Glossybox March 2014 (spoilers)

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
My guess is that this is the free bangle.
Look at the Glossybox symbol and the GB spoiler uses the word "lucky"

Quote: Originally Posted by jeannea /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Hmmm.... and St. Patrick's day is in March. Of course we all know well be getting these in April... but you know how it goes.

Quote: Originally Posted by jeannea /img/forum/go_quote.gif

I wouldn't mind this at all! :D /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> I think it looks great. :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />)

Hmmm.... and St. Patrick's day is in March. Of course we all know well be getting these in April... but you know how it goes.
I'm super irish and use it as an excuse to wear my st Patricks day socks and shirts and stuff all year. Lol. That rule will also apply to this adorable bracelet! I love it!

Quote: Originally Posted by Ashitude /img/forum/go_quote.gif
  Gifted myself another box. Monday is my Birthday. ( I would have gotten it if of it wasn't) lol
Does a gift box work the same way as a regular box? Just curious since it's $6 cheaper. Can I guarantee that it will be a March box, if so? (This is my birthday month and I love this box - I would like to gift one as well, if I can)

Does a gift box work the same way as a regular box? Just curious since it's $6 cheaper. Can I guarantee that it will be a March box, if so? (This is my birthday month and I love this box - I would like to gift one as well, if I can)
Yes, it allow you to give/gift a second box (you have to already be subscribed to purchase one). Last time I gifted I was able to use ebates and get points on the gift box too. The box will be a regular monthly box and may or may not have the same exact items as your first box (since there are usuall some either/or products. Happy Birthday--I hope this helps.

Does anyone know if you still get an invoice with the normal value total even though you paid with glossydots? I got one and it's confusing me. My credit card wasn't listed but it still shows an actual value despite it being free.

Yes, it allow you to give/gift a second box (you have to already be subscribed to purchase one). Last time I gifted I was able to use ebates and get points on the gift box too. The box will be a regular monthly box and may or may not have the same exact items as your first box (since there are usuall some either/or products. Happy Birthday--I hope this helps.
Thank you so much!! Just gifted one :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> Since March isn't sold out yet, I can probably expect that it will be a March box, then? :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

So - I just got my February box - and the nail polish shattered all over everything!!  I just sent an email to CS so we will see what they will do.  
confused.gif

On a better note- I love the bracelet in this month's box. 

The bracelet is super cute - Im really looking forward to trying their beauty products too. I'm hoping for the hand cream but ill be happy trying any of their products!!! Does anyone know the day that GB charges? I used my glossydots & I want to remember to cancel b4 they charge for April. Thanks in advance :)

Quote: Originally Posted by Shauna999 /img/forum/go_quote.gif

The bracelet is super cute - Im really looking forward to trying their beauty products too. I'm hoping for the hand cream but ill be happy trying any of their products!!!

Does anyone know the day that GB charges? I used my glossydots & I want to remember to cancel b4 they charge for April.

Thanks in advance :)
It's not an exact day, usually just during the first week of the month. But the last two months have been the first Friday.

I'm super irish and use it as an excuse to wear my st Patricks day socks and shirts and stuff all year. Lol. That rule will also apply to this adorable bracelet! I love it!
Fellow Irish girl here! I was thinking the same thing. I could wear that all year. Would love to get it!

So - I just got my February box - and the nail polish shattered all over everything!!  I just sent an email to CS so we will see what they will do.  :confused: On a better note- I love the bracelet in this month's box. 
Got an email from CS saying they are sending me a new box this week. I hope they send me different products than what was in the damaged box. None of them were things I need or wanted. And I already get 2 boxes a month from them. But at least they responded and are trying to make things right.

Quote: Originally Posted by award04 /img/forum/go_quote.gif
  So - I just got my February box - and the nail polish shattered all over everything!!  I just sent an email to CS so we will see what they will do.  
confused.gif

On a better note- I love the bracelet in this month's box. 
Sorry to hear that, hope their cs can help you out.

Latest posts

Back