GlossyBox - May 2013

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I got the replacement products that I was promised in the mail today (in place of the Amore Pacific item that was way too dark)! I had been talking with Jessie with customer service and was promised 2 products (probably because I was initially told I would get a replacement, but then never got it and emailed them again). I provided a list of 5 items to them like many others and got more than I asked for!

I have to say I was super excited when I saw the contents of my envelope!

-Zoya Polish in Zuza

-2 Honest Co. Lip Balms (orange and mint lavender)

-Touch in Sol Base/Moisturizer

I am pleasantly surprised. So I guess I won't be canceling my subscription after all.

Originally Posted by Ashley Curley /img/forum/go_quote.gif

I got the replacement products that I was promised in the mail today (in place of the Amore Pacific item that was way too dark)! I had been talking with Jessie with customer service and was promised 2 products (probably because I was initially told I would get a replacement, but then never got it and emailed them again). I provided a list of 5 items to them like many others and got more than I asked for!

-Zoya Polish in Zuza

I am pleasantly surprised. So I guess I won't be canceling my subscription after all.
Wow! It seems like they're making a concerted effort to improve their customer service. Good to hear.

-Zoya Polish in Zuza

That's great - enjoy your new goodies!

-Zoya Polish in Zuza

Enjoy!

Originally Posted by JC327 /img/forum/go_quote.gif

I got 106 Almond Blush, according to their chart it should work for me. I want to try 208 and see which one works better.
I'm so jelly lol...I got the darkest!
smileno.gif

I got more than I ask for as well for sending me repeats. My first 5 options were unavailable so I asked for the tigi in brilliance. I got lovely and thought it was just that: lovely. So I might as well try the coral shade if they had any left. I got the tigi and touch in sole makeup base as well. It was a nice gesture on their part.

Originally Posted by CheshireCookie /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Quote: Originally Posted by JC327 /img/forum/go_quote.gif

I got 106 Almond Blush, according to their chart it should work for me. I want to try 208 and see which one works better.
smileno.gif

That's messed up you definitely needed the lightest.

Originally Posted by Babs /img/forum/go_quote.gif
I got more than I ask for as well for sending me repeats. My first 5 options were unavailable so I asked for the tigi in brilliance. I got lovely and thought it was just that: lovely. So I might as well try the coral shade if they had any left. I got the tigi and touch in sole makeup base as well. It was a nice gesture on their part.
That's really nice of them.

Just wanted to share this with you all from the Amore Pacific FB page:
988660_10151622542799799_562538653_n.jpg
I received 106 but according to the chart I should have received 104. Thanks for posting this!

I got the replacement products that I was promised in the mail today (in place of the Amore Pacific item that was way too dark)! I had been talking with Jessie with customer service and was promised 2 products (probably because I was initially told I would get a replacement, but then never got it and emailed them again). I provided a list of 5 items to them like many others and got more than I asked for! I have to say I was super excited when I saw the contents of my envelope! -Zoya Polish in Zuza -2 Honest Co. Lip Balms (orange and mint lavender) -Touch in Sol Base/Moisturizer I am pleasantly surprised. So I guess I won't be canceling my subscription after all.
Wow that was really nice!!! I'm hoping to get my replacement soon. I listed two items I would be interested in but I'm not sure which one they will send. They just replied and said ok thank you we will send it out. I still wish I could have used the AmorePacific but I know it's too dark for me and my pale face. I didn't want to open it and waste it in case someone else wanted it.

Originally Posted by jilla1020 /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Just wanted to share this with you all from the Amore Pacific FB page:

988660_10151622542799799_562538653_n.jpg

I received 106 but according to the chart I should have received 104. Thanks for posting this! Youre welcome! I found this on their Fb site when I was trying to figure out if I got the right shade or not.

Youre welcome! I found this on their Fb site when I was trying to figure out if I got the right shade or not.
I hope AmorePacific adds more shades. The people that were able to use this seemed to really like it from what I read. I love AmorePacific's products!

Youre welcome! I found this on their Fb site when I was trying to figure out if I got the right shade or not.
I hope AmorePacific adds more shades. The people that were able to use this seemed to really like it from what I read. I love AmorePacific's products! I hope so too, a lot of people were interested in this product.

I hope AmorePacific adds more shades. The people that were able to use this seemed to really like it from what I read. I love AmorePacific's products!
I hope so too! I got one that worked well for me and it was awesome. Hopefully they get more colors so everyone can experience the awesomeness!

Originally Posted by princess2010 /img/forum/go_quote.gif

That's the catch 22 with those dang surveys! They ask if you want to try more products from that company and I usually do, but I want them spread out!
dito.gif

Especially something like the Bulvgari? products. I loved the tea bag, but I wish we wouldn't have gotten the same scent back to back.

I hope so too! I got one that worked well for me and it was awesome. Hopefully they get more colors so everyone can experience the awesomeness!
I probably should add it to the trading thread so it doesn't go to waste. I'm sure someone would want it. :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Originally Posted by CheshireCookie /img/forum/go_quote.gif

smileno.gif
Yeah, the Almond Blush is SUPER dark. I tried it on and I liked the feel and finish but it looked like I'd painted my face!! 
icon_eek.gif

Back