Glossybox October 2013 (Spoilers!)

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Just did my surveys.  I had double of every one.  Is that because I bought a gift box?

I used the promo code to get the free Malin and Goetz lip balm, it didn't come in my box.  I emailed GB on the 23rd and they actually emailed me right back and said they would ship it out.  Well, much to my surprise, it showed up yesterday!  I am really impressed.  Maybe GB is turning it around?

I'm sorry if this had already been asked but I'm on my phone & can't check. anyway, has anyone had issues with Ebates refusing to give you the $2.75? I've had to email them twice already & now they're blaming GB, saying that GB wont honor Ebates if any kind of discount was used (I tried to use them for my gift box!).

Quote: Originally Posted by Bikerchic /img/forum/go_quote.gif
  I used the promo code to get the free Malin and Goetz lip balm, it didn't come in my box.  I emailed GB on the 23rd and they actually emailed me right back and said they would ship it out.  Well, much to my surprise, it showed up yesterday!  I am really impressed.  Maybe GB is turning it around?

I had a similar experience. I'm definitely happy with customer service right now! And I really like the lip balm :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> 

I cannot believe it!  My box shipped but they put the wrong state in!! However, the zip code is correct.

I hope that the PO is smart enough to figure that out.  I am going to be pissed off if my box goes down to Mississippi instead of MA.

Quote: Originally Posted by Bikerchic /img/forum/go_quote.gif
I received my lip balm today and they even threw in a Touch in Soul skin base... great CS Glossybox! :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Quote: Originally Posted by cskeiser /img/forum/go_quote.gif
  I received my lip balm today and they even threw in a Touch in Soul skin base... great CS Glossybox! :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />
Well now I'm jealous!  I didn't get an extra! 
sadno.gif

Me too! GB has always been good at replacing missing or damaged products. I found a code. Use MISSMAVEN for 20% off on a monthly or fixed subscription. Expires 10/31.

Quote: Originally Posted by evildrporkchop /img/forum/go_quote.gif

I found a code. Use MISSMAVEN for 20% off on a monthly or fixed subscription. Expires 10/31.

HAH, I knew there'd be a code right after I finished talking myself out of it. Oh well.

My box was delivered in Saturday but I haven't seen it! Apparently my complex manager didn't see it either. Ugh, I hate having to deal with usps for delivery issues. Hopefully I can find it in the next few days

Quote: Originally Posted by Brittann /img/forum/go_quote.gif
  Has anyone received their gift box yet? Mine says it hasn't even shipped yet...
Yes, I received mine a couple of days after my normal box. It never showed that it was in the packing stage, shipping stage, etc. on the Glossybox website. However, I did receive an email with tracking info. 

Yes I received both of my boxes on the same day.
Ok, thanks for letting me know! I received my regular subscription box over a week ago so I'm wondering what the deal us with the gift box...

Back