Glossybox November 2013 (spoilers!)

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Quote: Originally Posted by quene8106 /img/forum/go_quote.gif

I've been subbed to fresh's email list. Gee thanks glossybox -___-
Me too, I have been getting so much spam from their damn sponsors. Ugh.

So update on this end, I have yet to get my Box it has been with USPS since the 16th. SMH! I know! I e-mailed Glossy and told them that I can't pick it since its a business address I never received a notice.  They said to be shipping out a new box in the next few days. I so canceled so I wouldn't even by accident sign up for next month. I am very disappointed in this months service.

My eye shadow is broken. It totally becomes a box of black powder!!! Everything in my box get black!! I don't want to touch the box as it makes by fingers black.

I got a soap last box, and get a broken eyeshadow this time!!

Tarte code...that glossy sent us...oh dear I just spent a little fortune....stocking stuffers for my mum, my mother in law and my nieces.

I got these funny little tools for applying eye cream...and an amazing deal on eyeshadow quads!  7.50 normally 22!!

I know I shouldn't be shopping but....I can't stop myself.  I need to  hide my creditcards from myself!

Quote: Originally Posted by dancersmum /img/forum/go_quote.gif
  Tarte code...that glossy sent us...oh dear I just spent a little fortune....stocking stuffers for my mum, my mother in law and my nieces.

I got these funny little tools for applying eye cream...and an amazing deal on eyeshadow quads!  7.50 normally 22!!

I know I shouldn't be shopping but....I can't stop myself.  I need to  hide my creditcards from myself!
I wish hiding my card would do me good. But I know the number by heart. It's so automatic to type it out now. =o(

Tarte code...that glossy sent us...oh dear I just spent a little fortune....stocking stuffers for my mum, my mother in law and my nieces. I got these funny little tools for applying eye cream...and an amazing deal on eyeshadow quads!  7.50 normally 22!! I know I shouldn't be shopping but....I can't stop myself.  I need to  hide my creditcards from myself!
How did you save so much on the eye shadows? The coupon was only for 25% off.

They were in the sale section...I'm terrible - can't resist a good deal but think my nieces will enjoy them...

Quote: Originally Posted by thebeverley3 /img/forum/go_quote.gif

How did you save so much on the eye shadows? The coupon was only for 25% off.

I can't find my flyer with the Tarte GB code on it. Can anyone remind me? Mostly, I wanted to see if the GB code would stack with the 25% off TURKEY code they're running now. I doubt it, but you never know!

I can't find my flyer with the Tarte GB code on it. Can anyone remind me? Mostly, I wanted to see if the GB code would stack with the 25% off TURKEY code they're running now. I doubt it, but you never know!
The Glossybox code was sent via email & expired yesterday, sorry. You can still use the TURKEY code though & don't forget to use Ebates.  :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

I can't believe it, but I won the contest Glossybox was having & got my prize. I'm so excited, I never win anything! I guess it was a good decision to renew my annual sub. with them because that's when I noticed & signed up for the contest. Anyways, I got a Sesha hand cream ($38.50) & super c serum ($66). Congratulations to all the other winners, it's nice to see gals from MUT win. :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Glossybox came through and sent me a new box since the original one had th hair oil opened it. Very happy. May resub in the future.

Glossybox coupon....  thanks20 - think its for 20% of a subscription - will go live black friday...

now I can't figure out to use GOLD and pay full price but get the gold box for free....or to use the new code...and just get a discount on the boxes!

Sheesh....I'm so indecisive.  At least work kept me pretty busy (I'm not in the USA at the moment) so I missed out on the ULTA and many other deals I had my eyes on lol.

Hope you guys had a fab thanksgiving!

Quote: Originally Posted by Brittann /img/forum/go_quote.gif

I just used the code Gold40 to get the Special Edition box for 40% off!
biggrin.gif
I think it's for today only.
argghh!!  lol

actually, thank you for that.  I did use ebates and also this code to get the special edition box for $30.00  - with ebates, it will be $24.50!!!  (save $5.50 with ebates on glossybox today!)

How does the redemption of free boxes (w/glossydots) work?  I'm concerned that I will get two of the same boxes --- the free and the paid.  Also, do you know if they will let you redeem back-to-back multiple free boxes?  I have more than one month's worth of points. 

Thanks!

Quote: Originally Posted by Animezing /img/forum/go_quote.gif

I can't believe it, but I won the contest Glossybox was having & got my prize. I'm so excited, I never win anything! I guess it was a good decision to renew my annual sub. with them because that's when I noticed & signed up for the contest. Anyways, I got a Sesha hand cream ($38.50) & super c serum ($66). Congratulations to all the other winners, it's nice to see gals from MUT win.
smile.gif

Congrats!

I can't believe it, but I won the contest Glossybox was having & got my prize. I'm so excited, I never win anything! I guess it was a good decision to renew my annual sub. with them because that's when I noticed & signed up for the contest. Anyways, I got a Sesha hand cream ($38.50) & super c serum ($66). Congratulations to all the other winners, it's nice to see gals from MUT win. :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />
Congrats! I won an item from the Bvlgari giveaway - full size bottle of Au Thé Vert. Giving it to my mom for Christmas!

Latest posts

Back