Glossybox September, 2013

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Quote: Originally Posted by yousoldtheworld /img/forum/go_quote.gif
  Quote: Originally Posted by ewiggy /img/forum/go_quote.gif
  Oh, crap. I guess I forgot to cancel Glossybox, and I was charged today. I really couldn't afford it this month, so this really sucks. 

Has anyone ever had any luck getting a refund if you call and beg?

I haven't tried, myself, but I am pretty sure I remember people being unable to get refunds from GB. :( /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

The only time I've heard GB refunds being successful was with the Martha Stewart box.  I would still try contacting CS.  If not, maybe you can try to get your charges reversed with your credit card company.

I think I may resub since I have super fine hair. Anyone know of any codes for this month?

hahaha.gif

Just received notice for my annual sub - status update... looking forward to getting my September box before Columbus day.

Quote: Originally Posted by shelby333 /img/forum/go_quote.gif
  int68fb works until december. 15% off
I just tried this code and it didn't work.  The edit said something like it has reached the maximum number of uses.  Boo.  I'll wait to see if any other codes become available.  Thanks for posting.

I thought all items are going to be full-sized in our September box?!  Maybe this is an extra?  

Just got an email from Glossybox...  

I thought all items are going to be full-sized in our September box?!  Maybe this is an extra?  
Just got an email from Glossybox...   OOH I just looked up the description of this and I am WAY excited!! It sounds like my kind of smelly goods. :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Quote: Originally Posted by aricukier /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Why is glossybox sending us stuff for thinning hair?

It's not just thinning hair, it's great for volume, stimulating growth... so for thicker, longer hair, and healthier scalp/follicles this is a great brand. I've used other products in the line before and they are GREAT! 

I am so excited for the Nioxin... also the spoiler they just sent out about BCBGMAXIMARA perfume sample. 

But I think it's exciting to try new things, whether it is something I would buy for myself or not.. Hence signing up for a subscription service to be exposed to new products that I wouldn't really buy full size for myself. 

Just got an email from Glossybox...   I was thinking the same exact thing!!!

It's not just thinning hair, it's great for volume, stimulating growth... so for thicker, longer hair, and healthier scalp/follicles this is a great brand. I've used other products in the line before and they are GREAT!  I am so excited for the Nioxin... also the spoiler they just sent out about BCBGMAXIMARA perfume sample.  But I think it's exciting to try new things, whether it is something I would buy for myself or not.. Hence signing up for a subscription service to be exposed to new products that I wouldn't really buy full size for myself. 
Oh okay. I watched the informational video for the Nixon and was under the impression it was only for thinning hair. That makes me feel better about it. I just get frustrated when sub boxes send everyone the same thing when not everyone may be able to use it...

Glad I waited to spend my Glossydots, this looks like a great box to blow them on. I love Nioxin products, but I've never tried anything from that particular line, so I'm looking forward to it. 

Does anyone know if there is a promo code for this month? All these spoilers are making it very hard for me to not get this box. It looks like  a great box. 

Quote: Originally Posted by OiiO /img/forum/go_quote.gif
  Glad I waited to spend my Glossydots, this looks like a great box to blow them on. I love Nioxin products, but I've never tried anything from that particular line, so I'm looking forward to it. 

I think I'm going to use my Glossydots as well.

Anyone have a clue what this perfume smells like?  I can read descriptions all day long, but it doesn't really tell me anything.

Quote: Originally Posted by OiiO /img/forum/go_quote.gif
lol I was just going to post that this may be glossydot worthy. I am going to use mine.

I don't really consider a "travel size" to be the same as "full size". It didn't say "4 full size travel sizes!"

I call bullshit!

Agree 100%. Not sure if they are trying to pass off "travel size" as full size. Because according to me, those are two very different things. We shall see.

Back