Glossybox October 2013 (Spoilers!)

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I received my box and was happy, but not as thrilled as with the other collaboration boxes. I've definitely been spoiled by Glossybox. I received the exfoliating gel in my box, and I really liked it! I also LOVE the fresh cream :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> It feels and smells so nice.

I'm a little bummed because I didn't receive the extra lip product for using the code "LIPS" when I ordered. Has anyone had success receiving this item? 

Quote: Originally Posted by Elizabeth Mac /img/forum/go_quote.gif
  I received my box and was happy, but not as thrilled as with the other collaboration boxes. I've definitely been spoiled by Glossybox. I received the exfoliating gel in my box, and I really liked it! I also LOVE the fresh cream :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> It feels and smells so nice.

I'm a little bummed because I didn't receive the extra lip product for using the code "LIPS" when I ordered. Has anyone had success receiving this item? 
I didn't get mine either - as far as I can tell, no one on MuT got their extra lip product. Definitely a bummer!

Aside from that, I really did like this box! It's my favorite one so far - I signed up last winter, but canceled after August. I think I will just buy one off boxes like some of you guys are also doing!

Quote: Originally Posted by LolaJay /img/forum/go_quote.gif
  I didn't get mine either - as far as I can tell, no one on MuT got their extra lip product. Definitely a bummer!

Aside from that, I really did like this box! It's my favorite one so far - I signed up last winter, but canceled after August. I think I will just buy one off boxes like some of you guys are also doing!
I didn't get the lip product either.  Will probably email them.  I need another lip balm like I need a hole in the head, but they promised me a lip balm so now I must have it!

I also really liked the box, got the exfoliating gel I was hoping for.  And I'm looking forward to trying the mascara, I've used Lights Camera Lashes in the past and loved it.  I just need to use the 3 open tubes I already have before opening another.

I am still waiting on shipping. That is what I get for canceling before they shipped it.

Quote: Originally Posted by penny13 /img/forum/go_quote.gif

I usually cancel each month after I get my box/know it's shipped/a few days before the charge date. I've never gotten double charged (here's hoping that continues!). I usually wait until there is a spoiler or a coupon.
has glossybox ever given you a hard time for doing that?

I want this month's box but am not   sure I want to continue to get it every month - I also would like the option to "skip" a month without them punishing me!! lol

Quote: Originally Posted by biancardi /img/forum/go_quote.gif
  has glossybox ever given you a hard time for doing that?

I want this month's box but am not   sure I want to continue to get it every month - I also would like the option to "skip" a month without them punishing me!! lol
I've done it a lot personally, and I never had trouble with them.

Quote: Originally Posted by OiiO /img/forum/go_quote.gif
  I've done it a lot personally, and I never had trouble with them.
thanks!!

I will do that once my box ships out :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

I received my box today.. received the mask and did not receive my promotional free lip balm... sent an email; we'll see if they reply.

Quote: Originally Posted by cskeiser /img/forum/go_quote.gif
  I received my box today.. received the mask and did not receive my promotional free lip balm... sent an email; we'll see if they reply.

I received an email back already that they are sending me the lip balm. :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

I emailed them about the missing LIPS promo this morning and already heard back, too.  They said they will ship it out this week
smile.gif

I received an email back already that they are sending me the lip balm. :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Yay!  It's so nice that they've stepped up their customer service.  Now if they ever release a spoiler I want, I'll actually buy a box!

I got my box a few days ago, probably one of my favorite boxes this year!, so far the facial cream and exfoliate are my favorites. I always love Tarte but I already have a ton of mascara but the packaging is so fancy so I cant wait to try it. The Bvlgari perfume smells ausome, I think my mother would like this so I'm going to give that to her for her xmas stocking. 

I hope I get this box.  I used Glossydots and mine still shows in the pack phase.  I assume I am in the last wave since mine was free.  I want in on the fun!

Quote: Originally Posted by lexxies22 /img/forum/go_quote.gif

No one had started a new thread for Glossybox Novemeber since it's almost November?

I'll do it!

I love the way the Tarte packaging feels in my hand! It's not cold or hard, just nice and the formula and brush are awesome! I like it MUCH better than Benefit's They're Real.

Quote: Originally Posted by Boadicea /img/forum/go_quote.gif
  Hi everyone! This is my first post. I just joined GlossyBox in September, I love it and now I'm obsessed with spoilers!

I saw this this morning about a winter box. Do you think it's for the US subscribers (possible spoilers if you click on the link)?

http://www.glam.com/glossybox-goes-for-the-gold/
Welcome!

That golden box seems to me like the same concept of one they did last year in Germany. It was 30 Euros,  I will have to look and see if I have a pic of the contents. The box itself is nice and has a magnetic closure I use it to put jewelry in.

Oh yeah that golden winter box looks interesting, hope its good! Can't wait to see spoilers in those soon. And welcome Boadicea ! I too get a little obsessed with spoilers plus MUT gals are AUSOME at finding them ahead of time :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Latest posts

Back