Glossybox November 2013 (spoilers!)

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Quote: Originally Posted by dancersmum /img/forum/go_quote.gif
  The Aloe Polish is really very nice!  Very pleased with it and like the ingredients - this may be something I have to buy!  

Oh my goodness, my Hubby has STOLEN my Aloe Polish! LOL! I have it in my shower, on my shower rack and I hadn't used it for a few days and it's empty! I went to ask him about it and he said: "Oh, yeah! I love that stuff! You're gonna buy more, right?"
rolleyes.gif
Haha, I guess I am!

Oh my goodness, my Hubby has STOLEN my Aloe Polish! LOL! I have it in my shower, on my shower rack and I hadn't used it for a few days and it's empty! I went to ask him about it and he said: "Oh, yeah! I love that stuff! You're gonna buy more, right?" :rolleyes: Haha, I guess I am!
Haha! So cute!

I love the Aloe cleansing polish.  I am going to order a full size as soon as I get paid.  I may have gone crazy on Black Friday and Cyber Monday!

I've read bad things about Glossybox customer service but I contacted them because I was one of the many people who received a broken eyeshadow. Yesterday I received a replacement eyeshadow and a large sample (almost full size) of touch in sol feels like honey moon skin base. Looks like these had been included in the Feb box.

Quote: Originally Posted by biskies /img/forum/go_quote.gif
  Quote: Originally Posted by JC327 /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Here is the November German GB:

This is probably the worse box I have gotten from them. Also their customer service leaves a lot to be desired. I wrote to them asking why I have received the blush since I had received it before they basically said it happens. Seems their American customer service is way better.

Yuck.  I'm always jealous of the boxes that are sent in Germany or the UK, but this one looks terrible.

Yup October was much better.

Back