Glossybox May 2015 *Spoilers*

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Mine finally came yesterday. Didn't have a chance to open it until this morning. Here is what was in mine. I'm glad the lip liner is a nude (Barely there) color since I mostly wear nudes.

glossybox may spoiler.jpg

I just signed up with the 6 month 20% code, interested to see what I get this month. Since it's a new sub, will it have the glamglow and clearista?
Do you happen to know if the Glossybox page said May box was still available at that time or if it said Classic box? I the May boxes had not sold out by then, that is what you will get. I don't remember what day I noticed the May boxes sold out. 

Do you happen to know if the Glossybox page said May box was still available at that time or if it said Classic box? I the May boxes had not sold out by then, that is what you will get. I don't remember what day I noticed the May boxes sold out.
ldkjfI can't really remember, though I think it might have said classic. So it might be that. Do you know how the classic boxes tend to be?

I just signed up with the 6 month 20% code, interested to see what I get this month. Since it's a new sub, will it have the glamglow and clearista?
I resubscribed and got the box with glamglow and clearista. Hope you get the same box.

Back