Glossybox October 2013 (Spoilers!)

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I still haven't received my box since my first box got lost in the mail, the replacement box was just sent out a few days ago..I'm curious- what do you guys think of the fresh face cream? It's the reason I signed up for this box so I'm hoping its as great as I heard!

Quote: Originally Posted by sparklegirl /img/forum/go_quote.gif
  I still haven't received my box since my first box got lost in the mail, the replacement box was just sent out a few days ago..I'm curious- what do you guys think of the fresh face cream? It's the reason I signed up for this box so I'm hoping its as great as I heard!
Personally, I love the face cream and I'll likely be buying a full sized version of it.  I'll be better able to provide input as time goes on, but the sample is definitely large enough to decide whether or not it works well.  I hate small foil samples, as though you can make a decision on a product based on a one-time-use packet.

I've been using the fresh lotus face cream for well over a year - I totally  love it!!   No sunscreen either - thank goodness! 

it is well worth the money.  I got this box for the deluxe sizes and to try out the other products too :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Love, love, love! I'm actually happy to have gotten the soap after all...IMO, it smells kind of like Lush's Ginger Soap...which I miss terribly. The Bodyography blush was from a first-time subscriber code. 

I am so jealous of that soap!  I would have gladly swapped the soap for my perfume.  I still love my box though, but seriously, that is awesome.

I was in love with it until the card said it was $30 full-sized.
icon_eek.gif
 I still love it...just not enough to spend that, lol! 

Quote: Originally Posted by paralegalatl /img/forum/go_quote.gif
icon_eek.gif
Yeah, I don't think you'll find me spending $30 on a soap.   :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Love, love, love! I'm actually happy to have gotten the soap after all...IMO, it smells kind of like Lush's Ginger Soap...which I miss terribly. The Bodyography blush was from a first-time subscriber code. 

how do you like the blush?  What color is it?

icon_eek.gif

Quote: Originally Posted by biskies /img/forum/go_quote.gif
  Yeah, I don't think you'll find me spending $30 on a soap.   :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

I hope you do love the soap.   I am not a bar soap girl, but when I recieved this in my box I was determined to use it!  For me it dried my skin out and clogged my drain (we have a wire mesh drain because I have hair down to my waist and if I clog the drain my landlord charges me to unclear it!).  The smell is good though!

When they shipped the soap the first time I bought a few on amazon as a gift for my aunt (same size as above) I think they were a little over $3 each

The perfume did not agree with me. After I left it on for a few minutes I really did not like the way it smelled on me. I'm pretty picky about perfume though.

This month was kind of a fail for me :( /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

I hated the exfoliating gel.  I decided to use it on my feet to exfoliate away rough skin.

I trade the lip gloss.

I hate the mascara but I'm using it.  I find it gloppy, clumpy and heavy.  It is long wearing though.

The perfume didn't "show up" on me at all, it was too faint.

I'm kinda meh about the face cream, still haven't tried it.  

I hope next month is better, but black eyeshadow....ugh

Quote: Originally Posted by dousedingin /img/forum/go_quote.gif
  The tubing is terrible. Lol but the effect is so awesome!
Tarte's packaging looks like a collaboration with Prince. I hum "When Doves Cry" when applying my mascara now.

Completely forgot to post what I got in my German GB for October:

Back