Glossybox: May 2012 box

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I just called GB. The lady (Nicole) was really nice. She said on my account it looks like I had two shipping labels created and only one box so she thinks that maybe I have the tracking information on the wrong label. She has my number and is suppose to be calling me back within the next 24 hours to see what happened to the box. If they can't figure it out they are sending a new one. This is amazing customer service. Here is to hoping they find it and it is close.

Originally Posted by yanelib27 /img/forum/go_quote.gif

not here... but in the real world... a LITTLE bit!
LMAO! At not here..

Very true...but they don't give any type of Spoiler so it's only human nature to be curious. lol

Not even in other countries? I figured we probably wouldn't get any spoilers in the next few months, since they are just a start up, but ooo.... I think that's interesting and will keep people hooked and in suspense..lol

Originally Posted by Jazbot /img/forum/go_quote.gif

LMAO! At not here..

Very true...but they don't give any type of Spoiler so it's only human nature to be curious. lol

Originally Posted by crazymomma10 /img/forum/go_quote.gif

I just called GB. The lady (Nicole) was really nice. She said on my account it looks like I had two shipping labels created and only one box so she thinks that maybe I have the tracking information on the wrong label. She has my number and is suppose to be calling me back within the next 24 hours to see what happened to the box. If they can't figure it out they are sending a new one. This is amazing customer service. Here is to hoping they find it and it is close.
 When I received the box I won (that email address contest thing)... I opened it up and it didn't have the trend guide or the card or any of the reading materials. Just the products wrapped in the tissue. So I emailed Glossy Box and they emailed me back the same day apologizing for it and said they would send the materials to me. I kid you not, within a couple of days, the materials were in my mailbox which cost over 6 bucks for them to mail! They also included a little note card (looks just like the lid of the glossybox with the logo) where they apologized for forgetting those things but still hoped I loved the box... which of course I did, LOL! I thought that was some impressive customer service! I'm very happy with Glossybox so far!

Not too crazy about my Zoya polish in Kimber...if anyone wants to trade, PM me. I should prob have placed this in the trade thread though lol.

Originally Posted by tulippop /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Show of hands, anyone else still not receive their box?

o/ (for my mom)
o/ me.

In contact with GB today thought hopefully it will be taken care of soon.

Ugh, I'm so bummed I passed on the May invite for Glossybox.. I wanted to wait and see what everyone got as the price is a bit steep. They May box looked great so I hope they open more slots up for June!

So, I just got charged for the June Glossybox--does that mean it will be shipping earlier than the May one? I guess we need a new thread?

Originally Posted by crazymomma10 /img/forum/go_quote.gif

I got something like this, I think. I received two confirmation emails with different tracking numbers. One kept moving, the other just sat and looked like it never left New Jersey. It took about five days for me to get my box--I'm in Western New York. (Buffalo is NOT a suburb of New York City XD!)

GLOSSYBOX JUNE CHARGE---WTF? ------------>

$22.86

GLOSSYBOX  * NY May Charge  $21.00

So now they want to charge tax???

This is absurd.

yeah I got charged this morning too. $23.05 with tax. IT doesn't bother me tho because the box for may is so awesome. I just hope they keep it up.

I was charged $21 but I don't live in NY or CA which are two of the states I believe they are supposed to charge tax on internet purchases.

Originally Posted by Jazbot /img/forum/go_quote.gif

GLOSSYBOX JUNE CHARGE---WTF? ------------>

$22.86

GLOSSYBOX  * NY May Charge  $21.00

So now they want to charge tax???

This is absurd.
I live in WA so it's only a matter of time before I'm charged tax on $21. My Sample Society Box has been $16 (flat tax) and $16.25 (actual sales tax). I hope no tax is added otherwise I'll have to cancel.

Originally Posted by CiciAnne /img/forum/go_quote.gif

yeah I got charged this morning too. $23.05 with tax. IT doesn't bother me tho because the box for may is so awesome. I just hope they keep it up.
It's an unexpected charge tho!

I got charged for my June Glossybox as well today. $21.24. It's only 24 cents extra, so I'm not too bothered. But I can't wait for June's box. If it's as awesome as May's, I'll be cancelling my BB pronto.

Did anyone else just now get charged for the June box? I thought they didnt charge until the middle of the month?... 
icon_scratch.gif

Ooops, I prob should have read forum 1st! :/

Back