  What was the January fiasco???? Also, do you guys think the bangle is an EXTRA item or just one of the items in our box? 
To make a long story short... it was a lot of terrible communication, shipping dates being continuously pushed back, boxes arriving very late, and products having to be replaced/switched out because they ran out. (the body wash/perfume and the liquid cleanser/solid cleanser)

Woah, okay... so I just resubbed and am currently in the pay stage... and my estimated delivery date is 3/28 to 4/8 so I guess I'll just wait to receive it in the middle of April. 
icon_rolleyes.gif

Back