Glossybox November 2013 (spoilers!)

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Quote: Originally Posted by AMaas /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Congrats! I won an item from the Bvlgari giveaway - full size bottle of Au Thé Vert. Giving it to my mom for Christmas!
So jealous! I would have loved to win this.

I ended up buying the gold box and subbing for a year using both the coupons.

glossybox came through for me and I now have a tracking number for a the lipbalm that they missed :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

I sure hope that December is a GREAT month - but its looking like I won't get my Gold box till January - but that's okay I can totally live with that.  I will be getting 2x December boxes but have people to gift to so that's okay.

Think after spending so much I will cancel the Blush mystery box as I'm not that excited about whats in it this month.

I ended up buying the gold box and subbing for a year using both the coupons. glossybox came through for me and I now have a tracking number for a the lipbalm that they missed :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> I sure hope that December is a GREAT month - but its looking like I won't get my Gold box till January - but that's okay I can totally live with that.  I will be getting 2x December boxes but have people to gift to so that's okay. Think after spending so much I will cancel the Blush mystery box as I'm not that excited about whats in it this month.
I also am canceling this month as I also don't care for the box! Colored hair extensions are not my thing!!!! LOL

Quote: Originally Posted by JC327 /img/forum/go_quote.gif
  Congrats!
Thanks! The hand cream couldn't have come at a better time. This cold weather is making my poor hands all flaky.
sadno.gif

Congrats! I won an item from the Bvlgari giveaway - full size bottle of Au Thé Vert. Giving it to my mom for Christmas!
Thanks! Congrats to you too! 
beer.gif
I'm sure your mom will be so happy when she unwraps her Christmas present. I plan on keeping the hand cream, but will definitely be giving my mom the Serum.

Quote: Originally Posted by MissKris17 /img/forum/go_quote.gif
  This is only my second month with Glossybox, when do the surveys become available?
It varies, but usually they have the surveys up by the 15th of the following month.

Quote: Originally Posted by Animezing /img/forum/go_quote.gif

I can't believe it, but I won the contest Glossybox was having & got my prize. I'm so excited, I never win anything! I guess it was a good decision to renew my annual sub. with them because that's when I noticed & signed up for the contest. Anyways, I got a Sesha hand cream ($38.50) & super c serum ($66). Congratulations to all the other winners, it's nice to see gals from MUT win.
smile.gif

Congrats! I won an item from the Bvlgari giveaway - full size bottle of Au Thé Vert. Giving it to my mom for Christmas! Congrats, so nice of you to give it to your mom.

Just checking to see if someone might know the answer to my glossydots question a few posts up from this one.  I have a bunch of points to redeem for at least 2 maybe 3 boxes but I let my subscription lag.  I'm trying to decide if I should re-up just to be able to cash them in but don't want multiple boxes (of the same month).  I've tried to get the answer from them but they never respond to the actual question.  Oh, glossybox...

If you call and get the right person (or even e-mail and get the right person) you can redeem points without a current active subscription.  I have done it twice, most recently for the October box as I cancelled because I didn't want duplicates.  If you do it that way, you won't get surveys and be able to earn more points. 

Quote: Originally Posted by CAPSLOCK /img/forum/go_quote.gif
  If you call and get the right person (or even e-mail and get the right person) you can redeem points without a current active subscription.  I have done it twice, most recently for the October box as I cancelled because I didn't want duplicates.  If you do it that way, you won't get surveys and be able to earn more points. 
thank you!  i repeatedly get the wrong person via email, so i will try calling tomorrow.

So glossy did come through - got my lipbalm yesterday - they threw in some extras - but one of them broke - smashed rose blusher over all my mail lol  No matter its the thought that counts and I have my freebie so glossy is all good.

Blush however grrrrrrrrrr.....I'm pissed at.  I think I need to cancel period after the fiasco I just had over the superset and rotten customer service!  And still no replacement for the bad product I got last month just a email asking me to be patient.  I'm not happy when people do deliver as promised and then continue to advertise what is promised when I know full well its not available.

So I have 3 months worth of free boxes coming to me with my Glossydots.  I decided to re-up for a monthly at the 20% off price with the intention of getting the 3 back to back after December's box because I'm so greedy and want new points.   I used ebates (for the very first time ever!) where I should be getting back $5.50 and I paid for it using a cashback MasterCard. I never do things the smart way so I'm feeling very happy right now!

They sent me my lip balm as well (and included a blue Zoya polish as an extra freebie).  Sucks that it took so long to get it, but it was pretty nice of them to send the polish.  Funny thing...the day after I got the balm and polish in the mail, I got another balm from them.  Haha.  So now I have two balms and a polish.  Not sure how I feel about the balm, even though I love the moisturizer I received from them.

Did anyone else have their $5.50 from ebates retracted yesterday? I received an email that it had been taken from my ebates account. I have contacted customer care, but thought that maybe someone else already had the answer. Thanks!

Did anyone else have their $5.50 from ebates retracted yesterday? I received an email that it had been taken from my ebates account. I have contacted customer care, but thought that maybe someone else already had the answer. Thanks!
Yes I Did too! I wrote customer service back but have not heard from them. They said it had been cancelled. What cancelled I am not sure, but I didn't cancelled anything and I looked on my orders and they are still in Glossybox?? Who knows?

I am beginning to wonder if Glossybox is in trouble?? Canceling Ebates and putting the Gold box on sale and not giving any spoilers for Dec???just thinking. . . Maybe to hard. . .

Back