Glossybox: May 2012 box

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Am I the only one that LOVES the Marvis Toothpaste? LOL! I don't know what it is but it just looks and feels luxurious and my teeth are definitely looking brighter. I checked the Marvis website

http://www.marvismint.com

and saw that they have many different flavors such as Jasmine Mint, Ginger Mint, Cinamint, AquaMint, Strong Mint, The Whitening Mint, and then they have a Licorice flavor (not thrilled about that one though). They're pricey but I think I have found my one and only toothpaste! I know you can buy it from the Birchbox site so I think I'm going to use my saved up BB points to buy the full size since we got the travel size in the Glossybox. Sorry, just had to share this, lol!

I got the whitening mint in my box, I think the ppl that are saying they didnt like it got the licorice flavored one. I really like mine as well.

Originally Posted by MsKimiKiwi /img/forum/go_quote.gif
I want my box!!
redface.gif

6/4/2012 03:44 PM Processed by USPS My City

6/3/2012 11:08 AM Processed by USPS SALT LAKE CITY, UT 84199

6/3/2012 10:54 AM Accepted by USPS SALT LAKE CITY, UT 84199

5/31/2012 11:31 PM Enroute Departed SALT LAKE CITY, UT

5/31/2012 02:04 AM Enroute Departed WAMSUTTER, WY

5/30/2012 08:44 PM Enroute Departed HENDERSON, CO

5/30/2012 03:25 PM Enroute Departed WAKEENEY, KS

5/30/2012 09:34 AM Enroute Departed EDWARDSVILLE, KS

5/30/2012 04:30 AM Enroute Departed SAINT CHARLES, MO

5/29/2012 10:25 PM Enroute Departed INDIANAPOLIS, IN

5/29/2012 06:06 PM Departing Newgistics Facility Fishers, IN 46037

5/29/2012 03:15 PM Electronic Information Received by USPS

5/29/2012 03:15 PM Electronic Information Sent to USPS Fishers, IN 46037

5/26/2012 06:34 AM Arrived at Newgistics Facility Fishers, IN 46037

5/25/2012 04:42 PM Departing Newgistics Facility Elizabeth, NJ 07206

5/25/2012 07:53 AM Inducted into Newgistics Network Elizabeth, NJ 07206

5/24/2012 10:04 PM Shipped from Client South Kearny, NJ 07032
At least your box is moving. Mine has been sitting since the day it went out
eusa_wall.gif

Originally Posted by TheNittyPretty /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Am I the only one that LOVES the Marvis Toothpaste? LOL! I don't know what it is but it just looks and feels luxurious and my teeth are definitely looking brighter. I checked the Marvis website

and saw that they have many different flavors such as Jasmine Mint, Ginger Mint, Cinamint, AquaMint, Strong Mint, The Whitening Mint, and then they have a Licorice flavor (not thrilled about that one though). They're pricey but I think I have found my one and only toothpaste! I know you can buy it from the Birchbox site so I think I'm going to use my saved up BB points to buy the full size since we got the travel size in the Glossybox. Sorry, just had to share this, lol!
Dont know how much there going for on the actual side but I found full size tubes on Amazon for about $12.

It says on the website you can cancel up until 14 days before shipment starts, so that would mean you can cancel for that month before the 12th.. so I guess they charge your card around the 15th of the month.

Originally Posted by TheNittyPretty /img/forum/go_quote.gif

I had the exact same reaction, down to using my Birchbox points!  I'm also thinking about ordering the travel sizes of every single flavor just in case I like another one better.  Whitening toothpaste isn't really that useful to me (I have *way* too much porcelain in my mouth for it to do any good, and it can increase my temperature sensitivities, which is *not* fun), but there's just something fun about using toothpaste from another country, so I'll probably start with the non-whitening version from Birchbox and go from there (well, order it whenever I get around to using my points, which could be a while, but I'm in no huge rush since I just bought a tube of whatever drugstore brand I picked up last time I needed toothpaste).

ETA:  Forgot to mention the thing I realized last night!  I thought the hair masque was something that you would need, like, half of the tube for one application, or that it would be enough for four treatments at best.  Nope.  The directions say "quarter-sized," and I have very short hair, so I probably need more like a nickel.  That tube will probably go bad before I am able to use it all!

The boxes themselves are soooooo nice. Don't know what I'll do with mine yet!

What are you guys using them for?

Storage, organization, and gift boxes! Super cute and really durable; I adore the packaging almost as much as the contents.

Originally Posted by SetToStunning /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Originally Posted by SetToStunning /img/forum/go_quote.gif

I put my Gelish nail polishes, buffers, cleanser and remover in mine. They were in a plastic bag and this box is so much nicer!

Hey girls. I still don't have my box
icon_sad.gif
Just emailed them and hoping to get a response soon. Still hasn't updated from New Jersey on the shipping information and my post office said to go look at the tracking number at home (what a bunch of help they were).

Originally Posted by MissLindaJean /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Storage, organization, and gift boxes! Super cute and really durable; I adore the packaging almost as much as the contents.
                That's exactly what I'm using them for. I put all my polishes (and there are a LOT!!) in the first one. I'll be using them to organize my closet. 

CrazyMomma10~ I'm so sorry you haven't gotten your box, yet! I was frustrated waiting for mine. They really need to get it together as far as

shipping goes! I hope you get yours soon. :( /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> 

Hey girls...I'm so jealous of your Glossyboxes! Anyway, I bought Carly back in April when they had the 1/2 off sale. I used it once and I'm not crazy about the color on me. If anyone got Shelby and wants to trade me for my Carly please PM me :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Lol...I know...wonder what we can expect; is it a little ridiculous we just got boxes and are already thinking about next month's?

Originally Posted by Jazbot /img/forum/go_quote.gif

I am way too excited for the June Glossybox! :)

Originally Posted by MissLindaJean /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Lol...I know...wonder what we can expect; is it a little ridiculous we just got boxes and are already thinking about next month's?

Quote: Originally Posted by Jazbot /img/forum/go_quote.gif

I am way too excited for the June Glossybox! :)
not here... but in the real world... a LITTLE bit!

Back