Glossybox: May 2012 box

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I just want them all..may have to purchase the collections on Zoya, whenever they next have a good promo deal going on..

Yeah, that's no fun having to wait for your boxes. It is odd that west coast people received boxes first..but I'm not complaining, since that's me and usually I'm one of the last to get any of my boxes lol.

Originally Posted by crazymomma10 /img/forum/go_quote.gif

So still no box
banghead.gif
. I counted, today is day #6 (not counting Saturdays or the holiday), or #8 if I count Saturdays. Tracking still says it's in New Jersey, all my anticipation has evaporated with this horrible shipping method. People in California, Oregon and Washington have theirs already, and you have to go around or through Wyoming to get there. Anyone else NOT have their box yet?

So still no box
banghead.gif
. I counted, today is day #6 (not counting Saturdays or the holiday), or #8 if I count Saturdays. Tracking still says it's in New Jersey, all my anticipation has evaporated with this horrible shipping method. People in California, Oregon and Washington have theirs already, and you have to go around or through Wyoming to get there. Anyone else NOT have their box yet?
I dont have mine either and Im in TX, but I am going to go pick it up at the Post Office today, they are holding it for me there. At least they said they would. Yes I am cynical at this point towards USPS.

So still no box
banghead.gif
Me.  It didn't move in USPS today either.  Based on where it's at it's probably two-days before I get it (Weds).  Maybe I'll get it tomorrow, but I won't hold my breathe.  But now it looks like it's in USPS's hands and not the third-party shipper... 

-L

So still no box
banghead.gif
I'm not sure what's going on with shipping either.  My mom and I are in California and I subscribed for the both of us.  My mom's box was mailed out on the 24th and received in our city on June 1st at 7:38am and she hasn't gotten her box.  Mine shipped out on May 30th and was in IN until the 31st with no updates until today and I got it today  The delivery date wasn't there until today either.  It's really strange.

My box

My mom's box

Does anyone know when they will charge for next month?

ETA: I am guessing when I was charged last month. I was charged May 11th. Hmmm....

I was able to pick up my box at the Post Office just now. Here are pics: 

WARNING:

I am not putting in a spoiler since most ppl have received theirs by now

This is the Zoya color I got: Rory ... I would like to trade it for a Zuza if anyone still has one available :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> 

I am wearing Julep in Renee in case anyone is wondering 

That is a super pretty color!

Originally Posted by yanelib27 /img/forum/go_quote.gif

I was able to pick up my box at the Post Office just now. Here are pics: 

WARNING:

I am not putting in a spoiler since most ppl have received theirs by now

This is the Zoya color I got: Rory ... I would like to trade it for a Zuza if anyone still has one available :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> 

I am wearing Julep in Renee in case anyone is wondering 

Originally Posted by MissLindaJean /img/forum/go_quote.gif

That is a super pretty color!

Quote: Originally Posted by yanelib27 /img/forum/go_quote.gif
It really is pretty but I have so many purples! I wont mind keeping it but would rather have Zuza :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> 

I forgot one more comment on first impression of the box. LOL at how tiny the burberry lipstick is. I was like, really?? I havent tried it though, and I do think its a gorgeous color :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> 

Originally Posted by yanelib27 /img/forum/go_quote.gif

I forgot one more comment on first impression of the box. LOL at how tiny the burberry lipstick is. I was like, really?? I havent tried it though, and I do think its a gorgeous color :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> 
I want to marry that teeny tiny Burberry. It's so cute and adorable. GREAT size for your purse. The color is soooo nice.

So still no box :banghead: . I counted, today is day #6 (not counting Saturdays or the holiday), or #8 if I count Saturdays. Tracking still says it's in New Jersey, all my anticipation has evaporated with this horrible shipping method. People in California, Oregon and Washington have theirs already, and you have to go around or through Wyoming to get there. Anyone else NOT have their box yet?
Don't have my box yet & tracking also hasn't updated.. Was shipped on the 30th

I'm feel happy with the Glossybox, but then I remember that it's $21 and I'm a bit more on the fence about it. And I wasn't even one who balked at the price initially, but I find myself a bit pickier about the products than I am with Birchbox. For example, I got the Rory metallic pink color of nailpolish and while it's pretty, I am not sure I'll use it, and that matters to me more considering the price of the box. I will stick with it for at least a few months and see how it goes...

I love the size too!  And it fits in a pocket nicely too!

Originally Posted by princess2010 /img/forum/go_quote.gif

I want to marry that teeny tiny Burberry. It's so cute and adorable. GREAT size for your purse. The color is soooo nice.

Well so far I like Glossybox and feel it's worth the $21. If they maintain the quality of the products as in the first two boxes then this is a keeper for me.

Has anyone smelled their GB brush?  I just did and it smells like gasoline to me... =(

Latest posts

Back