Glossybox November 2013 (spoilers!)

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Quote: Originally Posted by soccerkidtlk /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Tried to do a swatch but it kept looking brown in the picture and it's not in real life.
That's the one I got! I haven't opened mine yet.

Hey, everyone!  I am a brand new Glossybox subscriber...  I just signed up for the 12-month subscription (and am getting the Holiday box, too!).

I've been with both Ipsy and Birchbox for a long time, and I know they both let you see what items you are getting on the ~10th of the month.  Does glossybox have anywhere on their site where you can see the items in your box?

Also, does anyone have a clue when the Holiday box will start shipping?

Quote: Originally Posted by Glitz91 /img/forum/go_quote.gif
  Hey, everyone!  I am a brand new Glossybox subscriber...  I just signed up for the 12-month subscription (and am getting the Holiday box, too!).

I've been with both Ipsy and Birchbox for a long time, and I know they both let you see what items you are getting on the ~10th of the month.  Does glossybox have anywhere on their site where you can see the items in your box?

Also, does anyone have a clue when the Holiday box will start shipping?
Nope they usually give out 1 or 2 spoilers but generally you have to wait until someone else gets theirs and posts a picture..

I actually love the black eyeshadow! It's not quite as pigmented as the best black eyeshadows I've tried, but it's still not bad at all!

I used the Emite eyeshadow and the Vincent Longo eyeliner in Lime towards the inner corners of my eyes...(sorry for fuzzy quality, my iPhone doesn't take good pics when it's raining outside since I stand by the window)

Quote: Originally Posted by CheshireCookie /img/forum/go_quote.gif
  I actually love the black eyeshadow! It's not quite as pigmented as the best black eyeshadows I've tried, but it's still not bad at all!

I used the Emite eyeshadow and the Vincent Longo eyeliner in Lime towards the inner corners of my eyes...(sorry for fuzzy quality, my iPhone doesn't take good pics when it's raining outside since I stand by the window)

Beautiful!! 

OMG you are so beautiful...

love the makeup!!!

you look gorgeous! :D /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Love the look. Thanks for the pic. You look fab.

Quote: Originally Posted by biskies /img/forum/go_quote.gif
  Quote: Originally Posted by Tiffany27la /img/forum/go_quote.gif

OMG..you own a bakery? I.LOVE.Cake.
But I'm pretty sure everyone already knew that. Peanut butter cake...chocolate cake.
How do people not like cake?

I own a bakery/bubble tea cafe.  I make banana cupcakes that have peanut butter cram cheese filling and frosting, drizzled in chocolate.  I think they're fabulous, most people do.  Sometimes, people order them, not sure of what to expect, and just aren't a fan of the combination.  I generally get one returned every week or two.  Most people love them though.  They're different and delicious,

Sounds delicious! Cake and tea two of my favorite things.

Quote: Originally Posted by soccerkidtlk /img/forum/go_quote.gif
  Quote: Originally Posted by biskies /img/forum/go_quote.gif

That sounds super pretty.  Do you have pictures of it?  I'd love to take a look
smile.gif

Tried to do a swatch but it kept looking brown in the picture and it's not in real life. That's a pretty color.

@CheshireCookie you look amazing!!!  your eye makeup is always on point.
worship.gif

I just received my glossybox today. Were any of your eyeshadows sealed at all? Mine came unsealed and there is a fingernail shaped gouge in it. Contacted customer service. /:

Quote: Originally Posted by xchristina /img/forum/go_quote.gif
  I just received my glossybox today. Were any of your eyeshadows sealed at all? Mine came unsealed and there is a fingernail shaped gouge in it. Contacted customer service. /:
No, mine wasn't sealed. I did check it though and didn't find anything out of the ordinary.

Quote: Originally Posted by Deareux /img/forum/go_quote.gif
  No, mine wasn't sealed. I did check it though and didn't find anything out of the ordinary.
Oh, hm. Weird how some things come sealed and others don't.

Quote: Originally Posted by page5 /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Beautiful!! 

Quote: Originally Posted by dancersmum /img/forum/go_quote.gif
  OMG you are so beautiful...

love the makeup!!!

Quote: Originally Posted by quene8106 /img/forum/go_quote.gif
  you look gorgeous! :D /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Quote: Originally Posted by lizbetstyle /img/forum/go_quote.gif
  Love the look. Thanks for the pic. You look fab.

Quote: Originally Posted by JC327 /img/forum/go_quote.gif
  @CheshireCookie you look amazing!!!  your eye makeup is always on point.
worship.gif

Thank you very much ladies!
wub.gif
@page5 @dancersmum @quene8106 @lizbetstyle @JC327

Darn it...WHY ARE YOU SO GORGEOUS?!?! I love how the colors accentuate your natural beauty 
lovelovee.gif

Quote: Originally Posted by xchristina /img/forum/go_quote.gif

@xchristina Oh no! I'm so sorry
frown.gif
Mine wasn't sealed either, but I didn't notice any strange marks on the powder to be worried. I hope Glossybox's CS takes care of it for you!

Quote: Originally Posted by jpark107 /img/forum/go_quote.gif
  Darn it...WHY ARE YOU SO GORGEOUS?!?! I love how the colors accentuate your natural beauty 
lovelovee.gif

Oh my!
icon_redface.gif
Thank you very much! You're so sweet!

My eyeshadow was not sealed and opened up and the shadow was crushed and all over everything as well the oil also leaked and combined with the shadow and made a terrible mess! glossy box did send me a replacement which I got yesterday without incident!

Quote: Originally Posted by Spiritwind10 /img/forum/go_quote.gif

My eyeshadow was not sealed and opened up and the shadow was crushed and all over everything as well the oil also leaked and combined with the shadow and made a terrible mess! glossy box did send me a replacement which I got yesterday without incident!

Aw bummer! I'm sorry to hear that, but I'm glad they took care of it for you
smile.gif

Latest posts

Back