Glossybox: May 2012 box

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
So still no box :banghead: . I counted, today is day #6 (not counting Saturdays or the holiday), or #8 if I count Saturdays. Tracking still says it's in New Jersey, all my anticipation has evaporated with this horrible shipping method. People in California, Oregon and Washington have theirs already, and you have to go around or through Wyoming to get there. Anyone else NOT have their box yet?
I'm in Idaho and my box has been sitting in salt lake for 4 days :( /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

I want my box!! :eek: /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> 6/4/2012 03:44 PM Processed by USPS My City 6/3/2012 11:08 AM Processed by USPS SALT LAKE CITY, UT 84199 6/3/2012 10:54 AM Accepted by USPS SALT LAKE CITY, UT 84199 5/31/2012 11:31 PM Enroute Departed SALT LAKE CITY, UT 5/31/2012 02:04 AM Enroute Departed WAMSUTTER, WY 5/30/2012 08:44 PM Enroute Departed HENDERSON, CO 5/30/2012 03:25 PM Enroute Departed WAKEENEY, KS 5/30/2012 09:34 AM Enroute Departed EDWARDSVILLE, KS 5/30/2012 04:30 AM Enroute Departed SAINT CHARLES, MO 5/29/2012 10:25 PM Enroute Departed INDIANAPOLIS, IN 5/29/2012 06:06 PM Departing Newgistics Facility Fishers, IN 46037 5/29/2012 03:15 PM Electronic Information Received by USPS 5/29/2012 03:15 PM Electronic Information Sent to USPS Fishers, IN 46037 5/26/2012 06:34 AM Arrived at Newgistics Facility Fishers, IN 46037 5/25/2012 04:42 PM Departing Newgistics Facility Elizabeth, NJ 07206 5/25/2012 07:53 AM Inducted into Newgistics Network Elizabeth, NJ 07206 5/24/2012 10:04 PM Shipped from Client South Kearny, NJ 07032

Originally Posted by zadidoll /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Well so far I like Glossybox and feel it's worth the $21. If they maintain the quality of the products as in the first two boxes then this is a keeper for me.
Same. The international part of it is what hooked me. I used to get to travel internationally a lot, but my job no longer allows that, and this is kind of like a little piece of those travels sent to me, lol. 

Really liked this box even with the $21 price tag. The presentation of the box gets bonus points in my book. I just love the look of the box overall. I really like the nail polish I got  (SHELBY)...such a pretty pink color. Lipstick looks like a nice color and I wana try out the moisture gel. Not as excited about toothpaste and hair product but I will still use them and see. I hope glossybox continues to impress me.

I think this box was 100% worth the $21 price tag.  I won't use the nail polish, but everything is fantastically sized.  The lipstick is small, but it's still a great amount, especially of such an expensive lip product.  I don't love the idea of getting toothpaste, but hey it's something we all (hopefully) use and again--what a great size!  Overall, I'm really impressed.  The quality of the box iteself also floored me--it's so much nicer and more sturdy that anything else I've gotten. 

For those of you stalking this thread trying to decide whether to sign up, I would totally recommend it.  I wasn't overly impressed when I first saw the pictures of everyone's boxes, but once I actually had it in my hands and could see the sizes and quality of everything, I was in love.  :)

I agree, from what I have used it is definitely worth 21.00 to me. I liked the face cream a lot. Didnt care for the smell but liked how it made my skin feel. And I like the lipstick a lot. And the toothpaste as well. Even the blush brush I will use.

Originally Posted by MsKimiKiwi /img/forum/go_quote.gif
I finally got my box and I love it -- except the polish color isn't something I normally gravitate to. I got Tracie -- if anyone is wanting to trade --ESP for

Zuza or Kimber, but I'm up to anything. It's a pretty green, just not really my style.

[=http://www.zoya.com/content/38/item/Zoya/Zoya-Nail-Polish-Tracie-ZP618.html][/]
You interested in Carly? I don't love purples so I can do without it, and green is my fav. color :D /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Originally Posted by MsKimiKiwi /img/forum/go_quote.gif
I want my box!!
redface.gif

6/4/2012 03:44 PM Processed by USPS My City

6/3/2012 11:08 AM Processed by USPS SALT LAKE CITY, UT 84199

6/3/2012 10:54 AM Accepted by USPS SALT LAKE CITY, UT 84199

5/31/2012 11:31 PM Enroute Departed SALT LAKE CITY, UT

5/31/2012 02:04 AM Enroute Departed WAMSUTTER, WY

5/30/2012 08:44 PM Enroute Departed HENDERSON, CO

5/30/2012 03:25 PM Enroute Departed WAKEENEY, KS

5/30/2012 09:34 AM Enroute Departed EDWARDSVILLE, KS

5/30/2012 04:30 AM Enroute Departed SAINT CHARLES, MO

5/29/2012 10:25 PM Enroute Departed INDIANAPOLIS, IN

5/29/2012 06:06 PM Departing Newgistics Facility Fishers, IN 46037

5/29/2012 03:15 PM Electronic Information Received by USPS

5/29/2012 03:15 PM Electronic Information Sent to USPS Fishers, IN 46037

5/26/2012 06:34 AM Arrived at Newgistics Facility Fishers, IN 46037

5/25/2012 04:42 PM Departing Newgistics Facility Elizabeth, NJ 07206

5/25/2012 07:53 AM Inducted into Newgistics Network Elizabeth, NJ 07206

5/24/2012 10:04 PM Shipped from Client South Kearny, NJ 07032
Yours went through Wamsutter? WTH???? I am about an hour west of Wamsutter haha. Maybe I'll be lucky and it will show up today. Mine still says it's in Kearny NJ. Oh and I grew up in Idaho :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> actually headed that way this coming week to go do some shopping (because I have Walmart here that's it)  and visit family.

Yours went through Wamsutter? WTH???? I am about an hour west of Wamsutter haha. Maybe I'll be lucky and it will show up today. Mine still says it's in Kearny NJ. Oh and I grew up in Idaho :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> actually headed that way this coming week to go do some shopping (because I have Walmart here that's it)  and visit family.  
I hope you get yours today! :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> aww cool! I moved here about 4 years ago from Delaware (military brat). Sounds like you live in a town like Mountain Home -- I think all they have is a Walmart too.

I received Zoya Arizona if anyone is interested in swapping.  Very pretty color but I already have it.  I'll accept any but Shelby and Tracie as I already have those as well. 
biggrin.gif

I have to admit, I'm pretty jealous of the Glossyboxes!  I just couldn't bring myself to spend the money to get one of them + my Birchbox.

I need to change my credit card info and they do not have any way to do it online.  I emailed them and they told me they won't have that capability for a while and I will need to sign up again in June with the new card.  Not very happy about that.  Now I have watch when it's open.  I will NOT be happy if I lose my sub just because I need to change my payment method.  I really don't understand whey they couldn't do it over the phone or something.

So when you sign up make sure you're not using a card about to expire or might want to change.

I also wonder if I won't be able to use any glossydots I might earn from the first box since it's a new account.

I emailed them about changing the shipping address a few days ago and didnt hear back

What email address are you using to contact them?

Originally Posted by yanelib27 /img/forum/go_quote.gif

I emailed them about changing the shipping address a few days ago and didnt hear back

I just used the "contact us" form on the website.  I did it Friday evening and the responded back Monday morning.

Hey y'all, I really loved the Glossybox! I've got a Stila sparkle eye liner in curaçao (I got it in all three bb!) I would like to trade it for the Zoya in Shelby, Rory, Zuza, Carly or Reagan. I have a list of other trade items if this doesnt interest you! It's on the last page of the thread at the top! Send me a PM! Hope y'all have a great week!

Originally Posted by seap3 /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Quote: Originally Posted by yanelib27 /img/forum/go_quote.gif

I just used the "contact us" form on the website.  I did it Friday evening and the responded back Monday morning.

thanks! Ill do that right now

So no box today either.... good news is I don't have to worry about the heat we have a cold front moving in and the temps are going to drop 20 degrees tomorrow and then slowly climb back up. Bad news is, I am really upset I still don't have it with no updated tracking information. I am going to email glossybox today and go from there.

Latest posts

Back